Miyazaki is a strchad confirmed

Miyazaki is a strchad confirmed

Attached: strchad.png (774x853, 345.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUCxMHiD6AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tries to trade blows
>gets stunlocked to death
i knew he was a fucking retard.

He must be trolling, you need to practice trading blows to figure out when poise activates on your attacksnimation, and even then most enemies and especially bosses can kill you faster than whatever pathetic damage your character can do.

>trade blows
>every boss kills you in 2 hits in with high vigor and armor
hmm

>trade
>when rats and dogs from starting to endgame areas have the ability to stunlock you

Attached: 1651159114184.png (724x966, 735.25K)

>anxious about release
>12 MILLION SALES

One trick pony hack

Hasn't he never beaten a game he's made?

>the literal game director says he plays a certain way
>"NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT HE'S LYING THE GAME DOESNT LET YOU DO THAT"
this board is am absolute cope production facility jesus christ

Did you know there's this one stat called poise?
It prevents you from being stunned by attacks!

Hey that's what I like playing too, shame it's not viable in Elden Roll...

Need 103 poise to to be staggered by one(1) attack

not only a hack, but a retarded hack.
cant believe Yea Forums has been sucking his cock so much

Poise in ER is fucked
I had 123 (even though the caps are at 111) and even still, you can literally tank 2 (two) hits from a light weapon
Keep in mind this also counts for the light weapons that are quick as fuck, so it's essentially nothing

i heard it was 50

He apparently has to be able to beat the games he makes or it is too difficult and he lowers the difficulty.
Wether you believe that or not, it IS important for a developer to test the game he is making and it is pretty common for them to do this. However, it's still a pretty shitty way to design a game's difficulty because you know more about the game and how you are meant to beat every boss more than anyone else, so things that are obvious to you just aren't for most people. Like how to dodge freaking Waterfowl Dance.

>raise vigor
>where heavy armor
>damage negation talismans
>Golden Vow and other incantations
>Boiled Crab if you really need something extra
I don't know why everyone is complaining. It's incredibly easy to play a tank in Elden Ring.

I've read somewhere that he is too bad to beat the games but I'm not gonna look it up and I'm gonna keep believing he is shit

>tanks a total of 5 hits
>attempts to dodge the rest
great tank gameplay you got there buddy

Uh no bro that doesn't work, sorry....yeah I don't believe you sorry...I played the game I beat it after dying 100000000000000000 times, I'm really good at elden ring bro trust me, what you said isn't true sorry..........im really good at elden ring bro im not bad bro trust me, it doesnt work on my machine so it defintely doesnt work on yours, dont even bother posting webms as proof bro i will make up excuses to protect my fragile ego sorry.......

ER Poise is just as bad if not worse than DaS2 Poise, fuck outta here.

But that doesn't work on the dual katana bleed build that reddit told me was best. You're obviously lying

Doubtful. Especially with how much knowledge helps you in boss fights in the game and he has access to all the code

>tank like 4 hits
>get status inflicted
>do shit damage
>die
All that investment really pays off.

"Tank" players just want to brainlessly stand there and R1 through the bosses attacks and not have to think about dodging ever, like how it was in Dark Souls 1. Its stupid and I'm glad it isn't viable.

I must have misremembered.

Attached: miyazaki.jpg (1358x1366, 203.71K)

Playing str is the only way to trade blows, other builds just get mogged. I bet he uses a great shield, heavy armour and a great sword

I brainlessly spam weapon arts like a bro.

>poise
>post DS1
kek

I literally have 105 poise on my mage character and I'm only at 25 endurance. I could even shave a few points off of that without sacrificing any poise.

>you can literally tank 2 (two) hits from a light weapon
Doing what?, nothing?, that's poise working as intended. Bet hankful you get some passive poise rather than none like in DS3.

If you are using a light weapon with no hyperarmor at all then even tanking just 2 hits is enough because you are hitting just as fast as they are and you are probably stunning things faster than they stun you. If not, then let me ask you why you are using a weapon that deals no stagger damage?, Use. A. Bigger. Stick. Big stick is the answer to all things in life, this should be obvious to everybody.

Not my fault you guys are so bad you don't know how to use poise lol.

If you're swinging a rapier, yeah.

Attached: 54514321.gif (220x220, 49.69K)

You can't beat bosses like malenia with that play style.

I was playing dual Star Fist and you literally get stunned mid-R1 combo almost straight away, because like I said, the speed at which most mobs attack you mean that 2 hits happens in

Kek

str"chads" are such shitters

Too bad all the high poise armors look like complete shit.

>I can picture Miyasaki doing Black Swordsman cosplay and AMV with gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=hUCxMHiD6AM

Attached: dasdasdaeee.jpg (728x433, 87.8K)

"Tips for new players? Miyazaki gives the excellent advice that new players should just enjoy themselves, not worry about optimising things, and not fear death but be relaxed about the trial-and-error of the process: This is the way, he says, FromSoftware intended for players to enjoy the game."

So this means he hasn't played his own games since literally Dark Souls 1.

>not stunlocking them first
weak

People are still mad that poise isn't godmode lite anymore where you can park infront of an enemy and r1 spam it to death.

And yet he doesnt even know hyperarmor is broken

Attached: Berserk_240_004.jpg (1132x1600, 644.43K)

>Weapon that barely staggers and has no hyperarmor
honestly, you brought this on yourself. Try using Endure or switching weapons.

Not my fault you've got bad taste lol.

>playing "tough" character
60 vig fag confirmed
he didn't really beat the game

Me fighting the multiple retarded Caelid dogs at the same time

>masochist builds his character to take more punishment
grass is green

it gets worse when you keep in mind their measure of acceptable difficulty is whether or not Miyazaki is able to beat it.

He needs to play a real game like Tibia

Use endure, stamp, barricade shield etc you fucking troglodyte powerstance colossal sword retard

if you levelled vig you're a fucking faggot, git gud.

Hyperarmor works when you don't have a retarded build that just bloodhound steps and powerstance jump attacks

>dies in two hits from a 40 hit combo

He can make shit ton of money if he stream ER now

she's the only boss i've run into that is that way. it's kind of interesting. the rest of them, wild strikes on any heavy-ified weapon will let you hyper armor through almost anything.
if she didn't have the healing thing she'd be toast.

I beat everything in the fucking game with barricade shield and guard counter, stop being retarded

>I beat everything with a crutch, stop being retarded
suck my dingleberries faggot

>stack 64% phy resistance
>55 vig
>get killed by waterfowl
>get nearly 60% of my health if malenia grabs me

Ya ok.

YOU JUST COMPLAINED THAT GETTING HIT CAUSES YOU TO DIE IN A 40 HIT COMBO
NOW YOU COMPLAIN THAT THE COUNTER TO THAT IS A CRUTCH

Delete your game, refund it, then stop playing video games all together and get a new hobby you fucking autist

>honestly, you brought this on yourself
Fists have high poise damage you mongoloid, and the fact they don't have hyperarmour on any attacks in spite of the fact that they have the smallest range, is a design oversight
The game is good but has flaws, you are insufferable and baiting.

???
He literally said he doesn't play his own games and therefore won't play Elden Ring

Attached: IMG_20220407_034757.jpg (1080x851, 146.31K)

>trade blows
>in a game where a single hit will chop away 40% to 60% of your hp
This chink retarded. And he's the brains behind the goddamn series.

not even the person you're quoting, cope harder you fat fucking retard

Is there a ninja flip ring in elden scrolls?