Oblivion > Skyrim

Oblivion > Skyrim

Attached: 1651222350965.jpg (4532x6002, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwhHSVLq8Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Name one argument except

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD

All the issues of Skyrim, Oblivion had x3

Skyrim babies about to seethe

>old new
oblivion is new bad, morrowind is old good
skyrim is old, over a decade

>old good
>new bad
no. the only thing soulless was the sign blessings and the loading screens, skyrim is better in the map, quests, and inventory UI

Oblivion had a better world to explore, more memorable characters, more memorable quests, memorable cities.

>old good
>new bad
Yes.

Attached: 3474823462723.jpg (321x360, 12.45K)

Yeah, but also;

Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim

For some of the same reasons you have in your image. Oblivion started that trend. Morrowind still added and enhanced going up from Daggerfall (which is basically a different kind of game anyway) but Oblivion took away.

the only thing skyrim is better at is the levelling difficulty shit, oblivion is 99% superior

I too like oblivion's UI

elder scrolls have been made obsolete by elden rings, please stop talking about it

Orange :)
Blue :(

A miss fantasy games having UI that looks the part.
I'm so fucking tired of ipod menus. They all look the same, and it always looks like trash.

retard

that's pretty much my exact thought looking at the OP image. i miss when UI were more creative and less formulaic. everything is sleek iOS menu type shit now.

This isnt even a debate. Everyone knows this.

Though all TES suck as rpgs and NO I DONT WANT TO ENTER ANOTHER CAVE/RUIN TODD. Why does every quest ever lead to either a cave nord/dwarwen ruin. They are fucking boring.

Attached: 1650602267174.jpg (430x378, 30.62K)

>Morrowind still added and enhanced going up from Daggerfall
>But it doesn't count when Skyrim and Oblivion did the same
Morrowind fags will act smug, telling you it actually eliminated bloat and streamlined the games.
But when Skyrim and Oblivion cut down on a school of magic, the game is dumbed down

Oblivion had much better presentation and art direction but the combat and leveling system is fucking SHIT. Skyrim combat is also shit but it's nowhere near as shit as oblivion. The leveling in Skyrim is also much better.

Attached: modern UI.jpg (4710x2570, 3.54M)

Sleek, minimalistic, clean, simple!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

I blame Destiny 1.

What went so wrong

soulless

Some of them honestly have a good reason for this look, if they are futuristic sci-fi games.
The problem is that they just hit copy and paste on the whole thing for every single fucking game regardless of tone.

nobody in the world likes the Skyrim ui, if there is somebody out there that likes it, is just a attention seeking contrarian whore that probably sucks nigger dicks for dinner

Skyrim is more comfy than previous title

Alright, but what about ESO?

Attached: 1610326930511.jpg (935x595, 264.2K)

which one has better sex mods

As games they're all terrible, so I will judge them by their music instead, and say that you are correct.

I found both to be comfy, but I do admit that Oblivion had a more creative UI and more "soul" in some aspects. You can tell they put more work into the menus and loading screens, and I enjoyed the music a lot more.

I like Skyrim though, it's fun you can mod it so heavily and add things that weren't in the original game that you wanted to see, but Oblivion feels more of an actual adventure, and it's more of a relaxing world.

blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=kwhHSVLq8Y8

Skyrims gameplay is fundamentally flawed. You can mod whatever dark souls anime combat and magic overhaul the quests are all awful generic shit clear draugr/dwarf/bandit dungeon over and over. Literally not 1 memorable quest in base game or dawnguard. Dragonborn DLC is ok but still worse than the better quests from oblivion

Nah oblivion is shit compared to skyrimjob. The story in skyrim is much more interesting with the nord and empire having civil war. The only thing oblivion has on skyrim is the dark brotherhood questline and shivering isles ( but dragonborn was pretty good too). Patrick stewart was wasted and Sean Bean is gay. The other characters all have copied and pasted voice actor and they have stupid faces.

There has never been a good Elder Scrolls game

AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH

Based. Oblivion slaps

fr? no cap?

Morrowind > Skyrim > ESO > shit > Oblivion > literally who cares about Daggerfall and Arena lololol

This is what happens when your UI has to scale with 50 different resolutions rather than 800x600 or 1024x768

midwit opinion

Your mom is a midwit opinion

What if

>Well designed UI for ONE resolution like 1920x1080p
and
>everyone else eats minimalist shit

or just don't have a HUD at all

Attached: cinematic platformers 2.jpg (1863x2185, 1.63M)

How can I manage my space empire without an UI, sit at a virtual desk in a virtual game while sitting at a real desk in real life?

managing a virtual country with phone calls, meetings etc mite b interesting though

Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

Nothing forgives Oblivion's blasphemous gameplay.

>level scaled unique quest rewards

But they're both old

That's hardly even the dominant resolution anymore. Smaller devices go for 720p. Larger devices are 2k or 4k.

Meant for

The painted aesthetic of the items/map/class really was fantastic. I also loved it in KCD. I hope TESVI brings some of that back.

The only thing Skyrim does better than Oblivion is level scaling. Everything else was better in Oblivion, especially quests and cities.

Yes, and?

Near the city of Chorrol

Oblivion had the best side and faction quests ( by far) in the series.
Skyrim did everything else better.

A proper appreciation of Morrowind will make the differences between Oblivion and Skyrim look petty by comparison.

Attached: 1617148762371.jpg (958x669, 116.55K)

Attached: scrolls.jpg (1086x726, 215.41K)

You could put Oblivion here you retard, it does the whole "character takes up half the screen + tabs" shit

Both of them are horrible. Oblivion's is extremely zoomed in for couch console players, you can barely see any of your map and you only get like 6 items in your list that can display at once. Then there's the tabs which are confusing as hell and require a lot of trial and error before you can figure out what they all mean. Skyrim's requires way too many clicks to navigate and has horrible little gaps everywhere that when clicked will kick you backwards our out of menus, and holy fucking shit the goddamn perk screen is horrible. You know it's pretty funny that we've gotten to the point where Oblivion zoomers are arguing with Skyrim zoomers, for a while it was just Morrowind fans calling them both shit.

Attached: 1635877032324.png (249x299, 122.03K)

Actually it's more like
>Old good
>Older better

you can tell a skyrimtard made this

>Literally not 1 memorable quest
the kematu and saadia quest is still discussed to this day.

>Enemy level scaling

Attached: OblivionOgres.png (640x410, 451.49K)

>dark souls
that would ruin it
>draugr/dwarf/bandit dungeon over and over
they are unique, they have their own gimmicks to them and the dwemer have dissapeared since they dabbled into the hearth of lorkan.

I will have to play the other games to see if it is true, it got a chuckle out of me.

Post ending in 7 decides my character

Attached: 1584987813326.jpg (1920x1080, 491.99K)

Whore

morally right master of all