Pragmata

What are your hopes and expectations for her game?

Attached: template-jdg-2021-11-19t155052-386.jpg (1400x932, 96.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOBntnuYCMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>597424989

What the fuck are these pedos shilling this time

I don't think this game will do too well because it's too deep in the uncanny valley. Why'd they choose this horrendous artstyle?

This is now Death Stranding thread.
What were some of your moments from the game?

Attached: 1651309766867.jpg (1024x1024, 197.59K)

Feet only, sorry.

Attached: pragmata feeta.jpg (350x350, 17.92K)

>pedos already made 3D models out of nothing
You filthy shit

I expect the game to be cute and funny.

Attached: 1649823955799.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Wait a minute!

Attached: 1570928158630.jpg (500x281, 20.58K)

But I thought Russians were bombing kindergardens and drinking baby blood and hundreds of Ukrainian babies were found in a ditch (actual news story in the baltics)

the first casualty of war is truth

>Go to Ukraine
>Bring a blonde loli wife back
is happiness that easy?

Yes, Ukraine now became child trafficking country just like Kosovo.

yes. a 20 second clip and what you just said arent mutually exclusive.

that was probably done by (((azog)))

Attached: ukrop saper laying explosive on kid's playground.webm (324x720, 2.36M)

What's happening here?

AAAAHHHHH... She is so beautiful...

You think everyone want war? Instead of meditate between country NATO send more weapon and supply to prolong the war. It like there something behind the agenda.

If I was a genius psyop officer I would have my russian sappers put on yellow armbands and booby trap things so shaky footage can be taken of it. Occam's razor might make it obvious but there are always idiots out there who like to be contrarian to help me

Ukraine asked for the weapons to defend itself, good try though Ivan.

Azov is known to kill their own citizens. When people were escaping from mairupol the Azov was shooting everyone who tried to escape. Azov is also using children as human shield in hope Russia will bomb them so they can have spicy footage of burnt kids to western libshits to cry about so they send more javelins.

EU and US know Ukraine will lose the war, they want to prologue the conflict to hurt Russia, they don't care about the casualties and azov is more than willing to sacrifice their own populace.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DOBntnuYCMA

I've seen a lot of war footage from Ukraine, and the tanks and trucks never have any bodies in them, it turns out that the bombs the Ukrainians use to blow up the tanks basically incinerate and evaporate the russians inside the tanks and trucks, that's why you see the tanks burnt out but you never see any bodies, also the rust some people notice is also caused by the bombs so I'm told, something about the extreme heat on the metal
so yeah that guys probably dead now or will be, and there won't be any proof he ever existed other than this meme clip

The kremlin is lacking in these shills lately.

Believe in what you want but remember the same people who pushed for vax are pushing for war with Russia

she died in a shelling recently. the area this was filmed was overrun and the russians had to attack it once again

Pregnata

how about ignoring all of the obvious propaganda on both sides and accepting that ukraine and russia are both shitholes no one should care about?

Who was she?

God I wish I were the world ruler.

If so I would hold a pedo massacre festival on my national holidays.

You can hunt down the pedos and torture them there with all sorts of ways possible until they shrink down to the steaming side of meat.

No can do. If i see lies i get physically sick and western shills needs to be hanged for provoking and dividing slavic nations.

Exactly, why do they ask for weapon when they can ask for full army support and fight Russia together? Full NATO forces vs Russia instead of 1v1.

She went by siberian mouse.

>no one should care about?
good luck with that

Attached: 1649380208291.jpg (3500x2087, 1.44M)

>2 Shitholes country that enough to interrupt global supply chain price.

Both countries have white people in them and thus they are important. Both I agree both goverments are shit and this is a war over kike interests

Attached: 1649804363688.gif (600x580, 3.24M)

>sl*ves
>white

>gif
kek ukies didn't stand a chance

my country produces its own wheat so I dont care. sucks for african nations if the price of grain goes up even a single cent though. but then they see daily deathcounts from civil wars that put the entire ukrainian mess thus far to shame

>Pregmata
wtf lol

selectable loli panties

> Azov is also using children as human shield
You mean they’re staying in the same city that is getting bombed by a fascist invader?

sorry chud but this is a bickering on slavs pieces of shits thread

I fantasize about killing anti-pedos, those youtubers, chris hanson, and whoever else on social media that makes being anti pedo their identity, and I want it to be known why they were killed, because they're anti pedo bitches

so what kind of game is this?
the should make a mode where you play as her and have to avoid fat old japanese men like how old snake had to avoid the women in that MGS game

What

look just ignore the fact that russia is the clear aggressor. the Ukrainians are using propaganda so it doesnt matter that it was still all started by the other guys

So how did the ironic pedos become one of the major segments here on Yea Forums?

>a fascist invader

Attached: 1645989466682.gif (500x455, 451.61K)

Ukrainians killed 48 Russian children and women in donbass which started 8 years of nonstop war and shelling of civilian areas of Donbass by Ukrainian military.

Azov is purposefully putting innocent lives in danger by using them as meat shields to slow down the Russians.

always has been chud.

The whole point of a global economy is that it's more convenient and lucrative to let third worlders like Russia and China make stuff. If Russians stop giving cheap gas and food, America -shouldn't- give a shit, but they do because "wtf my profits, now we gotta use our own gas and redirect our food network"
The problem is, not everyone is America. Most of Europe is poor and non-self sufficient, so when they stop getting gibsmedats, shit gets pretty bad. Gas here is still only $3 in Texas for reference. In yurop it's like $10-$15 because they're lazy and complacent and never wanted to invest in anything that wasn't already being given to them despite being fully capable of doing so.

Check out their Nazi tattoos before posting this.

both the american puppet government and invading neighboring countries can be bad things

No more brother wars. People are needlessly dying for the dumb games of rulers.

shut the fuck up? Cant you see this is another slav thread in disguise

this but at the same Russia killed their king and they need to pay for their crime.

For some reason I recognize this character but I've never played her game.

EU and USA lack agressive relentless fundamentalists like afghanistan or vietnam had. No one is willing to fight war for Ukraine or NATO especially after EU hauled millions of mindless shitskins into their countries.

Now NATO is pumping alot of money into propaganda in order to draft more young men failing to realize that EU is already divided and dying.

>russia and ukraine
>brothers

Attached: 1360762682044.png (388x448, 354.51K)

Russia is based, China should get the message and do the same with Hong Kong and Taiwan

cunny feet

OP here, I am trans btw, just so you know