This is what the average gamer looks like

>This is what the average gamer looks like

Attached: 4BCDCE61-8BE4-4C20-ABF2-D8C835095780.jpg (1536x2048, 364.16K)

Could he wear a sweatshirt or a real shirt sometime? How can these people get by wearing only white shirts, he would look a lot more like a person if he knew how to dress himself, like at all

give emiru gf

Good fucking lord the tummy of the girl on the right, I just wanna toss her around man, FUCK
Girl on the left is pretty or whatever too I guess but needs to ditch the fake beard thing even if it is a joke

>5' vs 4'11"

Define real shirt

She's probably psycho. Not psycho like normal girl crazy or even fun and a little dangerous girl crazy, but actually fucking psycho. She just has that look.

games with this body type?

Attached: 1641912662192.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)

No, this is what the average gamer looks like.

Attached: absolutely repulsive.jpg (786x1561, 260.93K)

>Good fucking lord the tummy of the girl on the right
As opposed to the tummy of the girl on the left?

Who cares. Her face just screams my hot jizz

Cute tummy

who fucking cares

like a Chinese cowboy?
Neat.

Shes just hapa

Asking for a friend but say if someone had a body like that how would you recover?

Attached: 81g2YZeEJNL._AC_UL1500_.jpg (1108x1500, 163.23K)

Yes I can't see hers but I doubt it would evoke the same fucking primal response I get solely from seeing the one on the right's.

whys her shirt so wrinkled

Outside of his eyes he isn't that ugly, he just needs to get a haircut that doesn't actively work against him

By lifting heavy weigths like a actual male

oh no no look at the top of his head compared to everything else in the room

Really anything but a white shirt. Maybe a v-neck, something that doesn’t come in an 8 pack. Seriously though why does he dress the same every day

stop eating processed garbage, jog around every day and hit the gym

ditch sugar and exercise, thats how "your friend" can recover

Cope

People who have that kind of mo ey can wear whatever they want.

I wanna fuck Emiru
Its not fair

Or a brother on skates

Diet and exercise.

Looks better without make up imo

Attached: 7EFFBC2C-D0E8-4188-89F1-E2FC2DA7230E.jpg (1024x1024, 368.82K)

cause he's a deep fake.

Yeah I know fine but he looks like an idiot

So was this guy just right place right time?

All I know is he releases "reaction" videos on youtube where he gives plain takes and is just bland and a void of charisma. Is he a friend insert for viewers? He doesn't fucking do anything, like one of the luckiest guys out there.

dyrus had the privilege to cum into her. how did he do it?

he's connected. also he's a deep fake.

It’s not about dressing up or looking nice for the job it’s about not knowing how to dress himself or having autismal taste in clothing.

I fixed mine by lifting weights and building muscle, also losing some fat, but mainly building muscle. Shitty posture can also be fixed mainly through lifting aided by a little stretching, deadlifts did the most for me in that respect.

Post her leaked boobes

Right place at the right time meaning on YouTube and multiple content release services almost every day for ten years, you mean? (Wasn’t this guy a faceless content producer for a while? I mean it’s been a while hasn’t it)

i remember when he was a faceless gameplay channel and he was already pretty popular back then, and that was like 10 years ago now
he just kept up the grind and it paid off

I was going to post that.

By being famous and relevant in the scene while she was a nobody.

Dark eyes are disgusting

kek

Well of course. Shes using her body to obtain money. That tells you whats going on inside. Ive met a bunch of girls who used to/still do this. Theyre all unhappy, barely getting by (obviouslynot the case for this Emiru), and are indeed crazy.

also you seriously don't need to go full on "Just lift lmao" women like svelte guys more anyway plus running builds your endurance. If you're skinny I don't know why more guys don't just go the speed route rather than juicing.

Then promptly dropped him when she was on the come up

damn she looks completely different without makeup
fucking cheating and lying whores

Last time I watched one of his videos was probably 8 or 10 years ago and I thought he was pretty funny

welcome to adulthood faggot

Cute

no dyrus fucked up because he's a schizo retard.

zoomer alert. he exploded back in 2010 with his qwop video and has been growing steadily ever since.

