EXCUSE ME DID Yea Forums JUST POST DISINFORMATION??!?!?

Attached: 0F041512-431C-450C-9FA7-065D3C0739EA.png (367x445, 192.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cwt_news/status/1520044670193127426?s=20&t=e37lo9OYcgfkfuRAjxYBqw
twitter.com/IronicEffort/status/1309908837911142402
twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1520163052452294658?s=20&t=euxem8bueX2e1XkmqhFHaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's a fact that I dislike ethnic minorities. Consider the fact that whites only make up 13% of the global population, yet hold almost all the wealth and power

Attached: 1650411935753.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>Whitoid mentions how whites hold all the wealth.
>Also assblasted that among those who hold wealth, jews are among the wealthiest.
lol
lmao
ROFL!

have sex

Do you really think I'm a cumskin based on my post? Are you stupid?

Qrd?

>Thinking Yea Forums Exists
Looks like you were misinformed.

why is this phenotype linked with mental disorder? every white woman that looks like this is completely insane.

>white
Oh boy do I have something to tell you

Why are white men like this? What the hell is wrong with them?

Attached: 1651275945597.png (738x800, 254.74K)

Lady in charge of us ministry of truth is cringe
twitter.com/cwt_news/status/1520044670193127426?s=20&t=e37lo9OYcgfkfuRAjxYBqw

One billionaire bought Twitter from another billionaire so now Biden is putting together a team to censor Twitter.

Don't worry. I'm 1/8th jew and am exceedingly poor.

The US is getting ready to make a “misinformation department” in the DHS because they are so asshurt about people not taking the Covid “vaccine”

No more white supremacy

I just want my ethnostate.

Well maybe if /pol/tards didn't push fake news all the time this would've never happened

Republicans are shitting their streets again over another nothingburger

this
americans' worst enemies are themselves

jesus christ, all this shit on page 1, i hope this board fucking dies of AIDS

>here's your ministry of truth, bro
twitter.com/IronicEffort/status/1309908837911142402

Attached: ninacrazy.jpg (681x696, 199.06K)

Every woman is linked with some mental disorder. It's sex-related, not genomic.

>the government run by a shadow cabal gets to decide what the truth is
>you're too stupid to think for yourself
The plot to MGS2 becomes more relevant every day

REEE FUCKING /POL/TARDS HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE EVERY SLIMY FUCKING TURD LIE THAT THE US GOVT AND US GOVT ADJACENT ORGANIZATION SHITS OUT, ITS YOUR FAULT THEYRE MAKING A MINISTRY OF TRUTH

>when she sees my 3 inch white pebis

when are we going to find saddam's wmds?

>americans' worst enemies are Republicans
ftfy

After covid ends in 2 weeks

that's what happens when you produce goods and services. now look up who gives the most foreign aid to the shithole country your ancestors came from, it's a majority white country, guaranteed.

>how dare people think for themselves!

Whites are good at hoarding the power and blacks are good at stealing, what else is new?

>every governing body and medical institution on the planet approves of the vaccines
>reeeee they don't know the truth I know the truth I'm a free thinker!!!!!
Honestly at this point you already lost. It's not just the US government you have to worry about, every major governing body on the planet is colluding together to make you gay or whatever.

um I though jews were the ones who got all the wealth?????????

>liberals ran a media campaign for 2 years that stated the president of the united states
>compare the lead investigator to dumbledore and other lefty fag fictional heros
>he presents his case
>"sorry it was all bullshit lol"
REEEEEEE

She has a White-Messiah-Complex and has demonstrated Competency-Downshift when speaking with minorities (of which I am). I think she is unironically racist. But not like the racism you see here on Yea Forums with people typing slurs and expressing their hate. It's far more nefarious and nuanced which makes her a threat to my existence. This is a bad decision and will be one of many elements involved in the balkanization of America.

Attached: 1649441719954.gif (498x278, 1.33M)

There, Ms. Cringe. That's the user that said SMW is better than SMB3

Thats fine, go fuck yourself and fall feet first in a wood chipper. I don't give a fuck if its proven to be incredible, when in point of fact its efficacy can be measured about as strongly as praying, the government spent years lying and threatening me, and they can get fucked.

Come kill me.

>The plot to MGS2 becomes more relevant every day

Attached: jcdsoy.jpg (243x208, 5.51K)

>the president of the united states
was a russian agent.

That's part, but the bigger reason is FREE TWITTER.

that's not what MGS2 was about at all

Okay but every governing body and medical institution said the coof would be over in 2 weeks, not 2 years.

You're fake news.

Attached: 1558552446174.jpg (1052x966, 205.74K)

They also insist taiwan is property of the PRC, theres no inherent differences between races and that trans people are not mentally ill and are totally, validly and biologically whatever they believe they are. But no dude trust them this time.

What till a teenager tells you it's irrelevant because some guy in 1912 wrote a short story with a view screen in it.

>spend all your time lying on the internet
>get mad when people start pointing out your lies

It's amazing that now most Americans are more willing to support Russia rather than their own government. It's like some bizarro 1960's.

Attached: 2DD97046-6972-40D8-B76D-6A4743831416.jpg (943x768, 39.44K)

Yeah, crazy, must be happening for no reason at all.

Russia isn't the one fucking with my life. And Azov Battalion can kiss my ass, fuck the Ukraine and fuck nazis.

nah there's definitely a reason, and the reason is that mutts are fucking retarded. It's just extremely funny to watch from the sidelines.

i bet she gives very good deepthroat

looks like the type

maybe if the government didn't overstep their authority all the fucking time people would believe their bullshit.

Me too. I don't want to die in nuclear hellfire over a bunch of Ukis.

Yeah, mutts are retarded for not chanting for a beheading when their government told them to go eat cake years ago.

and that's how the Disinformation Governance Board was born

are you seriously blaming your own government for your obesity fatso? holy shit you mutts are a riot lol

banger singing voice though

Nobody fucking does, aside from this richfag authoritarian elites. This isn't even a left or right thing for me. I just fucking hate people that hate me.

why the fuck would i support my government?

Glad you admit you're retarded for not getting what I meant.

It's very telling that the moment a billionaire buys a social media platform with the aim of making it a Free Speech Zone, the DHS creates an actual Ministry of Truth. Musk must be serious.

>white

Attached: jewess.jpg (948x750, 478.34K)

twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1520163052452294658?s=20&t=euxem8bueX2e1XkmqhFHaA

Haha yeah how fucking stupid, right? After all this entire time it's been the Russian government who openly supports and pushes quasi-genocidal rhetoric for the majority and most productive race of the USA, openly sells out the US and american economy to Israel, sends thousands of young american men to go die in pointless desert wars, creates and funds terrorist organizations that terrorize the world and justify further war, constantly attacks and belittles american culture values and beliefs, and has set up a two tier justice system in america where you're treated different in every measurable why by the government depending on how openly you support one policy or another, and on one end its total permission of crime and on the other its arbitrary extreme punishment. And thats not even to mention the niggers!

Yep, it was all Russia. I cant see why anyone would rather support a marginally nationalist nation that is actively degrading the capability of what is ostensibly a hostile occupying force which openly threatens to kill them and their children and delete their culture from existence xD.