Why the fuck did he got a little girl android?

Why the fuck did he got a little girl android?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.4K)

because david cage is a fucking retard who can't write for shit

You already included the keyword in your sentence.

Because David Cage is an auteur of Kojima-esque proportions and the future of writing within the gaming industry.
>I am looking forward to seeing what sort of crazy shit he pulls with the Star Wars universe though

her being a robot was the dumbest shit

her being a robot was the smartest shit

It's far from the dumbest shit Cage has ever written. Remember when he gets Ellen Page raped because she snuck out to a bar behind William Dafoe's back?

>why the fuck did the dad who lost custody get a daughter surrogate android

Attached: 1641070436254.png (720x729, 385.04K)

You DID get the BEST ending, didn't you?

Attached: 8f3fbebffec8ea05a0837a1f8c210ef5e9b85d3f.jpg (540x524, 22.66K)

Or that one game where an average New Yorker ends up fighting Mayan demigods and physical manifestations of the Internet?
Let's face it, Detroit is his most coherent so far

why did he make food for her and create homework for her? she wasn't even gonna grow, how long did he even have her?

I like Kara's story and it's a shame it was not polished. There is so much potential wasted. Imagine if Todd is actually a drug dealer and Alice is a real human who is being raised by Kara for years. Now this plot is expanded in several chapters. Later on, Kara starts snooping around Todd's business only to find out that he is a criminal and he has ties with the police. Then we get the drug induced outburst of Todd which forces Kara and Alice to flee to Canada. Now in the sequel Kara pretends to be a human while raising Alice. We get tropes like co-workers falling in love with Kara but can't because it will blow her cover.

parents with dead kids do not do that

Reminder!

Attached: 1621217936372.png (1171x825, 480.92K)

>Detroit is his most coherent so far
it may be but heavy rain is the goat no matter what

>Screams at me for killing an android in order to progress the investigation
>Proceeds to just fucking shoot me the next day with no remorse for absolutely zero actual reason
I liked Hank and was kinda sad he didn't like me because I was playing as an autist focused only on the mission and fully accepting of just being an android but this moment was some absolute bullshit.

Attached: 1650982113458.jpg (680x665, 41.06K)

Do you really need to ask?

>Literally just stood there in the scene she goes deviant because I fully expected David Cage to not let me go outside of his script
>After like a minute the game goes "okay guess you don't go deviant LMAO" and cuts her from the game entirely
She was unironically completely useless, I haven't seen a single scene about her during my first playthrough and I must admit it was for the better.
The game loses literally nothing without her and it even improves because it focuses more on actual main characters.

Farenheit actually had gameplay tho

>simon says is gameplay

>gameplay i don't like doesn't count

It had some time management shits

so did fucking detroit

Simon Says was based and I'll die on that hill
It required a lot more focus and quick reflexes then just "press X, press O, press X" over and over again

Parents with dead kids don't buy fictional android children?

I wanted to like Heavy Rain but it felt like a shitty first draft
Plot holes out the wazoo, the girl character is useless and written by a 10-year-old, the "plot twist" doesn't really make any sense if you think for 2 seconds
Scott was based though

You wouldn't?

It was silly and dumb therefore entertaining. Beyond Two Souls on the other hand...

I love how autistic he made Connor in it - much unintentional hilarity ensued.

Attached: detroit__become_human_memes_by_amyrosethekid77_dck54cv-fullview.jpg (750x737, 80.36K)

no ones saying it's good, people enjoy it for how goofy and schlocky it is. like the new jack fight or the awkward french esl dialogue

>no explanation why androids are alive all of a sudden
>damn look those robots without feelings of pain in their skin and tiredness in their muscles have to stand in the back of the bus and not take seats from humans who actually need it, society so cruel(also segregation)
>game implies you have to feel bad for not treating factory made objects as living beings, if you ever beat the shit out of punching bag in the gym you are literally committed a hate crime
>the whole "muh slavery" thing that doesn't even work because, again, game implies you have to feel bad for making your washing machine wash your clothes
>zero boobs or peeing scenes
>zero actual thoughts about nature of human intellect and self consciousness against artificial ones

The only thing that could save this game plot is if Kamsky just trolled everyone with virus that made robots behave like they're alive when they were actually not

clearly they were programmed to feel everything you're complaining about

Something being programmed for something doesn't make it real. Programed feelings aren't real feelings.

there is no practical difference between feelings programmed by code and feelings programmed by a brain

Feelings aren't programmed by the brain so I dunno what you on about. A simulation isn't the same as the real thing.

