Post your 3x3s, 4x4s, 5x5s
6x6 is where I draw the line though

Attached: 5x5.png (1080x1083, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vWNyCLnW
youtube.com/watch?v=_bFT9QREtyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably going to be changing this soon

Attached: 998AEBFA-F55E-4F7A-B69C-B442DBEEF099.jpg (1943x1940, 970.5K)

Dragon's Dogma, Freedom Unite, and MGR are based.
Can't be assed to rate the whole thing though, just post a 3x3 like a normal Yea Forumsirgin.

Tropical Freeze, not a big fan of anything else.

Attached: 3x3.png (920x920, 1.7M)

i wish i could enjoy the nu-immersive sims the way you do user, even dishonored 2 has been leaving a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.

Attached: 9edce5cf-6e11-4184-8732-e79704be5384.jpg (1280x1265, 752.9K)

bold list, i like it.

i always trust anons who put killer7 in their 3x3.

Not even Prey?

would love some recommendations. here's everything I've played already if you wanna ctrl + f
pastebin.com/vWNyCLnW

>LIKE
fun, immersive, atmospheric, stylized visuals, strong art direction, good music, tight controls, good writing, strong worldbuilding, interesting story, not too cutscene heavy, unique settings, no HUD (or stylized or diegetic), attention to detail

>DISLIKE
procedural generation, style over substance, bad controls, ugly/generic iPhone HUD, repetitive, menu-heavy, turn-based combat, weebshit, ugly visuals, stealth games, bad writing, early 3D cameras, horror, generic games, puzzle games, cutscene heavy, combo memorization

3/13 + LISA, Dogma, BB, - Disco, Painkiller, MGR, Bayonetta, Stalker, Pathologic, Soul Reaver, Hitman, Prey, Death Stranding
I think I already posted the atmospheric games infographic last thread and said to try some of them
not sure what to say about why I dislike those games; MGR and Bayonetta aren't my type of game and the rest I just find boring and/or janky like LoK

1/3 + Dong Freeze, - Prey, Death Stranding
try Arx Fatalis and Alien: Isolation

Attached: 555.jpg (3264x3264, 3.91M)

aside from souls, elder scrolls and dishonored, what game offers interesting lore and world-building? plot and story are unrelated.

/ + / / +
+ + / + -
+ / - / +
/ + / + -
/ / / / /
Would recommend Vanquish and Bleed 2.
/ / /
+ / /
/ / /
>Pikmin
Would recommend Ikusagami aka Demon Chaos in the PALfag region.
+ / /
+ + /
- / +
/ + /
/ / /
/ / /
+ / +
/ / /
+ / +

Attached: vidya physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

also here fuck it

Attached: 90er.png (2228x1658, 3.81M)

what are your top 5 hitman missions? also what hitman games did you play besides blood money?

replace disco elysium with a real crpg like arcanum and this is good taste

Attached: games.jpg (1052x864, 1.09M)

>not a single pre-2010 game
waow

yeah they suck

hmm, it didn't grab me the first time i tried it, maybe i'll give it another go

+ / / + +
+ + + / +
+ + + / +
+ + + + +
/ + / + +
King of kings, would drink with.
- + /
- + /
/ - +
+ + /
/ + +
- + /
+ + /
+ + +
/ + +
+ / +
- / /
- + /
As always, respect for the physical chad.
+ + + +
+ + - +
+ + - +
Shadow of War is the absolute worst, but liking Evil Within 2 balances it out.

Attached: 5x5.png (1400x1400, 3.6M)

Played and finished most of the games from the infographic you posted
I tried getting into Vanquish but it just didn't click. You never have enough fuel to do cool shit and are forced into cover most of the times. Enemies are mostly kinda ass too
Problem with most CRPGs is that the gameplay, and especially the combat doesn't hold up
Disco completely ditches it in favour of dice rolls and skill checks, something I'd usually say is a bad change but it works way better than expected

>As always, respect for the physical chad.
Thanks, king.
/ + / + /
/ / / + /
+ / / / /
+ + / / /
/ / + ~ /
Mixed feelings about Xenoblade. Only played it for a few hours and dropped it, but I didn't think it was bad; just didn't grab me.

. here, I goofed; I played and enjoyed Halo 2.

>would drink with
Seen your chart a few times und until now didn't really realize how much our tastes overlap
Drinks are on me

>You never have enough fuel to do cool shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_bFT9QREtyU

is death stranding a good game, alot of niggas here have it on their list, asking here because i don't trust the wet tissue faggotry that is game reviewers

14/20
9/9 based Arkane enjoyer, Deathloop is underrated
8/9
I also enjoy critiques of capitalism
6/9
Love Timesplitters
10/10
Radiant Silvergun, based
how the fuck can you semi-like something
good but zoomer as fuck
too many + didn't just use the fucking covers

Attached: 3BY3.png (1141x1143, 2.75M)

