I started to play dmc because of Yea Forums

I started with dmc 5 and im having tons of fun with the humour moments and the amazing gameplay.

I discovered this saga after I saw one of the Yea Forums sings videos youtube.com/watch?v=F_ewkNxUScE so thanks for that.

By the way, have the old games aged well? (Except 2, I know that one sucks lol) Do they have some funny moments too? It's not like I want the majority of those games to be mostly funny moments, just like a 20% would be what I'm expecting.

and yea post funni dmc memes ty i love them

Attached: danteandvergilboomer.jpg (3840x2160, 3.78M)

I hate you zoomers so much is fucking unreal

DMC1 and 3 are the only ones worth playing.

t.Dante

get some help your getting mad of pixels on your screen

Same, I but I bought the HD collection and yes I completed DMC 2

Attached: 1647307400414.jpg (819x1024, 51.36K)

1 3 4 and 5 are all really good
2 is alot worse by comparison but still fairly enjoyable I think taken on its own merits

>2 is fairly enjoyable
nah, the game is really a chore to play, beside the final boss fight, the rest is super boring to play and some parts are just downright frustrating. DMC 2 isn't just a bad DMC game, it's a horrible video game.

How old are you? R-rw8txeddit is that way ->

1 has aged like milk but DMC3 & DMC4 still hold up fairly well. DMC3 is a little scuffed on PC (much better on switch with the addition of being able to change your fighting style mid exploration) but I'd still recommend playing it for the story and boss fights.

>1 has aged like wine
FTFY. Maybe not the finest wine in the world, but still a decent one.

the definitive editions of 3 and 4 are fantastic, 1 is old and rough on the edges but good
3 is full of cuhrazy moments and 4 has the parts with Dante, Nero's story is more serious

4 and 5 are as well.

Lol you got memed. This series is dogshit and only the remake is kind of alright (it's sociopolitical commentary is on point).
based
DMC is bad and everyone over 30 knows this as a fact on par with the book of Genesis.

>DMC is bad and everyone over 30 knows this as a fact on par with the book of Genesis.
wild take but fair

DMC3 is the only one I really enjoyed, I played 4 recently and it was a huge let down.

Did you get filtered by Dante's style switching?

GUNSLI - TRIC - ROYAL GUARD

Attached: DMC4_Dante_all_Style_change.gif (200x113, 1.36M)

@597429067
You don't even deserve a (you).
Try harder next time.

>DMC1
Play
>DMC2
Optional
>DMC3
Play
>DMC4
Play
>DmC
Optional

Attached: Sick finish.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

You made a mistake starting with 5 because it built on the story and gameplay of 18 years of DMC.

But yes the whole series is worth playing with the exception of 2.

>not playing the shitshow that is DmC and suffering from the shitty level design

>the whole series is worth playing with the exception of 2
I'd argue it's worth playing 2 for the plot while avoiding the shitty remake.

The DE is pretty good, but fuck it still has issues.

Attached: Fuck these enemies, honestly.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Go with 3. I say it aged well enough and it got best story if you are into that.
Try out 1 as well, although I don't promise that you will find it fun since it didn't age well. I still like it, but I can see why someone who might try it out now might not enjoy it.
4 has "aged well" but it is a diarrhea of a game. It is basically shittier version of 5 at this point. Not worth it in my opinion. I'd only recommend it to those who bitch about Fury so they can meet Blitz and see how true bullshit looks like.

Attached: 14003843463746.jpg (350x216, 12.03K)

Vergil>mundus>Arkham>el vergin>Arius>Dmc mundus>Argosax=Sanctus

>what if gave an enemy a shield that forced players to spam ranged weapons until shield goes out because nobody can touch him until then
>also make that last for-fucking-ever
>also make the enemy extremely fast and spam teleport more than Vergil in DMC3
>also give him huge damage on all of his attacks that he will more than spam each time he teleports while barely giving you any room to breath
>DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE SHOOT DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODG SHOOT and keep repeating that shit gazillion times until his fucking shield eventually goes out so you can finally attack this fucker (assuming you didn't die by now because again: HUGE DAMAGE ON ALL OF HIS ATTACKS AND HE IS SUPER FAST)
>last but not least, let us give him explode upon death that on higher difficulties will insta kill you if you get caught
>speaking of higher difficulties... have fun fighting multiple of these games throughout the game because they are so fucking fun
>by the way did we mention that this is just a common type enemy and not the boss one that has all of these bullshit gimmicks that make even Vergil in 3 look cute in comparison? yea have fucking fun
What the fuck were they thinking when making this guy?

Attached: Blitz_DMC4.jpg (842x1024, 156.91K)

>you can change styles on the fly in switch version
What the fuck

Lucia WILL return in DMC 6.
Capcom is slowly pandering to SJWs, proof is that they turned a side character Morrison black. next will be a side black protagonist, and it will be Lucia. I just hope capcom will hire some female black VA from UK

Attached: froge.png (300x300, 67.69K)

Boooooooooring.

4 has some of the worst enemy designs in general whose whole gimmick is being bullshit.
Faults were in my opinion the worst among them all. They might not be hard to kill as Blitz, but they were beyond annoying.

