Not gonna lie, my character be doing this shit at the worst time

Not gonna lie, my character be doing this shit at the worst time

Attached: bss6jd1p9is81[1].jpg (1080x1080, 192.54K)

Attached: file.png (1112x557, 1009.46K)

I love input delay woah!

this is missing the "character gets animation locked" idea

Attached: 1651322959890.jpg (536x534, 88.66K)

Ok, he's far enough a way. I should be safe enough to heal!

FUCK

I fucking hated this boss. Does he really need to be able to cast lightning too?

If you get the horse he's piss easy

For people who never played elden ring this would be confusing. Try again

Attached: 1650525735216.jpg (455x372, 74.82K)

Soulless.

Us gamers imrite? Xd

>anime poster is retarded

The comic can easily be understood by anybody in the 2 panel version and if you understand the one panel version having played the game or not is irrelevant

Wow Tim Buckley is getting more subtle

>it's another "redditor misusing a meme to fit in" episode

I'm not the one complaining that a joke is too difficult to understand.

game would be more engaging if we could pull half of that bullshit

Attached: 1641318715005.png (493x392, 164.08K)

I am NOT a gamer.
I spend all day thinking about, talking about, shit posting about and playing games, but i am NOT a gamer!
I am superior, above it all! A gamer i am NOT.

you're one of those retards who crops out panels just for the sake of it, you're the stupidest fag on this thread

miss timing heals suck but you eventually learn when it's really safe to heal
lord knows how many times i spammed circle just because of this situation

You've got a lot of nerve calling anybody here stupid, ESL.

Funny comic. Made me laugh out loud.

Attached: when you have enough str but not enough int.png (2048x1102, 675.71K)

It's better literally every time.

>Radahn Armour
>Greatsword
So it's obvious he's been to and a high enough level to do stuff in Caelid. Why would the baby Tree Sentinel in Limgrave pose any kind of threat?
I know the comic is to show "input reading" but I mean, Demon's Souls did it too. The Red Eyed Knights would immediately run and stab you should you eat grass in their aggro range.

>ESL
buzzword and you're straying from the argument

You're a fucking ESL and you're throwing out retarded accusations because you're angry that other people have a sense of humor and you don't. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (794x414, 54.44K)

>you're ESL because I say so!
okay retard, you're not funny or clever for doing "le epic 2 panel joke"

So is there a mod that removes that shit from the AIs patterns?

You're ESL because you don't know how to speak English, you retarded faggot. Secondly I just fucking proved I didn't make any 2 panel jokes. The ONLY thing I did was criticize a retard for saying nobody would understand the joke if it were shorter. Crawl back into your disgusting favela and dream about being white in silence.

if you haven't played elden ring, you aren't worth giving a fuck about

>You're ESL because you don't know how to speak English
lmao I'm sure if you keep repeating that enough times it'll become true. literally pulling shit out of your ass.

>ignores the rest of the post
Naturally, a cunt like you is also a hypocrite that strays from the argument despite pretending like the argument was critically important. Shut your fucking mouth, faggot. If you're too stupid to figure out why something is funny then keep quiet about it. You're just broadcasting that you have low IQ.

it really isn't, thirdie.

Attached: 0045-040.jpg (179x441, 22.99K)

>getting away from the boss to chug
Rookie mistake.

reminder:
if you beat the game but used flasks you didnt actually beat the game

I've never played Elden Ring. I get it entirely.

That could be draconic tree sentinel also it being done before makes the problem worse. That just shows laziness to learn from previous mistakes

haha

Attached: gadjaj.png (1575x760, 66.6K)

>be doing
stop

You're a fat fucking liar. Without having played elden ring, you wouldn't know of the enemy AI punishing heals.

>get smacked otg
>mashed attack during that moment
>when character get up he will enter an attack animation even if you don't press any fucking button atm

Fuck this shit. Delay in controls are terrible in this game.

skill issue

>I'm an idiot and I'll make a comic about it
okay

Please, explain the joke to me, from the perspective of someone who hasn't played elden ring.

I haven't played er, lots of games have the same "locked into healing" shit, like mh for example. the comic not being understood by giga vidya casuals is a legit improvement

Why were you mashing you fucking retard

Yes an action game with unresponsive controls is an unforgivable sin.
Locking your character into animations is never good design.

fixed it again for you fags

Attached: 1651323174430.jpg (536x534, 81.56K)

I got everything I needed from those 2 panels user. Sorry I'm not as retarded as you.

>playing with a controller

>Locking your character into animations is never good design.
literally every single game does it? even games in which you can cancel almost every action have several frames of locked start-up

2 panels, absolutely, shortening it to a single panel ruins the joke for anyone who hasn't played the game

an attempt was made

Attached: durr.jpg (1077x539, 377.13K)

Why does the comic need shortening? Almost every time someone starts a thread with a short comic there are fags who chop of half of it at lightspeed. What's the point?

Not shooters.

Well you see user...

Attached: iphbpiMHbcu61-hckTUNkIZfNKU4nVrPBv3S_6ce0zQ.jpg (1066x1098, 152.89K)

Making you mad

>far enough a way

The joke is that some artist needlessly add so many explanatory panels when the strip could be much shorter with people still understanding the gist of it

However, retards on Yea Forums take it too far cutting it apart so that the entire punchline is gone.

because the mediocre punchline is in the 2nd panel the rest is redundant

it is funny that removing half of the content of the artist's work improves it

it's like saying, meh this isnt funny. chopped off half of it so now its barely ok

the better take a sippy quickly comic from Yea Forums is way better than this

nah, the punchline in the comic is the contrast between the player panicking since he wants the PC to move and the PC just chilling there taking a sippy.

thank you for not lying

Attached: 1651322959890.jpg (1067x527, 182.04K)

yeah that works kind of. it's two jokes in one comic and the execution for both is either mediocre or bad with le epic funny faces slapped on so it doesn't really matter where you cut it.