Why is this religion consistently portrayed as an enemy in video games?

Why is this religion consistently portrayed as an enemy in video games?

Attached: holy-bible-hollow-book-safe-262569_1400x.jpg (900x900, 39.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan
twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1515284320184934403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name 3 examples or fuck off

because christtards piss off everyone they meet

/thread

it's authoritarian.

Because Satan rules this world and inspires heathens and apostates to denigrate His holy Word.

>cult centered around subjugating the masses via the arbitrary ransoming of their eternal soul from damnation by the hands of an alleged "benevolent" mad god

Why was it ever portrayed as an ally/hero in real life?

It's the only religion you're allowed to criticize in 20XX

>Satan rules this world
So "god" is a betacuck? lmao

The best thing Japan did was kill all the christcuck converts and missionaires. The based Shoguns refused to let that (((abrahamic))) semitic slave morality cancer infect the country like a plague and pozz it from the inside. Kudos to them for defending their country, culture and religion from that dogshit. No wonder the Nazis considered them honorary aryans. Japan is 98.5% Japanese, and they kept their based warrior Shinto religion that extols loyalty and honor above all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Japan

Attached: 1619339742893 (1).jpg (512x365, 36.92K)

Sekiro had an entire storyline about how the Buddhist priests were corrupted you election tourist retard.

>Buddhist
They dont even have a God.

They aren't you are just dumb

based

I actually believe this is because christians are everywhere (thankfully there's fewer of them now) and they're incredibly pushy about their religion
they absolutely don't respect you if you say you're not interested in their religion and they try to convert you
as much as i don't islam and judaism (and pretty much all religions), i don't have to deal with rabbis or muslim priests going all wololo on me, that alone makes them less annoying than christcucks

play panzer dragoon saga.

Judaism has (((Hollywood))) to fill your day with their propaganda.
Islam simply has to outbreed you, until they build some Mosques in your neighborhood and you are forced to hear their call to prayer 5 times a day.

You have the Protestant Christians to thank you for that, for convincing the Shogun of all those things.

>forced to hear their call to prayer
I already hear the fucking cathedral bells 5 times a day

yeah well the fact that kikes work behind the curtain and muslims aren't even a thing outside of a few european countries while christcucks are on your face everywhere kind of proves my point

Japanese people when a japanese video game says that the church is le bad:
:O

Jews hide themselves pretty well, to the point people aren't even aware of them.
Muslims don't even exist in America. They only come out of the woodwork when someone dares make fun of the prophet cuckamed

Because you're not playing dragon quest.

you wouldn't be saying muslims are less annoying than christians if you lived in an islamic country.

because they're absolutely insufferable and place their religion first before their people and country

Attached: 1572921910216.jpg (960x914, 123.83K)

Of course I wouldn't, that was my point. That Christians are perceived as the more annoying ones because they're everywhere.
People where I live aren't even aware of Islam as a thing, they see it as a weird religion for people who live in the desert.

Its the enemy to all in real life. Always was.

Because it the root of all evils.

Attached: 1645736248324.jpg (478x640, 100.79K)

My God be with you

>this kills the chud weeb

Attached: naomi-osaka-5.jpg (1500x1000, 1.06M)

Attached: 1566633293857 (1).jpg (918x1426, 416.47K)

This, and this.

Its still a religion dumb nigger

>chud
/pol/ and the alt right love christianity though.

this more or less + the aesthetic is cool

>ignoring the fact Jews don't even think He existed and get extremely pissed off over it because He constantly called them out for being awful
>but no, it's totally just Jewish propaganda guys

The human itself is the root of all evil.
Religion is an attempt at fixing it that when grows too big, gets corrupted by the very human nature.

Trust me you'll be begging for annoying christians simply asking you to join them when you're in a sharia law place and get acid thrown into your face because you didn't bow down to a rock 5 times per day

I don't feel like giving a history lesson, but the church has been pretty fucking evil/authoritarian over the last 1600 years. To this day evangelists manipulate and rape the populace as they please. Sheeple are real. Evil is real.

Gen X/millennials hate their parents and want everyone to know that

Because for Buddhism and Hinduism nobody woud take it seriously and for Muslims the developers would get beheaded. Other religions like Jainism and Druzhe aren't common .

It's the least likely to make people mad and it has some really cool imagery to draw inspiration from.

Elden Ring. (Golden Order)
Hollow Knight. (Radiance)
.. er, that's all I can think of, but I'm not OP

>It's the only religion you're allowed to criticize in 20XX
Meleechads, we won, Fox reigns supreme

Because gooks are still seething 500 years later that they had to commit genocide against their own citizens to prevent Christianity from replacing shito

>Christians are pushy
lol you kids are so sheltered.

OP really does know how to make every christ-hating jew on this board kvetch.

Attached: 1607437335086.jpg (451x474, 88.75K)

>the church
>evangelists
oh so you guys don’t even know what you’re talking about.

>>ignoring the fact Jews don't even think He existed
Completely false. Most Jews agree that a historical Jesus existed, just that he wasn't the messiah.
You cannot deny Christianity's semitic and Abrahamic origins. Own up to it l.

