What are the best games to play while high?

What are the best games to play while high?

Attached: 1212635101-612x612.jpg (612x408, 51.15K)

DUDE

Hitman is great

WEED

All of them

LMAO weed dude

LMAO

just quit that shit user, its not worth it.

>still bumps the thread
Based retard culture war anons

all you can say is based or cringe, consumer memes on a retard binge. See ya later, mingebag.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Fuck off to reddit, drug addict

Any multiplayer game. If you don't play multiplayer games then don't fucking smoke weed. Only retards play singleplayer games while high.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE kys

>he thinks sage stopped working

Hello tourist.

And stay in school, right?

Tetris Effect: Connected on VR was pretty good while high imo.

No, you can drop out of school but doing drugs is for faggots

I've got an "herb" for you, drug addict. Guess what it is.

Lumines for me, or any games with fun music

I've been smoking it now that my state has legalized it. Before I was drinking every weekend. Weed is a lot less harmful and doesn't make me depressed. I just feel carefree. It's a crime that weed was illegal here for so long while alcohol can be bought every two blocks.

Attached: 1623790974517.png (399x399, 291.2K)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>all you can say is based or cringe, consumer memes on a retard binge. See ya later, mingebag.
Projection
Lol.
Lmao, even.

you guys need to chill the fuck out lol

Attached: emlmirybs02z.jpg (640x800, 84.65K)

>dugs bad
>school bad
How pathetic.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's so funny assbag?

i literally get bored of games while high. i usually just browse youtube or fap.

Attached: 1647658880606.png (860x945, 492.55K)

Dunno, never been high.

Just you, being brand new

CoD or playing with your dick.

guild wars 2
joining a meta train that lasts 5 hours and just killing stuff was amazing. Still is even without being high

All the potheads I know are poor and stupid.

Attached: 6765474676846.png (1106x1012, 724.89K)

DUDE WE'D LMAO

dont care, just stop being a druggie.

Buddy, I'm nearly 30 and I've been here since 2006. Keep coping. I can definitely tell you I don't come on Yea Forums often anymore if at all though, I usually avoid this shithole but something had me drawn back today.

Attached: popcorn.gif (367x498, 723.86K)

>buddy im
Stopped reading no one cares who you're pretending to be
Go back to lurking

Same with all the alcoholics I know, in general abusing substances is for the lesser men.

video games are just as degenerate as weed so I don't what these spergs are sperging about

Is Yea Forums a straight-edge board?

Attached: 1307928245868.png (243x190, 3.89K)

Whos is this whore

False flag thread so these losers have a target they can put down to push themselves up
Surprised no one brought up the smell of weed. Probably got tired of being reminded they stink to high hell.

Sure. You understand that you can enjoy things in moderation though, right?

Russian Roulette, with a bullet in every chamber, faggot

Attached: 1630602083693.jpg (706x421, 47.2K)

I like playing RPGs,Horror games and 3d platforms or any game that requires exploration like tomb raider,also LMAO at all the str8edge faggots absolutely seething at a plant

Attached: Kek GENGAR .jpg (504x796, 20.52K)

Doesn't matter what you believe but I'll definitely go back to lurking. I win nothing by debating and trying to validate myself as an oldfag to someone who's likely probably not even old enough to post, since this particular board is rampant with social retards who are incapable of complex discussion. And I say this as someone who spends most of my time on /x/, the most notoriously schizo and lowest IQ board, but you Yea Forums? You are by far the 2nd lowest common denominator. You will not get anymore (you)'s from me. Just because the tranny's on the current irc channel decided to hide the sage feature a while back to stop retards like you from whining about it, doesn't mean it no longer exists. You are a tourist I'm gonna move on with my night.

>Doesn't matter
But youll reply anways right.
Btw tl;dr

dude live and let live maaaaaan smoke weed 420 everyday blaze it up haha am i cool yet

"Straight edged" but no personal, social, or fiscal responsibility. Fuckers here probably dont even wash their ass.

Skyrim modded can be fun, i always launch the game and want to immediately do something else though. The idea of playing it is more fun than actually playing it.
I usually like just playing Reinhardt and spamming charge and feeding in overwatch competetive and having people yel at me

No

Attached: 1614197876794.jpg (1090x1200, 116.91K)

Most retarded take in this thread. I don't want your faggot druggie ass on my team.

No Yea Forums just hates everything

Something that doesn't require as much twitch reflexes, depending on how hard you want to think.
Some of the most I ever smoked was playing a Shogun 2 campaign with my roommate and passing the bong back and forth between us

What you personally want will never be of consequence. Grow up.

That's probably why you consume drugs and play video games to fill the crippling void in your life. OD and die faggot.

Someone like him would probably benefit greatly from getting stoned as fuck once in awhile. It might help to shatter his ego. Most people like that just try it once, get extremely paranoid when they are faced with the reality of their persona and life in general and just never do it again. It's a damn shame.

dude weed lol

I’m willing to bet about 3/4 of this thread has never been invited to a party since they turned 8

dood.. the wisdom of the weed bro.. dude... smoke it and shatter you're ego bro...

Eye with friends is pretty funny

Attached: 119A2B24-8368-4971-AD5C-0FF8A40EED7F.jpg (1017x1508, 950.85K)

Notice how the maniac projects a personality onto me because he disagrees with my opinion? It is his ego fighting back trying to desperately protect itself in it's beliefs.

Weed doesn't shatter ego retard, you're thinking of psyches.

>die so i can have my way
You are like a little baby. Stay mad on your keyboard incel.

pic related
>moderation
nothing but a dumb meme. oh look at me i cut one toe off every 3 months because i believe in moderation unlike that guy over there who is cutting a toe off every week. you shouldn't be cutting any toes off at all and 'moderation' is a false song that makes you think its fine to engage in a vice every now and then when really you shouldn't indulge in it at all. your standard is basically "i'm not as bad as an addict is". just because you can define once a week as moderation doesn't mean its inherently good. you can say that meth 6 times a week is moderation because its not as bad as 7 times a week. that is equally and arbitrarily defined 'moderation' as yours is. pull yourself together.

Attached: rdb.png (814x578, 516.67K)

>invited to a party
Whatever you say gramps its time for bed stop posting

Maybe not if you abuse it. But if you have 0 tolerance and get extremely high it gives a similar but obviously different effect. THC is pretty powerful stuff.

Talking to your local police officer.

>pic rel
I'm bumping whatever makes the polfaggots seethe.
Tl;dr btw

Posting on Yea Forums is more of a vice than getting high.

Moderation as in you use it as a tool. Not recreationally. I smoke weed a few times a year. It can help to give you new perspectives on things and help you grow as a person.

i don't remember