Once and for all

who was in the right here

Attached: 1641297139461m.jpg (1024x996, 253.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYx_IGBX-EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one who looks like a chad and not like a faggot

me

Whichever isn't wearing a skirt.

Attached: 311238572372.jpg (541x498, 53.88K)

the stormcloaks would actually just be weakening the empire's presence in skyrim so that the thalmor can have an easier time conquering the region if the dragonborn didn't happen to be there to pick sides
If the stormcloaks don't have the DB, they're fucked

No amulet of kings = no empire. Simple ass. Skyrim can be independent if they want.

It's not played up enough in the game just how destructive Alduin's return was to Skyrim, but the civil war was sending more Nords to Sovngarde to get devoured by Alduin. Ulfric acknowledges this fact when you meet him there if you do the right thing and kill him swiftly. Tullius is just doing his job.

Bingo

this guy because he’s not the one on the left

Attached: guy on the right.jpg (510x995, 200.01K)

stormcloaks because empires are gay

the illustrious general tulius of course.

Attached: based general tulius.png (1390x1553, 335.87K)

it is called pteruges.

>ummmmmm it's a very specific kind of skirt akshually
Still a skirt.

Attached: 1685.jpg (1400x637, 52.67K)

Well, it depends. It's a problem of limited information. So, if you were a random nord normie... the empire.
>ultimate goal is not to get BTFO by elves
>the best chance for this is an alliance
>The war ultimately weakens both sides
You could argue that the empire should let Skyrim leave and reincorporate it into an alliance, but whatever.

If you're an omnipresent demigod, probably Stormcloaks
>Tiber Septim tells you the empire is dying, and it should
>Patrick Stewart/Sean Bean getting btfo means the Empire is no longer stable
>You're a dragon wizard, harry
>CHIM

>he buddy my name is General Tullius I'm just in from Carlton Place Ontario there

His rural ontario accent has never stopped being hilarious to me.

this.

they were getting rid of one bully for an even more evil bully. As for the plan of
>let's rely on a deus ex ass pull divine superhero
doesn't seem like a good plan.

all in all their ultimate choices were
>stick with the Empire and maybe have a seat at the table (maybe bide your time)
>get dissected by the Elves a few years down the road
shortsighted to say the least.

>who was in the right here
the uninstall wizard

If the Stormcloaks with the Empire couldn't beat the Thalmor what hope do they have alone

The guy on the right because he looks more cool sitting in a throne. The guy on the left looks weird standing like that.

Stormcloaks are shit, and after the civil war they're talking about invading other provinces. No.

Professional retard aren't you...

Stormcloaks so you can ascend and become a nord dragon-god that the thalmor can't answer in battle. you're a fuckin shezarrine, dawg, just go fuck up the elves while riding a dragon yourself. good enough for tiber septim, good enough for you.

Attached: 1410556512719.jpg (1600x900, 569.8K)

Ulfric abandoned the practice of the gods when he left the Greybeards. Then he abandoned his countrymen when he decided to ignite civil war. He thought the only way to prove his point was slaying his king, his kin, and his countrymen just because he didn't like the fact the Elder Council was playing politics. To Ulfric half of Skyrim and the lives of his Stormcloaks seems like a fair price of tearing up the White Gold Concordat.

Attached: ScreenShot121.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Neither are ideal. Empire is inevitably going to collapse, as all Empires do. Stormcloaks are dumb as dirt.

>shinoa poster
>history illiterate

Supporting the Empire generates the most seethe and cope from the other side, so it's clearly the right choice

I'm Breton, Empire all the way. Fantasy Romans are infinitely cooler than uncouth fantasy vikings.

tullius obviously, especially for calling the Nords out for being a bunch of backward hicks with retarded traditions
but seriously I usually support the Empire because they actually have multiple decent jarls, whereas the only half decent stormcloak jarl is Vignar

>ancient roman skirts were manly read a book reeeeeeeeeeeee
Holy cope.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 7.95K)

It's objectively the Empire, Nordcuck retards chimped out and unwittingly served the cause of the Thalmor.

Attached: nord vs imperial.jpg (1485x1080, 830.09K)

based

it has been collapsing since the death of tiber septims son.

>help empire
>gets stronger
>influence spreads
>roots out more evil and antagonistic things to humanoid civilization
>tamriel gets more boring, all the magical strangeness of the world disappears
>ends up being just boring medieval lore
no thanks. destroy the empire if you dont want widespread cities covering the continent.

yes the roman soldiers were manly.

