Yea Forums says game is shit

>Yea Forums says game is shit
>its actually good

Attached: witcher-3-wild-hunt-complete-edition.jpg (800x800, 120.68K)

Better combat than Bloodborne

let's not get a-"HEAD" of ourselves

pic unrelated

cringe
based

I never played Witcher 3 but I can tell that it's garbage just looking at its popularity

I think the game is decent and I liked it enough to play it two times in my life, but it's just not a masterpiece at all, and that's probably why a lot of people shit on it. Everything has to be some sort of dichotomy for people. The world has taught me that people are incapable of handling nuance a lot of the time. Everything has to either be "good" or "bad" and there isn't really any room for in between.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

Witcher 3 came out the same year as Dragon Age Inquisition and Fallout 4 It's no wonder people thought it was amazing given its competition

it had a good story but what really tied it together was meaningful choices for a theme of not suffocating your children

havent really played anything that depicts an actual human theme so well

>Buh uh acshually it's just not that good
I agree with your general outlook, in that people fail to be anything other than 1s or 10s, but people like you are just as bad- you think you are special for playing some sort of middleground devils advocate because you are too much of a pussy to defend your taste and thus have to be as inoffensive as possible to avoid ire from either side.

It's not a fun nor engaing game if you haven't played the first two

nta but you're projecting hard

>*takes stance*
>uhmmm, stop projecting sweaty
Yeah that makes a ton of sense user, eat shit you redditor retard

it's the first game I've completed since metro exodus, technically I'm still not done as I 'm going throught the DLC now

it's entertaining

the main story is shit, but i heard the expansions were better

It's "good" if you're a narrative faggot but if you actually don't want to waste your time playing shit ass gameplay then this game sucks

I disagree, I think the combat is serviceable and well above the average for ARPGs, especially considering it's competition is what? Skyrim?

I told you I'm not him
quit being such a little bitch

Nigger what part of that post implied I thought you were him? Learn to read and come back to me you underaged faggot

Gameplay is just filler between story sequences. It doesn't matter.
Shoot yourself American/East European.

It was fun and enjoyable but I only actually cared to play through it completely once. Even totally forgetting 99% of what happens in the game I can't be bothered to play it again. I even really liked it and thought it was one of the best releases in its genre ever. But yet I'm more likely to play a paradox map game or a logistics or engineering game, and consider them just better more enjoyable games.

It's not bad, its not incredible, its just good. Its worth playing + all the DLC once if its a genre you like and is worth the price of admission at full cost.

dont fucking push me or i will post the entire downgrade folder all over again

cdpr trannies get the rope

Attached: 1449218650526.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

sorry for misunderstanding your meme arrows
maybe try typing like a rational adult
or dont

Attached: uPGpDnx.jpg (2000x2237, 681.36K)

Attached: 1650745194777.jpg (584x709, 83.95K)

Attached: top 3 game developers rockstar blizzard and us.jpg (618x680, 96.34K)

Attached: cyberpunk head of communications.jpg (599x767, 176.68K)

Cope tranny you got filtered

Attached: 143C608C-6263-430F-8B13-C1323EFD960C.jpg (783x391, 55.28K)

here is how they lied 3 months before the release about the lack of downgrades

Attached: cdpr forums.jpg (989x523, 410.28K)

>well above the average for ARPGs
lol
lmao

theres a whole guy out there with a folder who gets mad and has to dump the folder if people talk positively about this game. thats real fucking sad

It's insane that people frequent this place just to have actual unironic meltdowns over games almost a decade or more old

pic related is who you are arguing with when you critisise the downgrader 3: wild port

Attached: ESmDFM2X0AEjndp.jpg (1920x1202, 2.26M)

schizo tranner summoned

Attached: tranny.png (1342x1264, 2.39M)

It is
The only people who think thegameplay is bad are retards who played for 2 hours

It's ok. But it's Hella casualized.

36 posts 22 ip's

trannies are mad

Attached: ESmDH9LXsAAMk8B.jpg (1920x1440, 1.59M)

Attached: water.webm (960x540, 631.39K)

is all movie with awful combat inbetween and then a bunch of fetch quests, i fucking hate western open worlds

cdpr trannies on suicide watch

as my great grandfather said, everyone with a price is a whore

Attached: pathethic.gif (948x540, 699.92K)

Impressive how autistic redditors are still seething over witcher

Attached: EpGSKou.jpg (1919x2104, 987.13K)

Witcher II is still the best in the series imo

do not fall for shill tactics

based

witcher 2 was kino

Attached: ESmDFM4XsAA5hTI.jpg (1920x1281, 1.6M)

could it be a vatnigger salty over CDPR boycotting banan from his country?

