LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: WwR3M7DVphrPHgSXoebX63.jpg (1920x1080, 301.54K)

bewitching branch

just use flame of the redmanes for infinite poise stunlocking + crit boosting talismans lol

>0 vigor
filtered

Bewitching branch and summon ashes. Also more vigor.

Why are people so adamant on not leveling up vigor?

Or you can just hit the adds until they die. The fucking Capra demon dogs are more intimidating than the banished knights

just jump

Shitposting aside this dude took more tries than most of the main story bosses, wtf were they thinking?

you're just bad

>run
>attack
>run
>attack
>win
woah

>That vigor

Attached: 1499625336446.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

>One of the most straightforward bosses with slow, easily readable attacks and plenty of openings
>wtf were they thinking
Are you still getting bodied by trolls too?

Azur Comet

Na. I beat him, anyone can. Leave and come back later. The only gay thing about the fight are his ads, but once you level up a bit more and come back youll them faster and it wont be so hard

>people still play elden ring

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

End this fucking meme
Niall will practically instakill any of the turned Banished Knights. It's not worth using and they do no damage to him.

>another fat guy in armor

Brave From

>dodge
>swing
>dodge
>swing
The fight

>dodge
>swing
>dodge
>swing
The game

>but once you level up a bit more
Nigger how were you not softcapped on damage and at 50+ VIG in the endgame

what the fuck do you mean. the hard part of the boss is when he has two adds. the point is to skip the hard part.

>Niall will practically instakill his own teammates
wow what a horribly useless thing!

I killed both his adds in one shot and punched a big hole in him with Comet Azur as an opener. Try that.

Absolutely absurdly incorrect. The Banished Knights are fucking weak as shit, any skill can stagger and kill them, and while they're out Niall will prioritize buffing them, just like O'Neal did. Once they're dead Niall starts breaking out the AOE frost and lightning spam, with speedy lunges and spin attacks. Every time I struggled with him it was never because of his summons, always just him.

GLOOORY BRAAAVE KNIIIIGHTS

>dodge
>swing
>dodge
>swing
the genre

Gitgud

lol, lmao even.

this guy is straight up unfair in melee
all of his attacks are aoe and you can barely hit him. and with a slow weapon he hits you before you can recover after an attack, every time.

>struggles to dodge niall's attacks solo
lol wtf am i reading

Just attack Niall and he'll dismiss the banished knights upon phase change

>press buttons
>win game
getting a little sick of this shit.

I see no point in using a bewitching branch when I can just kill the knights for less effort and less cost.

His insta-aoe lightning kicks are the bullshit part. Can't effectively dodge what I can't react to.

Bait his long range attacks, they're easy to dodge and punish.

Elder Nigger at it finest

Unironically the easiest time I've had with this game is levelling JUST to get the stats on a weapon, adding magic infusion literally regardless of build until bleed can be added, then do cold once you have the raya whetstone or hoarfrost. All the while pumping vit to 60 by level fucking 55.
From there on level your build, I guess.

The thing about cold is it's absurdly fucking strong. Even ignoring the fact it deals fucking cold damage, it has natural S scaling with weapon level.
Take a look at any infusable weapon that hits S scaling in any stat, then throw it in an AR calculator with 80 in that stat and that stat's infusion. Now compare that damage to the cold infusion with the same stats and cold is only narrowly beat, i.e. keeping it cold is valuable at all times at all stat levels, and an additional 50-60 in your damage stat is worth maybe 5% damage extra, assuming the enemy is immune to cold.

It's madness.

Same reason they were adamant against Adaptability in other games.
>AUTISM

bewitching branches are worthless outside of this fight. Not that I used one.
or you could just use a bewitching branch. same difference.

not sure why you guys are so autistic that you claim to be struggling with a fight, someone gives you advice that makes it easy mode and you just start seething about how "it doesn't work"

well it had for thousands of others. sorry you cannot play this toddler game at an acceptable level

nobody was adamant about not leveling adaptability. they didn't understand what it did, or they didn't understand why it was included. everyone leveled adaptability or more likely just dropped the game because it's bad.

