Holy shit this emulator is absolute dogshit...

Holy shit this emulator is absolute dogshit. It is literally the ONLY emulator I've ever tested that is actually laggier than original hardware (and SIGNIFICANTLY so), regardless of settings.

I was testing Hard Corps Uprising, and it literally has MORE THAN DOUBLE the input lag of original hardware even with multiple settings. I tried Vulkan and OpenGL, and also tested the vblank method with framelimit, which was actually even laggier.

What a colossal piece of shit.

Attached: rpcs3.jpg (800x320, 119.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfCYYHeq0QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hard Corps Uprising,
>go to YT to see if it works
>it does
your processor has to be garbage or you dont know how to setup the emulator. tech illiterates always get filtered by the setup stage of emulator. literally the hardest boss kek

>t. Third worlder
Upgrade your pc and stop using something that was top-edge by 1999 standards

I'm talking about the input lag overhead of the emulator you fucking retard. The game """runs""" fine except for the fact that it has over 50ms more input lag than native hardware. Every single other emulator I've ever tested (including Yuzu with OpenGL, not Vulkan), has lower lag than original hardware.

ive never had input lag problems using RPCS3 and i have an i5 7600 whatever the problem is has to be linked to your build

>dogshit
So make your own emulator user surely you could do better

You don't notice them you fucking retard, console players are oblivious when it comes to input lag

I'll post comparison videos in about 10 mins

Attached: Metal Slug 3.webm (800x450, 1.03M)

>console players are oblivious when it comes to input lag
So why are you using a CONSOLE emulator retard?

Well where's YOUR PS3 emulator then hmmmm?

that's what I thought

>another laptop "gamer"

Imagine fucking defending this. MORE THAN DOUBLE THE FUCKING INPUT LAG OF ORIGINAL HARDWARE. LMFAO

Literally every single other emulator I've tested ALL had lower input lag than original hardware, including Yuzu (OpenGL), Dolphin, and even PCSX2

RPCS3 is unusable in its current state and the devs should be embarrassed

Attached: HCUw.webm (600x338, 769.78K)

It's still relatively new you idiot. Emulation can take years if not decades to reach a good state depending on a shitload of factors.

Yuzu is already lower input lag than native Switch hardware you buffoon.

you didn't even watch your own video
embarrassing

Nobody gives a shit about ps3 so nobody is working on emulating it.

The PS3 emulator is only optimized to play Persona 5. That's it.

Works on my machine :^)

... This isn't even your video either? This was uploaded here years ago.

Yikes. How embarrassing for you.

>I was tricked into replying to a liar thread

?? 125 is more than double 58

I quite literally just filmed it and made it a few minutes ago

And that's a totally different piece of hardware its emulating dipshit.

No, you didn't. That video was posted around the time RPCS3 first got attention. You can solve the issue by going into the settings and choosing not to emulate a controller and then using the Steam controller compability framework.

Meds NOW.

I literally just recorded and made that today. I did do an input lag on Hard Corps Uprising on PS3 months ago, but I don't think I ever posted it and I never tested RPCS3 until just now.

I'm not talking about overall input lag, but input lag relative to native. More than double native is laughably bad

Lying?

Open your mouth

KEK

The little bitchmade devs actually banned me from their subreddit for posting the input lag test. Fucking lmao holy shit

Attached: HAAHAHAHHAA.png (888x313, 43.4K)

>posting on reddit
shiggy diggy

10 or 15 years ago people were bitching about other emulators on Yea Forums too. These things usually take many years to get right.

People really shouldn't emulate if they don't understand what they're doing. They don't understand emulation but think it's just "free old games". It's not.

Yuzu is already lower input lag than native hardware. Cope.

Please. Tell me what combination settings allows me to get even CLOSE to original hardware in input lag. The game """works""" it's just has a ton of input lag because this is a dogshit emulator.

>It is literally the ONLY emulator I've ever tested that is actually laggier

So you've only played emulators deep into development? Emulators are dogshit for years. The switch emulators are the only ones to eclipse the switch so quick because it's gameboy technology in 2019.

Found the RPCShit3 dev.

Disable audio buffering and do the input test.

im not a dev I'm saying you should EXPECT it to be dogshit.
a dev wouldn't call their own work dogshit

Audio buffering doesn't (shouldn't) affect visual input lag but sure. I've already tested OpenGL, Vulkan, and tried the vblank framelimit method, and none of these came close to original hardware at all.