In western games? It all stems from their mom making them go to church on sunday and manchildren still seething over missing 4 hours of playing bing bing wahoo every sunday morning. I japanese games? idk

Why would we let that happen in the first place? There's no reason to believe religions in general will gain acceptance, much less a retarded spinoff of an already retarded death cult

An assassin does not drink his own poison

Japan had no christianity and it's still pozzed

because the Church doesnt endorse them shoving things up their assholes and tells them they aren't perfect, and anything that isnt self-affirming is evil in 2022 Weimarica.

Different era, same evil. I don't feel like getting into the autistic semantics of it all right now. About to eat pizza.

Fuck church so much

>ignoring the fact that Jews don’t recognize Jesus as a messiah because they hate him

This. Also
>I'm a Christian, the best Christian, I hate church, it's too fucking pozzed for a badass motherfucker like me, all other Christians are fakers!
>wtf the church is an enemy in these movies and games? I've never been so personally offended in all my life

spbp

It's the strongest force ever (im not here for a history lesson) so if you corrupt them it becomes the most dangerous stuff.

Are you feeling euphoric at this moment?
Atheists are a small % and they're getting outbred by religious people. At the end of the day the only thing you can do is choose which one you want around you

Japan is one of the most nationalist countries in the modern day and doesn’t have christianity, Hitler believed in some sort of pseudo LARPagan bullshit

you’re so fucking ignorant that you don’t even understand evangelists hate the church more than you do.
Which answers the question in OP: people are ignorant and it’s harmless to hate on Christians because they won’t do shit about it.

Most pansy, “turn muh cheek” mainstream religion there is and you people act like it’s goose-stepping right into your living room.

Why would the church even care what you do on the privacy of your own home?
This is why nobody likes you, you try to tell others how to live and how to think.
Fuck baby Jesus, fuck the Christian idea of god, fuck the cucked trinity, fuck the pope, fuck protestants, evangelists, Mormons and every single faggots spewing that semitic bullshit

The Jews love you Christgoy cattle. Christcucks are the biggest supporters of Israel.
Meanwhile all the top Nazi leaders despised Cucktianity.

Attached: 1574448443275.jpg (2502x1800, 1.15M)

>Meanwhile all the top Nazi leaders
were literally agents of Western banks and Zionist corporate interests.

Yes and no. Combo of a butthurt protestant british larper weeb and the jesuits unironically trying to instigate a peasant uprising.

It’s basically never Christianity that is portrayed as evil, it’s nearly always some fantasy religion that just happens to take visual cues from christianity as that is what Japs think about when they imagine a foreign, organized religion.

And no matter how hard I try to think about examples, le ebil religion seems to be a pretty rare trope in Western games when compared to Japanese ones.

That has nothing to do with them not believing that he existed as you incorrectly stated.

Attached: 1485531766218.jpg (850x400, 74.15K)

>Golden Order
i guess they are kind of like the Holy See

>every user is the same
that wasn’t me. I was pointing out how you’re trying to ignore that they hate Jesus.

Why would he do that, as you can create a better /pol/bait by being vague as fuck?

Catholicism is legitimately an evil idolatrous cult

>All these traditionalist Jews are wicked and corrupt, stop putting money into the church, it should be about faith, a Roman centurion is more pious than anyone I've met throughout Israel, you passed a test of faith Samaritan and I will bless you.
>jews: fuck this guy, kill him now, he's slandering us
>also jews apparently: this is all part of our plan to uh make people not follow our religion or something
An assassin doesn't poison himself to prove his poison works.

Most people are religious in the sense that they're npcs too afraid of challenging what they were taught as a chils. I know more about Christianity than most christians I see. The ideas they hold about their supposed religion are so retarded that it's obvious they never even read the bible.
The percentage of actual christians who actually act like christians is incredibly small. Even more than hardcore atheists.

Because all of the developed countries where you get your media from have sizable Christian populations. People write about what they know.

It's because Christkeks are so unlike Christ.
twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1515284320184934403

Attached: 1601341849021.png (725x809, 754.49K)

Evil according to which set of morals?

Top leaders of the Nazi party were retarded LARPagans which is no better

>"NOOOOOOO THEY HATED MY SLAVE MORALITY SO THEY WERE ACTUALLY SHILLS!!!"

Attached: 1473375931085.jpg (850x400, 56.4K)

This. "Non-denominational Protestant" is what I'd call myself, unironically.

>Using that image of Jesus literally bought and done by Israelis

Attached: 1367900807822.jpg (250x251, 30.78K)

> I know more about Christianity than most christians I see.
Give three examples.

The amount of assuming and projection you are doing is impressive. I didn't say or insinuate any of what you just said. You did. We're not even having an argument. Your reading comprehension is so low I don't even know what to say to you.

>he thinks nazi germany was anti-zionist bankers when it was primarily funded by zionist bankers and supplied by western industries all as a means to cripple europe to allow for the infiltration of cultural marxism
lmao