Isn't that the gamexplain guy whos a complete sjw and loves to cancel anyone who doesn't share his views on twitter but all the while was fucking over all his workers and friends by paying them peanuts and treating them like shit?

literally me

Many such cases

She looks better on the left, I don't fucking get asians

I'm getting delightfulhug vibes off her.

As others have mentioned he used to be a faceless youtuber who made videos about video games and movies. He use to include actual editing that would have required work like scrubbing through gameplay footage or movies for clips that he was talking about. He did this for about 8 years getting gradually and gradually more popular until he started streaming on twitch and making Youtube videos where he just talked at the camera. Now that's all he does because giving your opinion while looking at a camera with no clips is much easier to edit as is livestreaming video games rather than making videos about them.

Basically, tl;dr he worked hard until he was popular enough to not have to work hard anymore.

>that much makeup
danger sign right there

i can't really remember the back story. for more information ask lolg

His popularity pre-face reveal and after are completely incomparable

I remember my intro to him was him playing Enviro Bear in 2011, I never thought he was funny but I get why others did. I actually think I found that video on Yea Forums.

You mean when he announced like 30 hours of streaming a week and became a live entertainer? I mean it makes sense he grew in audience

Could buy adjustable free weights and begin doing arms/shoulder/back/chest exercises for like 30 mins a day nearly every day on rotation.
Should burn the fat up a bit and help build the top up. That'll fill the shirt out and even if you can't get the belly down it'll look fine. But that's the absolute minimum you should do.

did u even read the rest of the joke post shaking my head family

This bitch literally changes races with makeup it's freaky like a skinwalker

She looks more friendly and humble on the left.
Right she's doll'd up like any other of those shallow materialistic slags you see out clubbing on a friday night

>hey mom I posted the shitty eceleb bait thread on Yea Forums again can you change my shitty diapers haha thanks

hapa cunny

>v-neck
gay

>not just buying a few colored 8 packs for shirts

You must be a virgin or fat.

>live in giant grey house filled with nothing cause you sit on your computer 16 hours a day

its funny how every rich streamer is exactly the same

>I don't fucking get asians
They have a strange hard on for bright skin.

I don't know who these people are.

Unlike westoids, Asians like feminine women

Attached: 1574132874139.png (399x504, 311.31K)

I’m not talking about anything crazy just anything besides wearing a white undershirt everyday

its funny how Yea Forums turns into literal women when they see someone they don't like

Attached: c01.jpg (606x571, 39.29K)

So what they just grind their jaws? How much does this cost and how common is this? Are we sure this doesn’t somehow disfigure the soul?

>Right she's doll'd up like any other of those shallow materialistic slags you see out clubbing on a friday night
THats the tink. Without make up you see the human face. Very different with small details and not "perfect". With all the overdone make up girls do these days they all look the same, they just paint one of a few "masks" on their face. Its just so dehumanizing.

left still looks better

>I'm finally beautiful!

Attached: latest.jpg (1920x1879, 198.79K)

god this is such an unbelievable downgrade

They cut OUT huge chunks of the jaw bone to do this.
There was a doc who made a display of the thousands he'd collected.

cant buy taste i guess

Imagine being fucking triggered by some eceleb wearing a white t-shirt lmao

how did you get this picture of me wtf

>mfw I got shouted at by a racist chinaman in Chinatown
Why us Nords make bugmen seethe so much?

Attached: 1608698838888.jpg (729x733, 307.93K)

Samson M.D.

>make your face look like a balloon

Doesn’t she live with like 5 other male Steamers in a big streaming house because of a stalker?

>gigastacy vs generic plastic cardboard cutout

>talking about ecelebs on Yea Forums
peak cringe

I’m not trigged ffs, it’s just silly seeing this guy show up underdressed in the same way every time

left: SOUL
right: a bug

>a bunch of 30-somethings in a house pretending to be in college

that sure can end up well

Isn’t this somehow seriously traumatizing or psychotic at a cultural level?

>He wasn’t here when the big twitch leak happend a few months ago
Yea Forums was and will always be like this because you know streaming is videogame culture

>cut out 60% of my jaw
>cant chew or speak properly
>still kill myself at 30

just korean things