Attached: the sopranos romans reply.jpg (1242x623, 726.57K)

the empire used to controll the entirety of tamriel for thousands of years.

It's really not that deep.
This shit is embarrassing, basically the vidya equivalent of Harry Potter fans talking about the fucking houses.

>hasnt seen the 500+ reply threads that have been going for years
go back

>all magical strangeness disappears
the empire created TWO gods(the alessian order danced and shaped akatosh as humans know him), and got a third god-like entity to actually work(walk-brass).

that said, stormcloaks. you faggots that think the elves could win don't understand what nords are.

Can't you get them to stop fighting?

the s'wit thinks he is the smart one

The Greybeards follow the teachings of a pacifist cuck who gave up on using their best power because they lost one war

youtu.be/FYx_IGBX-EE

it is very noble to have powers and choose not to use it for mindless war

Ulfric. The Empire is a walking corpse and we need to pull the bandaid off.

>not wage meaningless war
why even be a nord?

>never done the civil war quest
>never done the main quest (most of the time I don't even start it to keep dragons from spawning)

I have no idea what any of you are talking about

Are the stormcloaks more tolerant of other races or is the opposite true?

Reminder the Empire is racist as fuck towards beastfolk, orcs and dark elves. There are no good guys.

are you saying being a racist is a bad thing, or somehow wrong?

Attached: daggerfall butt.jpg (709x602, 41.73K)

>racist towards beastfolk
they arent based to me anymore.

>poster obsessed with what is manly LARPs with little girl images
That’s an OOF and YIKES in one package.

Ysgramor would showed up in front of everybody to disown Ulfric as the leader of Skyrim. The fact he showed up to the LDB and not him is really telling.

Imperials are right in our world, Stormcloaks are ostensibly right in Tamriel if Talos can be counted on at all to help

I don't remember that. What did he say?

Elder Scrolls lore is a mess

The Stormcloaks, if you side with the Empire because "They have a better chance of beating the Elves than the Stormcloaks" then you're retarded.The Elves aren't even a threat anymore* They haven't replenished the manpower lost in the first war, it'll take them centuries to have a large enough army to contest the Empire or invade Skyrim. They also no longer have the Eye of Vaermina which was canonically the only reason they kicked the Empire's ass.

*The Aldmeri Dominion winning/the Empire being dissolved after a second war is the only outcome that doesn't require Bethesda to pick a side if TES6 is a sequel to TES5. Mark my words, the resolution in TES6 will be something along the lines of
>The Civil War continued to be fought despite some historians saying the Empire had basically won and visa versa but then the Aldmeri invaded and the Rebels and Empire teamed up in a highly destructive war in which The Empire was defeated/victorious but so badly damaged it fell apart almost immediately so when you think about it, both sides won/lost.

Talos obviously doesn't give a fuck.

neither, fuck nords, and fuck windhelm. oh, don't misunderstand me, FUCK dunmer too

You see Ysgramor in Sovngarde. He praises you and tells you that Alduin is fucking up his shit. You do that and he gives some speech. Not sure exactly, its been a while.

Peleniel is a Reddit Robot Pedophile, not exactly a good character

To add to what I was saying here, it wouldn't even be out of character to do this considering that's how they handled every decision in Morrowind
>lol Red Mountain erupted, destroying 90% of Vvardenfell, a giant meteor hit Vivec and the Nerevarine went on holiday and isn't coming back

>i h8 elf
Literally the most Reddit interpretation of the character. Unironically, no /pol/ shit, he's more like Hitler if Germany won WW2. Alesia's victory over the Aylieds shaped Tamriel as we know it not unlike how Europe would look had Germany won WW2, a complete paradigm shift over what came before.

The guy that didn't try to kill me for nothing.

It's kind of hard to sympathize with the Stormcloak's position when I have to pass by a crazy guy screaming about Talos at the top of his lungs 24/7 whenever I want to go see the Jarl or visit the Companions.

>Bro, just add a third front to your world war to invade a natural fortress in perpetual winter that's behind enemy lines on the other side of the continent for no discernable strategic reason
Empirefags aren't sending their best. But what can you expect from people whose entire plan is "let's wait to see what happens" while their entire state is destroyed from within?

Attached: 4E map.jpg (720x630, 113.52K)

Wrong

Attached: Wulf.jpg (1269x992, 163.25K)