>literally the second coming of jesus
>"eh I'll bite"
>fast forward after beating it
>it's a forgettable 6/10 tailored to the most casual of normalfags
>of course normies ate it ALL up
>/v eats it ALL up
>game somehow sold millions
>"LE MASTAAAPISS"

god damn it, how does it happen EVERY single time?? Every single time.

Attached: elden_rings_specifications_for_different_playstation_and_xbox_consoles_and_pc_revealed_3.jpg (1200x900, 83.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/1449500941?filter=highlights&sort=time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh, Yea Forums hates it chud.

Attached: su.webm (540x960, 742.47K)

The most hilarious thing is Yea Forums insisting how difficult it is when normalfags and ledditors consistently beat it and do hard challenge runs. Elden Ring is nowhere near as hard as people pretend and this makes this board seethe.

>shitposter googles image to shitpost with

People say it's hard when played as a traditional souls game with melee, rolling and no summons which is correct. You can easily break this game and make it super easy as well it's both.

wow, another contrarian with shit taste

disliking things doesn't make you seem intelligent or interesting, maybe you'll figure that out before dying a virgin

Attached: 1634319369741.gif (300x225, 423.6K)

"Not liking popular thing makes you a contrarian aaaa"
Another one of these

that's the literal definition of being a contrarian, retard. you're being a contrarian about the definition of contrarianism.

Attached: h m p h.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

It's... fine.

But he's not hating on it because it's popular. But because it's Elden shit.

>Niggers Souls
>Good
Its okay when japan does it

Attached: D7D6B523-6976-44FC-8029-12CCDE51C85B.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

It's fucking boring.
I'm on my second playthrough and about ready to drop it.
One thing in particular really bugs me - all the reviews seem to praise it as being this super revolution in open world design, meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking it's probably the worst designed open world I've ever seen.

>popular game is actually...mediocre/bad?!?!
If you don't have anything to say why fucking bother?

>play game I have zero interest in just because it's the new big thing and I want to be able to follow the shitposting
>still have a reasonably good time
and? why does this make you so asshurt?
it's a masterpiece for the people who are into this kind of games
you clearly aren't and just played it because it was FOMO, so move on and play something you like instead of being a whiny faggot

Whats the matter Shazamfag? Disappointed your SIIIIIP prediction failed?

>played literally the entire game one time and is going through it again
>"but it's actually bad trust me!"
lol

You can be a thot and beat in on a dance pad (not to mention beat it lv1 with no equipment or with just consumables). "Yea Forums" is really fucking bad at video games. Like DSP bad, if not worse.

twitch.tv/videos/1449500941?filter=highlights&sort=time

Let me guess, you loved horizon

Don't you think is weird that tik tok is full of underage kids dancing and showing skin for likes and views?

>Open
>She is using RoB
>Close

Right, so the game isn't very hard. which completely contradicts the whiners bitching over this game being too hard. Yea Forums is just full of mentally retarded zoomer shitheads and faggots who probably play Horizon on journalist mode (and still can't finish it).

>reddit and Yea Forums are two single entities
(you)

>he doesn’t know that Yea Forums is notoriously bad at games

being contrarian isn't a personality chief

Attached: 1636377882671.png (852x560, 200.94K)

No, botw is my favourite game of all time

>showing like 10% of body
>thot
zoomer faggot

Maybe get a different hobby if you sincerely can't have fun

ER is genuinely amazing

I'm not into Souls games but I liked Sekiro so will I have a fun time?
also best build for easy mode?

Attached: file.png (792x440, 520.25K)

>Pic
What is that? Some sort of a high effort pirate installer?

DODI repack
the only good alternative to Fitgirl repacks

RoB was patched. I wonder if she could do it now.

this is my take as well
game's a solid 6.5/10

What's a repack?

I really wonder what people who rate ER 7/10 think is a 8+/10 game.

That isn't the definition of contrarian

It is not a literal definition of contrarian
Lol you don't even know the meaning of words you're using, the turbo fucking autism

Isn't that what people want?

Something they played as a kid and/or before their soul got sucked out by adult life.