I have forced a friend to play through the entire series recently since he decided to talk shit about his vidya skill. Currently he's at 4. I've watched him fight Vergil 3 (in 3) for like two days until he managed to do it, at which point he confessed that he played the game like 15 years ago and the fucker haunted him ever since, lel

>I'd only recommend it to those who bitch about Fury so they can meet Blitz and see how true bullshit looks like.
Nah. Blitz might be far harder to fight, but he becomes manageable once you get his patterns down. Fury isn't hard to kill, but he is far more annoying because he just spams vanish.
To put it like this: Blitz is that PVP player that has best gear that he loves to abuse, but because of that he never changes his tactic of how he plays and becomes predictable and easier the more you fight him. Fury on another hand is that PVP player that is an absolute shitter, but will abuse most cheap tactics to annoy you.

what you think of dreamrunners from DmC

Haven't played it. So I really can't tell.

I did play it, but I honestly barely remember jack shit when it comes to levels and enemies in that game. Was that the fag who spams vanish each time you attack? Honestly don't remember. I mostly remember that there was a whole gimmick in which you needed to use a specific weapon (either demonic or angelic ones) to fight particular type enemies based on that type.

It's because most of DmC (at least pre DE, never touched that one) was pretty simple. Either you spam the heavy axe combo that obliterates everything, or use Drive for ridiculous damage for such a move, or you're forced into angel weapons for the few fights where this doesn't work.

almost 10 years and still not a single AAA developer attempted to create a DmC-like action game. is it really that hard to copy a video game?

>Try out 1 as well, although I don't promise that you will find it fun since it didn't age well. I still like it, but I can see why someone who might try it out now might not enjoy it.
This is the first time I saw DMC1 fag say this in these threads.
It's mostly screeching how it is only good DMC game and being contrarian when somebody points out that it didn't age well.

1 is pure art, carefully planned camera angles to make the places look like painting, no fluid random camera movements.
Light and shadow cinematography.
2 play only Lucia's story skip Dante. Lucia is fun.
3 play the fuck out of this
same with 4, it's amazing, people cry because MUH MGS 2 BAMBOOZLE, NO DANTE boohoo.

Ola

Attached: owr8txrand021.png (640x384, 268.86K)

Attached: 4SE-Vergil-Vs-Blitz-Teleports.webm (730x480, 2.56M)

bloody palace is also co-op

DAILY REMINDER THAT AGNUS THE STUTTERING AUTIST FUCKED

Attached: Agnus.jpg (640x640, 65.37K)

Hahaha dmc is like the only modern series i actually started with the first game. 3 was so fucking good back in the day, it's only competition was Ninja Gaiden. Play all of them faggoot except for 2. Even the Donte game has value being a good combat system but the story is fucking garbage. Like a retard came up with it. Ninja Theory are scum

>is the best boss in the franchise
nothing personnel

Attached: credo.jpg (640x640, 85.95K)

As this user said .
He might've been bs that was made hard just for the sake of being hard, but at least he didn't abuse vanish each time you tried to attack him. Once his shitty shield was down, you were free to rape him. Fury keeps jumping from place to place. After playing ER, Fury's playstyle reminds me on all of those fags in pvp who spam bloodhound step whenever you just walk towards them.

Attached: chadblitz.jpg (1062x470, 127.87K)

>Dante refused to fuck this
is Dante the gayest male protagonist of all time?

Attached: Lucia teppen.png (640x630, 448.22K)

>I started with dmc 5 and im having tons of fun with the humour moments

I know a place you will love

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

>DMC4
Was never good.

>After playing ER, Fury's playstyle reminds me on all of those fags in pvp who spam bloodhound step whenever you just walk towards them.
Kek! It really is that.
That was Tedan in DMC2 and you can't convince me otherwise.

Yes it was faggoot and anyone that doesn't like it is not a true dmc fan. It's better than 2, 1, 5 and donte may cry. I finished 4 the most out of all of them even with the shitty backtracking that wasn't that bad because the areas were a joy to traverse. The special edition is god tier with virgil and trish

Will Tedan appear in DMC6 holding a golf club?

The worst part about Blitz to me is that when you do get his shield down, the fucker doesn't stay still. He just hops all over the place and even swipes back at you. Like fuck, I got the shield off, let me go nuts.

>fault
them and chimera's are fucking aids

Attached: swiggity swooty I'm coming for that booty.jpg (1200x739, 168K)

>Tedan
who??

We want shadow from dmc1 but without critical hit

They are, but honestly, I'd rather fight them than the Enigmas, Soul Eaters, Dullahans, and the Fallen from 3. The 4 Horsemen of shitty DMC enemies.

>That was Tedan in DMC2 and you can't convince me otherwise
2's ending artwork supports this.

Attached: desu.png (591x444, 286.48K)

Huh? You can just use guns to destroy chimera parasite which turns off blades

Took me a while to realize the reference.

Attached: MV5BMWM5MGRlNjYtZTBkZC00MGNjLTgzMGQtNWIyMDVhMzZmNjBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwNDUxODI@._V1_.jpg (2880x2160, 295.69K)