>Feelings aren't programmed by the brain
they are

did you play the game in its entirety? because his wife divorced him and took the daughter. he bought an android daughter to cope. but he ended up being just as abusive with her as he was with his real family.

Attached: 1590170459102.png (1280x2160, 1.74M)

>Feelings aren't programmed by the brain
Feelings are all chemical reactions. There's no practical difference between your brain telling you to be sad about stray kittens and an android's CPU doing the same

what about ingrained feelings? like something that has been intentionally drilled into you from a young age (basically brainwashing), are those "real feelings"?

a child being told that something is wrong, but internally don't believe it, however they were told their whole life that the thing is wrong, so they continue to push that belief
that is a "trained feeling" that is manufactured by an outside force

Minds aren't literal magic but brain states. A simulated brain (or brain state for that matter) doesn't feel any more emotions than it is heavy or moist.

>successfully suppress the deviant uprising
>kino scene where Connor goes back to the CEO and gets told in a cold voice that he is being replaced by a new upgraded model of him standing a few feet away from them
>camera pans closely to the new Connor's face
>Connor dutifully obeys his decommissioning, credits roll

Attached: Deviant Genocide.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

what the fuck are you on about, retard?

So you're saying a simulated brain would have no capacity for abstract emotions beyond 1:1 physical feedback?

>A simulated brain (or brain state for that matter) doesn't feel any more emotions than it is heavy or moist.
ok, prove it
you can't, which is entirely the point

this is a theoretical argument, there is no definitive answer to this because science hasn't fully unlocked the secrets of the brain yet
so for you to DEFINITIVELY say that all human emotions are natural and the fictional androids emotions are fake is complete speculation

Connor Hank game fucking when

It would be too fucking kino.

>hate Markus and his stupid rebellion, find none of the characters interesting or sympathetic
>"I was a slave!"
Wtf no u weren't you fuck you were Lance Henriksens adopted robot son and lived a very comfortable robot life, you weren't sucking human cocks in a sex club like North

The thing that gets me about Fahrenheit is the reason Lucas can do all his Matrix shit is because he was exposed to the Chroma before he was born. But that has NOTHING to do with him being chosen by the Oracle. The Oracle literally picked, completely at random, the ONE guy in New York City with dormant superpowers capable of stopping him.

it really was a bit stupid to make the android with a life i can only wish i had or have the leader of the android revolution...

of the three I think Kara would've fit better with joining an angry rebellion uprising than the calm and caring nurse android living with the progressive old artist that treated him as his son, more than his biological son. Markus lacks motivation.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-739_1443219880-raz5L_1443219933.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

This. They were the only good part of this game

you know its specifically a cloned scene from a movie right? that whole game is just specific movie scenes he wanted to rip off, with no real effort into linking the together

>LA Noir: Become Human Edition
>Whole game is just solving cases with Connor and Hank
Would pay $60.

Fahrenheit was actually really, really good up until about half way through it when David Cage obviously started dropping acid and the whole thing went hilariously off the rails.

Indeed, the diner scene was kino

If you take the robot angle out of it and boil it down to an autist and a trainwreck solving cases then Disco Elysium gets close enough.

this

the opening is god tier and one of my favourite ps2 memories

I just found out Quantic Dream made Omikron, which was my absolute favorite PC game when I was in my early teens. That, Messiah, and Anachronox. Damn, Cage really does love his cinematic experiences.

Death to Marcus
Connor x Hank best broship
Kara and girl are cute but also legal property
That is all

Sad dad

This game got some prime cunny yall

Attached: 2212.jpg (2560x1440, 380.25K)