How did a small polish team make a better looking game in 2015 than fromshit in 2022?
Embarrassing

not only was it kino, it was also made by 99% straight white polish males

it had a good story and zoomer faggots just ignore it because their attentions spans cant handle a decent story

all their pathethic brains can handle is strong attack, dodge, and then quen on repeat for 30 hours

Attached: IadKiFB.jpg (2880x2430, 1.24M)

Different engine is my guess, but elden ring still looks better to me, and I'm playing on lowest settings because I have unplayable fps at anything else.

Elden Shit looks 10 times worse and you have actual brain damage if you think it looks better

>witcher 2
>good story
OH NO NO PAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

48 posts 24 ip's

is anyone else seeing this?

its like 3 mentally insane trannies arguing with each other

larping as other people

DEAD INTERNET THEORY

LOOK IT UP ON AGORA ROAD

HITLER WAS A JEW

(((PUTIN))) IS A JEW, ZELENSKY IS FUNDED BY WEF

RUSSIA IS RUN BY JEWISH OLIGARCHS

MOST VAXXIES WILL GET HUGE SIDE EFFECTS IN THE NEXT 3-10 YEARS, MANY OF THEM RESULTING IN PAINFUL DEATH

NO ONE REMEMBERS COVID

KLAUS SCHWAB HAS A PRIVATE ARMY

LEFT AND RIGHT WING ARE RUN BY THE SAME 'PEOPLE'

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Attached: ESmDFMqWsAExT-F.jpg (1920x1272, 2.13M)

The only thing witcher really has on it is a real open environment with characters that don't look like ass. That's about it.

>characters which dont look like ass

user, they reuse the same 10 models for 90% of the game...

Attached: SbB5m1e.jpg (960x936, 203.03K)

Or maybe its you spamming images and seething little guy
This mad that the witcher 3 is one of the best games ever made?

Worst witcher game
Empty open world
Shit gameplay
Your a faggot retard casual that started with 3 like all the casuals

I played until I finished the red Baron quest, it was too much emotional stress for me.

how do you come to this conclution

Oh yeah I forgot troons have an axe to grind with CDPR it makes sense

>all their pathethic brains can handle is strong attack, dodge, and then quen on repeat for 30 hours
people remember the game for its shit gameplay because it overshadows the decent but forgettable story by a fuckton

Guild Wars 2.

Its literally the best MMO ever made and there is no argument how it isnt, yet Yea Forums shits on it.

It's just you throwing an autistic shitfit 7 years later because people still like this game

You're braindead faggot who can't cope with the fact that he got filtered
Seethe more KEK

why do they hold such a grudge against real women

It's just a poor man's Gothic 2, that said it's a great game.

Confession time... Y'all are mad cause Elden Ring showed how open world is done

Does anyone else prefer W2?

Attached: gerry.jpg (1200x900, 229.54K)

>decent story

user, the entire story is about a mutant cuckold with a masonichm fetish doing the errands of women he knows used him, just to fuck them once or twice

muh daughter bullshit doesnt matter, one of the first things the game tells you is that you need to be fast to save ciri

and then throws 300 different shitty side quests at you, makes you play a shitty card game all with no consequences

>oh ciri is on some mist island? better go play gwent with that inkeep and then fuck 3 different whores, she can wait

wild hunt was completly ruined

witcher 2 is far superior, be it the foltest assassination, letho, saskia, henselt, roche, radovid or phillpa

all of these characters had a shit ton of quests related to them and they were all very good

then they decided to ruin them all

they cucked into letting nilfgaard win or muh letting your 'friends' die

they made radovid into a total schizo for no reason at all, despite him being saner than most in witcher 2

he was a just king which wanted a trial for the sourcesses, and then they made him into AHAHAH LOOK GERALT THE CHESS PEICES ARE TALKING TO ME LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in less than 6 fucking months?

your choices in w2 dont matter at all, they cut lorveth and saskia, they cut a shit ton of charavters and quests beause muh time limit

witcher 3 was shit

Attached: 3OiVRjM (1).png (755x1255, 25.81K)