LoZ OoA/OoS

Anyone else remember these games? They were my introduction to Zelda. I really hope they get remakes

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (325x155, 17.7K)

Seasons feels the most like its own grand Zelda game, Ages feels like a portable Ocarina of Time like how Awakening felt like a portable Link to the Past.

I enjoyed Seasons more as a kid because the boss fights were entertaining. The time puzzles in Ages are very cool too though. I remember how mind blowing it was to link the games together though and get the Zelda ending. CAPCOM did the series right

These games were when Zelda games peaked. It's all downhill from there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1642154300928.png (480x269, 261.62K)

I owned seasons and my friend owned ages.
I liked ages more probably because I couldn't play it as often and it wasn't as tedious to constantly shift between seasons. That said they were both really good and I still wonder how they'd have worked a 3rd game in since the idea was you could play them in any order

This was actually not hard when I fought it.

this image has uncovered forgotten rage of my childhood. I hope for a remake

I've been saying this for years. I just hope the remakes aren't in the same style as the LA DX remake.
Yeah I know what you mean. I guess it would have just been like the same as the second version that you play when you link. You continue the normal play with a few extra cutscenes and boss fights throughout. So you take down one twinrova witch in the first game, another in the 2nd game, then ganon in the 3rd.

Only way I would possibly give a crap about a remake is if they also made the 3rd game that never got made

If they remake it I hop they make both games in one cartridge. Also, seasons>ages

they don't need a remake. a handheld zelda collection would be nice, however

I was confused why you phrased it the way you did “does anybody remember these” and then I realized they’re over 20 years old. Well then

Gentlemen, Din or Nayru?

Where my Moosh niggers at?

Attached: 4A42222F-FDAD-494B-AC39-B1A744CC8E68.jpg (938x1280, 186.22K)

Easy

Attached: proxy-image.png (200x144, 4.99K)

Soul

Attached: Screenshot_20210307-012830_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 269.7K)

Din
Moosh

No, nobody has heard of such incredibly niche games like "Zelda".

Fucking idiot.

Anyone but Farore

Attached: oracles.jpg (850x541, 204.3K)

Most Zelda fans don't even know these games exist, they're 20 years old and not Zelda 1 or LttP

everybody has a Oracles phase, user

Fuck (((Mooshi)))
Where my Rickybros at?

Attached: proxy-image.png (210x240, 12.4K)

all three

Nayru is the thinking man's choice
Din is for coomers
The green one is for contrarian nerds

Veran

Attached: 1456183042422.png (527x843, 366.23K)

well the games are different when you use the link code and play the other one first. So if they were going to introduce a 3rd game you'd have 5 different versions of each game based on the order
OoA -> OoS -> OoWisdom
OoS -> OoA -> OoW
OoA -> OoW -> OoS
OoS -> OoW -> OoA
OoW -> OoA -> OoS
OoW -> OoS -> OoA
and it got too complicated for them to do and keep up with. This is all before you go into the final dungeon too since with OoA/OoS you had minor differences throughout the game if you played with the linked game or not

>Not choosing royalty

Attached: ambi.png (208x310, 31.82K)

Ages>Seasons.
Seasons has way too much shit in it with the seasons and the weirdo land and the constant backtracking. It feels like they put the stuff that was planned for the third game into Seasons and called it a day. Ages is a much more consistent and better experience.

Attached: 1620342478289.jpg (1079x1080, 407.15K)

I'm sure they figured that out back then and is partially the reason they decided not to attempt. Nowadays, they shouldn't have a problem doing all 6 combos in one game. Throw it on switch, I'll pay

Have fun with your toy harp. I will be playing with my ROD

exactly. It was originally a zelda 1 remake for gameboy and they had the idea of splitting it up between games and then introduced the link system but realized that's way too much for the gameboy to handle. There's no excuse now for not having the 3rd game
The only fear is if they did a remake of OoA/OoS and tried to make OoW you just know wisdom won't be able to hold up to how classic the other two are

That's a risk I'm willing to take for a remake

Yeah you keep spanking your shitty rod while I charm all the women with my chad HARP

This is exactly what Pokemon should've been, when it came to two opposing games running on the same engine. Imagine if Ruby and Sapphire, or Gold and Silver, were their own completely different games, and playing through both of them didn't feel like you were just playing the same game twice.

