What a pathetic games library and a gimmicky underpowered piece of shit hardware. Do tendies REALLY...

What a pathetic games library and a gimmicky underpowered piece of shit hardware. Do tendies REALLY? Or have they just sucked so much big N cock they can't take it out their mouths?

Attached: shitch.png (738x409, 316.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EayJnIMYAJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You made like 3 threads already

The deck is so much better and I say that as a guy who has an OG hackable switch. The difference is just crazy. Nintendo would be stupid not to start releasing classic games for free.

>What a pathetic games library
If you think that about the Switch's library then what in god's name would you call the "libraries" of the PS5 and XSX? They are even more pathetic.

More like this is your 3rd mental breakdown of the day by the sounds of it, I spent my day outside, you know fresh air. you should touch grass every now and again isn't that what you tendies pretend to do so you can praise your 'portable' unwieldy brick?

Still seething lmaoo

Attached: 20210815_211137.jpg (2880x2880, 589.91K)

They have thousands more 3rd party games than switch, switch library is literally 95% app store tier indie shovelware permanently on sale for $2

I mean at least my PS5 can fucking play Elden Ring.

dude what's your problem? if you don't like it don't play it. but why make a thread about it...

Not enlarging your image, seethe more and post more images for your own mental sake

I don't think this thread was made in good faith

Lmao u mad

>don't say things i don't like
Fuck off retard. Also I don't play it, it's a piece of shit with no games I'm going to sell it.

>same fucking posts since the gamecube era
get some new material

Wow, a game everyone else plays a better version of on their computers! That'll show 'em.

>Breaking news: parents buy their kids cheap fisher price tablets

>elden bing
>play
Lol

Attached: 1647988103738.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Damn I guess the ps3 and ps4 were the fisher price tablets of their gen then huh?

Actually the PS4/5 versions are the best. The PC version still has stuttering issues unless you're a retard who spent $3000 on a gigaPC. Plus no hackers.

i didn't tell you to shut up. i said what is your deal? why are you such a hater?

No, they appealed to all ages. Even my 60 year old grandpa got a 360.

>PC
>PS4
>Switch

Attached: 1651085371627.jpg (640x641, 51.38K)

Thursday just happened. A lot of people get mad on Thursdays.

PS5/Xbox+Deck is all you need.

what's the point in owning ps4 i'm curious. it's just a movie player.

did the jp sales thread trigger the pc redditors again? these low effort switch shitpost threads are so predictable and boring.

Yeah the PS5 is much better and plays all PS4 games too including the best souls game, Bloodborne.

Im a Bloodborne simp even if I can agree that the FPS is fucking dogshit.

check this 9 nigger

It's perfectly fine on the PS5 at 30 and doesn't drop. If you think sub 60fps gaming is automatically bad then you have to admit OOT and Mario 64 were had games too.

>B-BUT OTHER CONSOLES!
They're shit, too.

i have an rtx 3090 and I also have a switch because the games are good. Some can be emulated but the convenience of the Switch is hard to match. Also my girlfriend loves playing those old mario games on it. You simply can't beat Nintendo when it comes to certain things.

Attached: __nessa_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_cotta_heleif__6898fc520b8e55ca8edac56c6b1173e7.jpg (2803x4040, 612.47K)

I have a 3060ti and play most games 1440p 144hz. Going back from that to BB is torture, and I love BB but I'm not going to say its FR is acceptable because it isn't

Nah PC + Switch is all you need

Attached: 1488021313257.png (591x797, 351.69K)

>PC
$1000
>Switch
$350
vs.
>PS5orXbox
$400
>Deck (emulates switch)
$400

These kind of threads are the reason why giving negroids human rights was a grave mistake

Malding tendie.

>>Deck (emulates switch)
lol

I like only metroid dread literally

>he doesn't know
youtu.be/EayJnIMYAJE

>PC
Games
>Switch
Games
vs.
>PS5 or Xbox
No games
>Deck
No games

>better version
Lmao you clearly don't play on anything other than on your tablet huh kiddo

? The deck is a PC dude, and it emulates the switch. To say it doesn't has games is like saying PC and switch don't have games lol.

>The deck is a PC dude
UMPC actually
>and it emulates the switch
Yup. So does my Switch. So does my PC.

>Deck
Deck was never meant to be some sort of hot-selling hardware, it's meant to be a tool to push developers to linux, since Valve is trying to get off the Windows train.

there's a $200 switch option.

Cool. Looks like we can both play the same games, you just spent more money than me lol

No shit? The deck is just a quality piece of tech, I don't expect moms to stop buying switches for their kids. I'm not a kid though so...

And it can actually play switch games

There's a $0 switch option lol

Attached: Cemu_Emulator_icon.png (512x512, 29.83K)

I’ve bought two and sold both. One look at the eshop mobile dumpster with its retarded high prices and you’ll quickly realize just how terrible the switch library is outside Nintendo’s shovelware

>Looks like we can both play the same games
Not at all. I have the entire Switch library. You have bits and pieces. Kinda a big difference.

>library and a gimmicky underpowere
Why yes, it is a console. And yes how observant, it is holding back games decades! How could you tell?

My deck can play all the good switch games though. I'm missing out on 1-2-Switch and ARMS but I'll be fine.

>You have bits and pieces
>when emulation is literally perfect
Delusional fagboy

Not interested in jumping through hoops to get a half functioning multiplayer

So it can’t play all the switch games

My PC was like $2,500, I don't know where a nigga can get a decent one for $1k, and I only have a 3060ti. It can emulate Switch too even though I own a Switch as well. I'll get a PS5 when Sony emails me back about the availability.

Why would anyone get a Deck lmao

Attached: 1621528243742.jpg (1920x1080, 249.27K)

And there it is

Attached: 0_E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg (1056x594, 261.58K)

Did I ask? I really don't care what you do lmao.

Deck is portable.

Damn .... 1-2-Switchbros won...

It's about as portable as the Switch i.e, not at all.

>missing out on 1-2-Switch and ARMS
Smash
Party
Golf
Kart
Tennis
Miitopia
Ring fit

endless amounts of games with multiplayer features, local offline play, co-op, all this shit that is effortlessly accomplished on a 5 year old tablet that literally everyone has. I wouldn't even attempt to emulate multiplayer on my PC much less a completely worthless UMPC that has no games.

>Deck is portable.
And?