Want to escape real life and immerse myself in a video game

>want to escape real life and immerse myself in a video game
>the game

Attached: fd1bnaypflm51.jpg (1876x931, 151.27K)

It's an option.

You don't have to use it.

if only there were any other options...

I'll never get why normalfags felt so attacked by masks.

muh freedom

fpbp

>people never wore face masks before covid

>plays as male
Yes?

they didn't

>normalfags
>not the ones parading around masks and acting as if they're their saviors
you're the normie retard

what shithole do you live in where you still have to wear masks?

>check anime sharing and vndb and other blogs for recently release jap vn and eroge
>look at the cgs previews in getchu
>the girls wear masks

what the fuck japan.

Ever since masks became a mandate I felt better about going outside because I feel slightly more anonymous while wearing it.
I dont even need to shower when I go outside since everyone else are wearing facemasks too so they probably wouldn't smell me. Even if they do, what are they gonna do about it, they don't know me and can never recognize me even if someone takes a picture or video of me because I smell like sweat and cum or I'm doing some autistic shit in public and it goes viral it doesn't matter since all everyone can see is some literally who they can't identify because of the mask.

Attached: 1647725545145.jpg (800x494, 38.88K)

>normie
lmao the normalfag is seething

>start tina wonderland with a buddy
>charcter creator has ‘type A/B’ for male/female, and a pronouns option (though I have to see any character use pronouns regarding me yet)
Its the kinda thing you hear about, but when you actually see it for yourself, it hits different.

This guy gets it. Their hasn't been a mandate here for months and I still wear one.

Donald Trump lost and he is going to prison before 2024.
Trannies won, faggots won, niggers won, pedophiles won, YOU lost /pol/.

Attached: 1628245689512.jpg (431x485, 30.68K)

same

Normalfags are the only one who care about masks because they actually go outside for something other than the store or work
You need to go back

Ok so then why are you so offended by masks

1+2's genderless blob character is worse. It just gives you a long list of faces, then you choose a guys face and whoops it's actually an ugly girl and you now have boobies. It's been a while since I played it but I still remember seeing people being confused as to why their male character was suddenly a female and vice versa. Pretty hilarious.

AAAAAAAAA IS THAT A PIECE OF CLOTH I'M GOING INSAAAAAANE

Attached: 1635148023121.png (2500x2500, 1.07M)

>2022
>Still wearing a mask like a paranoid retard
ISHYGDDT

This is why I hate them. This is why I hate people who wear them. They are insecure faggots. You’re pathetic,

based

Attached: 1632536797500.gif (141x141, 483.38K)

How's shilling Domina going?

why are you posting as anonymous then
fill up the name field with your real name

sounds like projection
these thoughts make you uncomfortable?

Americans are selfish and hyper-individualistic, doing something to protect anyone but themselves and their immediate friends or family is foreign to them. In asia it's courteous to wear a mask even if you just have something like the common cold.

are you me?

Attached: 1648154586458.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

And you're fucking ignorant. Ever heard of Clearview? It's an AI company that's selling facial recognition software to every mall and supermarket you visit. Soon it will be in every public space and behind every CCTV camera. They want to build a database of every human face on earth and track you wherever you go. The mask is the only piece of freedom you have left, you poor dumb mutt.

Attached: 31a.jpg (602x602, 25.93K)

The stupid mandates really fucked things up for making masks acceptable. because they continuously made up bullshit and lied about "vaccines" and their spectacularly failures with their "super important life saving necessary mandates" that proved to be neither important nor even justifiable.
The only people still wearing masks in my country are either fat fucks, old as shit or just extremely stupid and it now stigmatises you as one of those moron who eats up media and gov lies. instead of it just being like japan.

I wore it to avoid being identified on security cameras. It 100% worked. I'll miss masks.

Attached: 1645565558232.jpg (1072x945, 817.85K)

>npc lgbraap troon central Yea Forums is pro mask cuckery
wow imagine my shock

Obsessed monkey who loves american media.