These games had no right having this amount of love put into them.

just started playing through this with my childhood copy of seasons. was too stupid as a kid to play through it entirely, I want to get ages but gameboy/color/advance games have gone up like 40% over the last two years... really hope the prices come down a bit.

Attached: analpocketzelda.jpg (756x1008, 219.79K)

Just emulate it you faggot

yeah they are my favorite 2d zeldas

OoS more like QoS

I would just get them on emulator. Makes no difference these days
I'm pretty sure it's canon that the harp only attracts animals and twinks (Ralph). My ROD will make people DANCE

I'm good I like collecting and have a decent paying job so i'll get it eventually. Emulating handheld games is literally soulless.

>getting the final heart piece from growing a gasha seed
my autism compelled me to get all of them
more like gacha seed

They were planning on making six games or something. If they did that it would have probably been a like a Pokemon thing. Very little difference between the versions.

That would require pokemon games to have compelling stories that can continue between versions. I don't think they figured that out until gen 4-5 if ever

I got stuck on Seasons for so long because I had no idea how to solve the lost woods puzzle of 'seasons get hotter as you go west' or whatever it was, I was too stupid a little kid to realise you could go out of season order and kept trying Autumn - Winter - Spring - Summer

I remember having to go on forums to figure that out. Also the lvl 2 sword

>CHADs Awakening>LoZ>Oracle of Ages>Link Between the Worlds>ALttP>Oracle of Seasons>Minish Cap>Adventure of Link
Prove me wrong. I dare you.

Attached: 1651078677881.jpg (500x432, 37.37K)

Was this the best iteration of Zelda?

Attached: OoS_Zelda_Artwork.png (808x1272, 919.37K)

That's not Spirit Tracks

OoS>OoS>MC>Zelda 1>aLttP>LA>DS games>Zelda 2

>sovlless
This might be the most disgusting version of Zelda

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (820x1139, 288.58K)

>green hair
Why?

>OoA over OoS
>ALBW better than Minish Cap.

Attached: 1589497397009.png (800x1138, 361.66K)

Yeah I dont get the minish cap hate it's one of my favorite 2d zeldas, only issue is the random kinship shit which isn't required and that it's kinda short. other than that it's so soulful

>Wanting a Switch Link's Awakening-style remake for the Oracle games.
That's just bad taste, user. Next, you'll want a remake of A Link to the Past in the same crap artstyle.

Attached: Zelda Fave Games.jpg (2136x1920, 640.16K)

I'm a sucker for the Four Swords/Wind Waker-esque graphical style and I really love the overworld/gimmick. Yeah, the kin stones are annoying but besides that it's genuinely a great Zelda game.

See
I'm not sure what kind of visuals I'd like in the remakes, but I wasn't really a fan of the most recent two remakes. They seemed too cartoony, too bright

2D Zeldas should be remade in full 3D for a completely new experience.

Maple is Best Girl
>There is zero good Maple art
Well, fuck, guess I'm not posting a Maple image.

I only want remakes if they allow you to fuck the Subrosian girl

I doubt they can add the third game back in considering they used its time gimmick for Ages after canceling it.

It would be cool if she sucked me up into her vacuum

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (500x436, 15.39K)

Based

Attached: OoS_Rosa_Artwork.png (377x484, 146.02K)

i agree, i think Oracle of Ages or Seasons 3D would look great

>The origin of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages began when Capcom game director Yoshiki Okamoto proposed to Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of The Legend of Zelda series, a remake of the original The Legend of Zelda for the Game Boy Color. Later on, it was decided that if the release was successful, it would be followed up with several other titles to be released in quick sucession.There was talk of remaking the second title in the series, The Adventure of Link as well, followed by four completely original titles, making for a total of six games.
we were robbed