You need the branch to access a tower in the snowfields, you need to get two imps to fight to break the seal.

Because the "advice that makes it easy mode" is bad advice that doesn't make it easy mode. Why use bewitching branches on the banished knights when Niall will tear them to shreds the moment they poke him? They're not the difficult part of the boss fight and you should be very familiar with fighting banished knights by then. Just kill them yourself, and then fight Niall.

You don't need a branch for that. All that needs to happen is one fanged imp needs to kill another, so either use crystal darts to turn enemy imps on each other or summon the fanged imp ashes. If one of your summoned imps dies to an enemy imp the door will open too.

lol. lmao, even.

again that just makes you bad if you think fighting niall is hard.

>slow, easily readable attacks
>plenty of openings
All wrong

*DING DING DING*
What is that? I can't hear you. Too busy winning the video game.
*DING DING DING*

>8 (or minimum) in all stats except 80 in the main one
>S scaling weapons

>Heavy Warped Axe: 720
>Cold Warped Axe: 669

>Heavy Giant-Crusher: 947
>Cold Giant-Crusher: 885

>Keen Urumi: 604
>Cold Urumi: 516

Et cetera. Pumping the ever living shit out of main stat just isn't fucking worth it compared to a cold infusion. Literally sixty fucking levels and you get like 5% more damage. Faster weapons get more bonus, but they also would apply cold faster. Cold is op as fuck.

How do you struggle against him he has like 3 moves.
The dash, jump, and leg slam from neutral.
4 if you include his arena wide aoe that leaves him open for like 5 seconds of free damage after

seethe. I'm an lgtbqia2+ enemy so stay away from me.

And if Niall is easy to you but the banished knights are hard then you're an even bigger shitter than me.

>walk into gate
>3 fucking enemies
hurr better not use summon

I just hit him with rock sling and baited out his frost/lightning moves
Took me like 5 tries total

classic sperg. never change.

Well, no.
Capra is easy as shit, it's the dogs that are hard.
Dogs are ALSO easy, it's the situation they're in that makes them hard.

Same for the knights.

split damage isn't as good as pure damage because of the way defense works in these games. Also you can put grease on those pure weapons meaning the practical AR is higher and you can use grease that the boss is weak to giving further benefit.
Not disagreeing at all though really. cold is a good infusion though. Using one Frost sword, One fire sword on str builds is OP

my problem is simply nothing beats bleed infused bandit curved swords for melee characters. kills most bosses in seconds.

yet you resort to ad hominem. curious.

It's not anywhere near the same. In Dark Souls the dogs in the Capra Demon fight can attack you as soon as you enter the boss room and trap you there, leading Capra to jump attack your ass to death. In Elden Ring Niall always has a big windup to summon his two banished knights, who themselves have to unsheath their weapons before they can start to fight you. It's pitifully easy to wind up an R2 or skill and kill one as soon as they spawn, then ignore Niall and kill the other because he likes buffing them over attacking you.

An accurate equivalent would be the pre-nerf Fallingstar Beast in the Sellia Crystal Tunnel. That thing could use its charge attack at you the moment you walk through the fog door and would always be at attention every time you enter the room, and was the full-grown version to boot.

I'm too lazy to read your entire conversation but I just want you to know that split damage bad is a meme in ER, because all the unique split damage weapons and magic infusions are insanely good

His AoE comes out fucking instantly and he spams it every 2 seconds, leaving you with very few attack windows unless you are willing to trade with him which is unviable if you're not abusing jumping attacks, in which case you did not beat the game. His only punishable move is the dash which turns his entire fight into baiting for that one exact attack then GTFO and rinse and repeat. Garbage fucking design like most bosses in this game.

if you're really this bad just shoot arrows at him from outside his arena

didn't read.