>what is almost the entirety of East Asia

Attached: 2020-04-01T072158Z_422483834_RC2JVF9RI8K9_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-TAIWAN-CHINA-400x267.jpg (400x267, 21.24K)

>instead of it just being like japan.
Japan doesn't need mandates for masks and vaccines because their society is high I.Q and empathic enough to know to wear masks and get the shot on common sense.

>I'll miss masks.
You can still wear them, mate.

I'm only pro mask because it makes it easier to commit crime

Attached: 1648257116443.jpg (252x243, 10.7K)

Is most developed countries mask are no longer mandatory in most cases tho
not my fault that you live in a third world shithole

Attached: 76637a9c533e52a3e91b9662eb79e635.jpg (1013x722, 446.56K)

>a database of every human on earth
FTFY
You do realize unless you have something that covers your entire head, clothes that cannot be tracked due to how bland they are, wear different sizes, have a completely different way of walking and basically obstructing yourself you are fucked right?
You think this shit stops at
>le face being le obstructed by le mask
?

It's not a coincidence that every time you see some trog freaking out over a mask, 9/10 they end up being an American.

nah, it's just suspicious. Would ruin the whole thing I got going on over here.

im ugly

>date
whoa it's almost like covid was not a major concern at the time... and that saftey regulations change over time... whoa....

Your country sounds dumb as fuck or you're projecting your own insane politics on everyone else. I still see masks constantly and they're considered normal.

Jewish post.

They're also subhuman bugmen who worship authority

just wear (actual) Ray-Ban sunglasses alongside the mask and you'll be 99% unrecognizable by AI ID systems

not people?

>get the shot on common sense
but the shot is an outdated sequence that doesn't do shit. it's akin to taking a flu shot from 4 seasons ago now.
and it's actively detrimental to young and healthy demographics if your not conflating their data with the old fat fucks.

So no japan wear masks when they're are sick not because of some bullshit scam for a virus 20x less deadly the the flu. theres no stigma because they weren't stupid enough to force young people to take useless drugs that just give them severe myocardial damage.

Hat, sunglasses, mask, and baggy jacket you fucking faggot. Stop trying to make it sound impossible to be anonymous just because you're a simp bugman who doesn't care if strangers track his every movement. I bet you've even got a facebook account

Attached: COPE.jpg (1500x1000, 89.4K)

>Italian sunglasses
>American
oh no he's retarded

maybe because their authorities are actually competent and nowhere near as corrupt as those of other societies?

Just like the Amerikan far-right. :^)

Mask, eyes, top of head, different sized shoes. Your movements need to be inconsistent.

in Australia and only paranoid retards are still wearing masks after my state got rid of them.

>Putting masks in your game
This didn't age well

god I fucking love you, fellow forced anonymity user

>japs
>empathetic
lmao

Attached: 1622254388932.jpg (3236x3233, 3.2M)

What game is that?

move to asia

Go to Twitter, they will care more than us.

>theres no stigma because they weren't stupid enough to force young people to take useless drugs that just give them severe myocardial damage.
Joe Rogan brought up this same dumb ass mid show and got his ass handed to him, the virus is far more likely to cause myocardial damage than the shot.

*has optional cosmetic features that you don't have to wear? What's the issue?

Been really into it since ww3 started

You will never be a woman

>implying I was promoting anti-anonymity because I said mask aren't enough and you need more
>implying you can't be tracked if someone wants to track you
My post was basically

Attached: KILL YOURSELF.gif (407x405, 317.07K)

Since the pandemic i started to laugh and smile under the mask much more, to the point i look crazy without it.

You will never fuck a woman.

I was into it since 2015(and started wearing masks in 2018 after a gigantic allegic pneumonia episode) but cool

and you somehow missed the other 13 fucking options in that image alone? it costs you nothing to just pick another option