DeS
Sekiro
I think ER is a 6/10 though. too repetitive

Or maybe he just hates it because he played it and didn't like it?

you are unique and cool OP glad you could grace us with your awesome opinions. please, i have but one favor to beg of you, can you please get ran over by a combine harvester and fucking die you pathetic faggot

Ahem,
>Constantly reused bosses, even major story ones
>Constantly recycled side dungeons like caves, catacombs, tombs and mines
>Broken enemy and boss AI which can be easily exploited with the barest of effort and completely shut off at times (Magma Wyrm just flat out stopped attacking me at times, same with Fallingstar beasts and Tree Spirits)
>Constantly recycled landmarks like towers, enemy encampments with stone staircase leading to chests, gravestones with runes on top, church with Sacred Tear in them
>Bosses with deliberately delayed and tracking attacks mid animations to catch you off guard
>Inconsistent as fuck fall damage, either no damage or an instant kill
>The same canned wildlife everywhere (two or three eagles on cliffs, tortoises (ha ha le doggo), goats even in the fucking dead zone of Caelid with horrific monstrosities
>On that note the unique mutated wildlife in Caelid popping up in the snow zone and enemies just being reused there in general
>Boss movesets and skeletons reused from older games
>Upgrade Material (1), (2), (3), (4)
>Generic soundtrack which is the one thing people raked the DeS remake over the coals for

Attached: 1649806015657.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Sekiro

Your horse riding simulator is a bore, get over it.

Ok, you want attention I get it.

user a game where the difficulty goes from 10 to 0 at the press of a button (X/Square to summon Ash) can't possibly be any more than 7/10, this is no longer game design, this just make-everyone-feelgood-about-themselves-design. absolutely fucking shameful.

Shut the fuck up man. How very contrarian superior taste of you to make this patrician taste post

The open world is by far the weakest part, combined with the way they placed NPCs. At least in other fromsoft games levels were more linear so NPCs are harder to miss or something just smack dab in your path. In ER, you have to go out of your way to venture to some corner of the map (ex. Yura, Patches) to find them.
They need to either rework the way they do quests in the next game or drop the open world meme

Better than whatever your favorite shit flavored sandwich is.

>Biggest social media platform
I guess, still kinda fucked up if you think about it.

What's a10/10 game to you?

>>/v eats it ALL up
No, I called out Elden Shit Ring as one of the first on Yea Forums. I am always ahead of the curve, I am a true souls fan, Sekiro and Bloodborne are the best.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams Explained.png (2130x2076, 2.07M)

Definitely Horizon Zero Dawn.
It does everything ER does but better

>Elden Ring
6/10
>Elden Ring, Japan
8+/10

Attached: 1642772753002.jpg (640x591, 23.84K)

Skill issue

The biggest game they've made and Miyazaki makes filthy Tanimura Co-director instead of based Kazuhiro, I will never forgive him.

People aren't complaining about it being hard. They complain about it being shit, retard. Know the difference.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this board: it's filled with edgy contrarians and people pretending to be edgy contrarians and none of them even play video games.

Kazuhiro + Miyazaki were busy working on the new Armored Core.

Attached: Elden Ring Least Miyazaki Involvement.jpg (1000x1022, 315.05K)

>Angry shitposter literally searched for Elden ring pic on google images
My god, I thought your shazam trannies finally gave up and suck it up but I guess you never rest isn't it?
Oh great, the schizo is at it again.

Attached: SHAZAM-tpb-movie-photo-cover.jpg (1065x2730, 628.99K)

Big if true.

Probably one of the worst open world games i have played. There is literally nothing that elevates it as an open world game apart from having a horse. This game could have been made in a traditional souls fashion and it would literally play the same. Such a soulless horseshit normalfag cashgrab game

Is it that hard for From drones to accept that not eeryone likes their game? You could make the most legitimate criticisms and they'll still tell you to git gud even when they have nothing to do with the difficulty. Please honestly tell me what leads you to be like this, because if I don't get a response I'm just going to assume you're a friendless loser who has attached themselves to le difficult game to feel better about themselves.

you sound like a joyless faggot, maybe its a you problem

When did you start posting? You sound really new.

The game is honestly dogshit. It’s such a mess.

Elden Shit Ring fans are not From fans nor Souls fans. Elden Shit Ring is the most accessible and casualized and dumbed down normalfag "souls" game made by FromSoftware. These subhumans got filtered by the millions in SEKIRO, so now that Elden Shit Ring went in the direct opposite direction of SEKIRO, they feel the need to tell others to "GitGud" as a method of coping with the fact that they never GotGud in SEKIRO, it is a form of projection+cope. Don't take them serious and don't treat them as true souls fans.

Attached: Sekino 1.webm (670x348, 2.55M)

MIND STATUS: BROKEN