By comparing it favorably with others that did better a decade ago? Nah, they would.

>gameboy technology in 2019
The switch actually has a fairly complex microkernel-based OS with a hell of a lot of abstractions. The only reason it's so far along is that the Switch actually shares most of the OS codebase with the 3DS so a lot of citra was reusable.

Why are you arguing instead of trying it? Fucking Americans.

get a life

RPCS3 has almost no advantages over native hardware, so there really isn't any reason to use it if you have original hardware. The only advantages are custom rebinding and upscaling. And then you have to deal with buggy games, crashing, and horrible input lag.

Just tested. No improvement.

Epsxe sucks too
Maybe PS is just aids to emulate in general

Beetle PSX is highly accurate and lower input lag than original hardware. PCSX2 is also lower input lag than original hardware but is just a piece of shit, although I haven't used it in months.

>Epsxe
what fucking year is this?
i swear Yea Forums is dumber than usual with emulators, maybe zoomers are taking over

youtube.com/watch?v=QfCYYHeq0QI

Yeah it's bad. It should run good on potato because you're literally playing a decade old game. If i need 9999 dollar pc i'd rather buy the console itself.

All right. About to uninstall this trash because literally every conceivable setting is no improvement. Can anyone think of ANYTHING to try different before I uninstall this trash. It's just mind boggling to me that it somehow has like 60ms more input lag than original hardware, even with an extremely optimized PC setup (low-lag 240Hz VRR monitor, 1000Hz OC wired DualSense, V-Sync disabled).

while we're shitting on high input lag emulators i want to give a shout out to PPSSPP. can't even play fucking patapon.

Post specs

PPSSPP input lag is actually really good. Games like God of War are

You "somehow" when you're dealing with a translation layer. Do you not understand what an emulator is? It's going to have input lag because it's borderline running a fucking VM on your computer.

More than one user here already explained how to fix the input lap but instead you keep going on these retarded rants and pretending you made a video that is years old
You don't want help you just want attention

Funny how literally every single emulator I've tested is as low or lower than original hardware, and it's ONLY RPCS3 that has this issue.

>PPSSPP input lag is actually really good.
I'll have to take a look at that. Maybe they've fixed it since I tried last time about a year ago, but every time I tried the emulator it's been miserable. The emulation in general has always been pretty solid though.

Try setting it to wumbo.

Please shut the fuck up retard. I've tested every single thing stated in this thread.

Attached: vi.png (784x124, 62.63K)

Can you test Demon's Souls and Persona 5? Since RPCS3 is optimized for those two games.

>inputlagfag is back

Thank god, the butthurt from this dude is so good it makes me feel better about my whole life

>filtered
BASED

???????????
Played Demon's Souls with it, ran significantly better than it did on PS3.

Ok so good news. I have actually found a way to decrease input lag. Bad news, is that it only reduces input lag by roughly 30ms and is still significantly higher than original hardware.

What you have to do is use a higher vblank frequency, but then use RTSS (not the shitty built-in RPCS3 frame limiter) to set the framerate to 60 (or 30, depending on the game).

Unfortunately, RPCS3 is such a colossal piece of shit that even a game running at 300fps uncapped still inexplicably has more input lag than the game on PS3 running at 60fps. It's truly a feat of absolute incompetence.

This is about input lag

I don't notice input lag. I do notice input lag on PCSX2 though.

>retard is creating input lag by running the game with uncapped framerate
>spent an entire thread cataloging his stupidity for our benefit
I appreciate your autism and stupidity you absolute dumb nigger
Never stop posting

Why do consolefags get so defensive? PS5 has a lot of input lag. It's even worse than PS4 whenever it runs a game at 60fps.

>>retard is creating input lag by running the game with uncapped framerate
first of all this wouldn't "create" input lag you fucking moron. It should always be lower input lag, but would be irrelevant since the game would be running way, way too fast. Secondly, I said that using a 60fps FRAME CAP with RTSS is lower input lag than default settings, and both run the exact same speed.

What CPU do you have?

I can test Demon's Souls in like 20 minutes. Let me just fine tune these settings and see if I can optimize it as much as possible first.

Already stated