How would you fix the horror genre?

How would you fix the horror genre?

Attached: 1651086716311.webm (854x480, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AEtbFm_CjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tohl-nFCugw
youtu.be/r6NCC-nnvMU?t=789
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you vivisect your garloids like this?

that's gross, not really horrific though

I hope that's the head they're cutting off first.

what the actual fuck is that

Attached: 1514181237872.jpg (636x448, 55.2K)

Depends what kind of horror.
Everything has been done and if you push any further, it's not "Horror" anymore.

I dunno. It's fine for now. Let Kojima make Silent Hills, see how that turns out.

The horrifying part of this is the chance that you slice your finger open and get that garloid juice in the cut, then get some creepy deep sea parasite.

I think its some sort of sea cucumber

wtf bro did he just gut that fucking garloid?

That's a good question.
I'd try to do what Human Centipede, Audition, Guinea Pig, Tokyo Gore Police, Martyrs, and a Serbian Film did.
In that we get a surrealist, dreamlike orgy of depravity and brutality that is so disgusting the player can do nothing but look away.

I think suda51 could do it.

thats one weird blood sausage

they are sea-weanus

oh so that's what this may have been

Attached: this is God.png (1026x768, 833.36K)

I think you could do some pretty cool stuff with submechanophobia and ΔP in VR.
youtu.be/AEtbFm_CjE0

Attached: _DYKF.webm (854x462, 2.93M)

Attached: 1620634599200.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

that's oddly satisfying to watch, like popping a huge pimple

worms, sea cucumbers and other slimey things that wiggle and eat mindlessly would be a good start

Attached: I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO.gif (294x215, 3.1M)

That's a pretty fat garloid. Overfeeding them is not a very smart idea because the fat might ruin the taste but if you're keeping it as a pet then whatever, just make sure it doesn't get diabetes or something.

I've seen lesbians do this

i just look it up from the youtube channel, those are something called "spoon worm" and they eat them raw as a kind of sashimi
youtube.com/watch?v=Tohl-nFCugw

make something horrific and not something that relies exclusively on suspenseful sound design and junpscares

Right? ΔP is fucking terrifying.

Attached: s2Q9L.gif (265x185, 1.97M)

Hot.

>why, my seanus weanus of course :D

nyoooo not the hecking sea benis...

Someone please explain wtf is happening/which species do this

evolution bros we got too cocky!

It's in the filename.

>the aeugh vid
>now this
Why are Koreans so brutish compared to the Japanese?

Show the player utter hopelessness. You must watch the characters you've grown to care about slowly meet the worst fates imaginable, all because of an entity that is unambiguously evil, heightening how it's not fair.
It's not doing this for the sake of some great, natural cosmic purpose like the angels from EVA or something. There is nothing beyond the grave for it's victims. It won't let them die because it wants them to stay that way because it feels like it.

genuinely gagged lord almighty

Decades and decades of being raped by the Japanese.

Holy shit asians are subhuman
I sometimes forget that they eat dogs and other kinds of disgusting shit raw.

I have an idea.
First of all it should be in VR, I think it's a lot more immersive. But then, well, imagine this
youtu.be/r6NCC-nnvMU?t=789
that jumpscare, except that the twist is that the jumpscare doesn't end after a few seconds
it grabs you, and you slip in and out of consciousness for at least two minutes, and every time you open your eyes, the ghost is there on you, it doesn't end, you can't save, you have to endure the ghost for two minutes or so
but then, you don't lose
you have to keep playing, knowing that if you fuck up you're getting another 2 minutes ghost rape

omg chinese people eat garloids

what have cucumbers done to deserve being eaten raw, can you even cook this?

Have you ever cleaned a god damned squid or shrimp, you pansy ass faggot?
Your country (unless you're British) probably has no animal welfare laws, and you treat mammalians with highly developed brains terribly for years until they're killed.
This is just a worm that gets killed as fast as a cow.

Asians are unimaginably cruel and have a complete disregard for all forms of life.

>feeding a fish carrot and dispatching it quickly is inhumane
Lol, Americans are such pussies

Does it really taste so good?

Ichthyoid nigerphallus
Very rare species of fish found in africa

Cutting up a worm and killing it in under 5 seconds isn't exactly cruel. People from your country treat farm animals terribly

>korean
>sashimi

I have in fact. My dad's hobby has always been fishing - from the simple bass to octopus and squids, so yeah I've seen it.

Doesn't change how subhuman asians are.
>your country doesn't have animal welfare laws unless you're British
I'm not British and my country has animal welfare laws lol

kek look at this little candyass
i bet you think pork chops just magically appear out of thin air too you fucking poof

By not asking the same fucking question over and over on Yea Forums, every goddamn day.

Then you'll know there's no difference between quickly killing a sea worm and killing something you've fished

>*hoe
You satisfied now?

all is game when you're hungry, as nature intended

Attached: le chef.png (880x530, 777.15K)

why you calling him a hoe you asshole

It's not the manner in which they kill as much as what they eat and how they eat it.
As I said the post simply reminded me of the subhuman eating habits asians have.

some fake shit on some indian youtube channel

??? Humans don't eat other humans because you get deadly neurological damage from doing it

do you really?

Yeah it wrecks your central nervous system. People literally get "the shakes" from being cannibals

Is this the disturbing /an/ webm thread?

Attached: 1648692250629.webm (960x1800, 1.68M)

>le... NOTHING MATTERS XD

More gracile nations separate the butchering process from the preparation. The age of sail was a mistake. We should've uplifted these savages in a gradual manner, instead of irresponsibly shoveling technology and ideology into their hands in the name of capital.

It's fake you retard. People like you are the reason we'll never colonize Mars.

thats weird, why is it that eating human meat fucks with our central nervous system?