Japan thinks male gamers want to play as this

>Japan thinks male gamers want to play as this

Attached: 90cfefceea4328b43f502889fa17868f.jpg (1900x3000, 2.44M)

I would’ve played it - but the bitch ass niggas decided to fade away the characters whenever I wanted to look at their panties, so fuck ‘em.

those are two boys

Clearly they don't because this game failed miserably

I will now play your game

OMG IS THAT CUTE FEMALE HUMAN?
IM GOING INSANE HELP ME AMERICA! MAKE THEM INTO NIGGERS NOW! PRONTO! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

>coomer shit in 2022
Premitive gaymers. I prefer jpeg more

Attached: 1651261778468.png (1029x591, 745.14K)

And the sequel failed as well

HINAKO OATS

Attached: hbhjnkl,kjhbbjnkl,.png (1000x1000, 162.58K)

A depressed socially awkward main character was actually a breath of fresh air

Attached: 1605465502281.jpg (2000x2879, 3.77M)

Actually the sales have been pretty consistent, not bad for such a niche title

Attached: 1630605667319.png (2754x892, 1.79M)

hinako oats

I wish they took their budgets from all the multimedia projects and multiple games and made ONE great game, instead of a bunch of mediocre projects
Fuck I finished Ender Lillies and I couldn’t even bother finishing the BR anime

Attached: 69205330-B383-49CC-BA1B-A355E487500B.jpg (750x749, 125.46K)

>and made ONE great game
They did it's called Blue Reflection Second Light

seems accurate to me

I hate how every Blue Reflection thread starts with the same two or three variations of bait and then just devolves into muh sales, muh photo mode censorship.

Just want to say that I love the series, I love the characters, I love the story, and I love the music.

Attached: 1643258217921.png (595x842, 662.06K)

>sequel sold better than the first one
nice

I do want to be the girl, yes

i own a copy of this on ps4, but still haven't opened it.

based?!!

based magical girl appreciator

Why yes, I do like having something to ogle on screen while playing video games. How could you tell?

No Nina, so I hate it. Also they took the fun out of Uta by not having Nina there, so I hate it. But I like Mahou Shoujo and I appreciate it for being true Mahou and not the ryona bloodlord gorefest Madoka turned everything into.

nice crippled legs dumb bitch

Obsessed kike

Best case scenario is that they'll cancel Sun and rework Sun's plot into a DX version of Second Light where we get Nina and Uta before they took the edge off. I would hate it for Uta's story on how she came in contact with Origin to be relegated to a gacha.

looks like shit
next

Hey I picked this up today for $30. What am I in for? I just liked the cover.

I wanna look like that in real life

>game where the devs has a foot fetish
>feet look dogshit generic ingame

ONE
FUCKING
JOB

I absolutely fucking hate what they did with Uta in BR2.

Bottom left doesn't belong there

american voice does

I want them younger. JS and JC are the best

Game is censored, next.

Hinako in Smash when

Sequels in gaming tend to do better in general.
My guess is that it's due to brand recognition.

If you want a Mahou Shoujou fighting game, there's always Arcana Heart.

Go back to grooming on discord

Not only do I want to play as that.
I want to dress like that irl.

Don't worry, girls also wonder what it's like to be a boy.

Girls get to wear pants, so I get to wear skirts.

What's the chance that Sun is actually good?

I want to play as that.

Attached: 1651270212764.jpg (400x400, 16.22K)

Wrong. There's no "Play as this". Japanese fundamentally consume a avideogame as you would a movie or a book. As 'adudience'. This whole schizophrenic "projecting yourself as the character" thing is an American invention. In Japan characters are just characters. In america, they're political statements and attempts to groom kids into trannies.

You still can pleb

Reminds me of how SJW ruined RPGs.
No need for there to be "representation", retard, the point is to play as something you're not. Why would you go play a high fantasy game and go "Hey I'm in a wheelchair IRL, I should play as a character who's in a wheelchair, too!"

And that's why I want to play as a girl.

That's only fair.

And comfy in the summer.
We need to either make kilts more popular, or start making some proper men's skirts.
never worn a kilt, but sounds less comfortable with how high it has to be worn.

It'd have to exist before it can be either good or bad. But considering Atelier Online and how it's a massive flop, and the multimedia franchise thing for Blue Reflection didn't really take off, I doubt it'll see the light of day. Hope we'll get Sun somehow in a non-gacha format. A VN or something.

>Japanese fundamentally consume a avideogame as you would a movie or a book
HAHAHAHAHAHA
if there is a SINGLE nation on this earth whose media focuses on self inserting it's japan you fucking retard
NEVER make a post again

you could just buy women's skirts and wear it as a guy anyway

>Women draw and crave romance like this

Uuuuuuuhhhhhh

Attached: x22.jpg (984x1400, 174.91K)

Funny you mentioned a wheelchair cahracter.
I used to watch like ten or so yearso ago that cinemasins youtube channel, until the guy started shilling had his "new" book about a bunch of cripled kids who were heroes or some shit.
I don't know dude, I'm all for empowerment and building people's confidence, but making superhero whose power is musculuar distrophy or rampant autism just seems like taking a piss. It doesn't look empowering it just looks patronizing.

Didn't know Steve Danuser was Japanese...

Blue Reflection 2 had better designs (schoolgirl wise) but the main character of that was also pretty boring. One of the side girls had a way more distinctive and pleasing (and longer) hair style than the MC of BR2 and 1.

You should really stop getting your information on japanese culture from isekai manga. You sound cringy as shit.

I mean, I do, still though, hard to find something that doesn't look like complete shit.
Nowadays pencil skirts are "in" and oh god do they look awful if you got man legs.

>but the main character of that was also pretty boring
>he doesnt like chunni mahou shoujos

only if you stop getting your information on japanese culture from shit you made up

Attached: 1554985813526.png (520x512, 51.42K)

Whats the game about?

>Ao
>boring

Seriously user, nobody cares about your anime education. You're being pathetc, fucking weeb.

You have proof or are you just a "dude trust me" mong?

Exactly, just like it is getting special treatment because I'm autistic, it's the worst.
Jokes I don't mind, because they're meant to be funny, insults are meant to hurt, so they're useless.

But it's that genuine act of some sort of self-righteous "kindness" that pisses me off, because it, unlike jokes or insults, is a genuine feeling of superiority, and those people can go fuck themselves with a rake.

where are her shoes

No, that's who I want to BE

Attached: 1643326138195.jpg (1920x1080, 256.08K)

Someone post the feet interview.

You can flip up the shorter skirts some girls wear like Hinako during dates and you can spin Ao around to see her panties. If you have the Hoshinomiya uniforms, you can do it with ease with everyone.

I DO want to play as a cute female girl.
The problem is the games are expensive as shit. Fuck Toei Kekmo