>Mixed feelings about Xenoblade. Only played it for a few hours and dropped it, but I didn't think it was bad; just didn't grab me.
Oh, definitely understandable. While I think the intro is appreciably different from a fair few JRPGs, it can be something to endure, especially if you're compulsive about side content like I am.
I'll get the second round, comrade.
It's not an easy recommend under any circumstances. The combat isn't great, and the story is certainly something that exists, but the feeling of playing Death Stranding is unlike most other games I've gone through. It really sells you on being an isolated wanderer with a job to do. Depending on how much satisfaction you think you'd get out of what is essentially covering hostile terrain to check boxes, I'd say you can check it out for relatively pretty cheap, at least on PS4 nowadays.
Depending on what kind of games you like, I could give a more accurate recommendation for or against.
+ + +
+ + +
+ + +

they're just games I enjoyed maybe once but I don't feel a need to replay, or I'm not crazy about them to the degree I am the others
>New Vegas
enjoyed but would never ever replay it because it took me about 2 days to actually get it running, it's a technical mess
>Grow Home
it's just a short and sweet game that isn't really worth replaying
>Max Payne 3
liked but it wasn't anything amazing, just a good time
Metroid Dread
>have a lot of issues with it, and I'd never replay it
>Nuclear Throne
fun every so often but I can't say I'm in love with it
>SotN
enjoyable but I'd never replay that either

play Treasure of the Rudras

For what it's worth, I thought Xenoblade's opening was great, especially when the camera zoomed out and showed off the true scope of the game. That's some black magic on the devs' part, given the hardware.

>It really sells you on being an isolated wanderer with a job to do.
sounds like a fun game to relax to
>Depending on what kind of games you like, I could give a more accurate recommendation for or against.
i really enjoyed games that require skills and make you feel like you are getting better a good example is sekiro, i also liked many story driven games like disco Elysium and especially planescape: torment, recently i finished pathologic 2 i really liked that game and now i m finishing inscryption which is also very good, i also play l4d2 from time to time.
thanks for reading my blog

>i really enjoyed games that require skills and make you feel like you are getting better
Play Bleed 2. (if you can enjoy indie side-scrollers) It takes a lot of notes from Gunstar Heroes and Ikaruga. Tight controls, great OST, and every boss feels unique/ needs to be learned in order to beat. Going for SSS ranks will put hair on your chest.

>brothers
>inside
i can't fathom why anyone likes this garbage

I just like the genre, cinematic platformers are simple, short and sweet, never bogged down by anything unnecessary
with Inside I enjoy the presentation, puzzles, animations and sound design and for Brothers I enjoy the pacing, variety and dynamic of the two players

Attached: cinematic platformers 2.jpg (1863x2185, 1.63M)

It's one of those games where footage doesn't do it justice and you'd have to experience it for yourself
Either pirate or refund it to try it out, it's worth a try anyway. If you think you'd enjoy conquering uninhabitable terrain it's probably something for you

Go play Ibb & Obb, and Thomas Was Alone. (admittedly they're pure gameplay, no real cinematics) It's a charming little games. Especially TWA's narration.

. here,
>It's a
>THEY'RE
I changed my post to include Thomas Was Alone but forgot to thoroughly proofread before posting. I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face.

It's actually pretty surreal how many people enjoyed Death Stranding so much to put it on their chart
Keep on keeping on frens

Attached: 1552891749984.jpg (399x351, 66.7K)

1/2 +Bloodborne -Bayonetta
4/4 +Pikmin 2, BIS, TF2, Dong Freeze
3/3 +MH4U, DKC2, TWEWY
I assume you have but in case you haven't, go play some SMTs. Get the feeling you'd like SJ or Nocturne.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 468.44K)

>Pikmin
You might like Demon Chaos. (PS2 game; originally titled Ikusagami) It's kind of RTS-like but you play as a literal war god and make way for your troops by plowing through hordes of bug-like enemies and killing them by the thousands. One noteworthy thing is that the game can render 65,535 enemies onscreen at once without slowdown. It's super satisfying to mow them down.

Attached: games_collage.jpg (1000x1000, 1.09M)

Attached: file.png (526x541, 333.56K)

>Momodora
You're alright.

--/
//+
+--
///
+//
+++
/+/
//+
///
+//
/+/
/++
haven't played any of these but based for a physical version
+/+
+-+
/++
///
///
+/+

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x1200, 539.12K)

Attached: image_2022-04-29_140122131.png (973x919, 1.4M)

bump

+//
++/
+//
+++
+++
+++
God I wish I still had that Castlevania double pack
+++/
++++
+++/
////

Attached: 5exe5.jpg (1530x1530, 1.09M)

9/9 (MS2, DMC5, Revengeance, Bayo, T7, Rondo, Dragon's Dogma, T4, Blood Money)
You absolutely should play Stranger of Paradise and Transformers Devastation. Nioh 2 is on my list after playing SoP.
2/2 (Dong, BiS)
3/3 (K7, MH, DKC2)
1/1 (Revengeance)
Physical 3x3s are the most based ones.
I forget what I recommended you in the past but I hope you like/liked them. Your taste is solid if discerning.
3.5/4 (+SotC +Sonic 2 +SMC3 ~FF)
3/3 (MH, JSR, NEOTWEWY)
2/2 (HGSS, NGB)
3/6 (+HGSS +BiS +NSMB -Brawl -Minecraft -FFVII)
8/8 (NG, SM64, CH, TR, Spyro, Sonic CD, GH, Gravity Rush)

Attached: 5x5 vidya.jpg (1530x1530, 1.28M)

>transformers devastation
hell yeah
>strangers of paradise
actually my GOTY so far, just a tiny bit better than Sifu if only because Jack is my favorite protag in a long time

>Jack is my favorite protag in a long time
Probably my favorite in nearly a decade. Probably the best transition into the credits of any game I've ever played.

Attached: 1647128176185.png (314x715, 216.71K)

>credits roll
I genuinely didn't think Nomura could've pulled it off but he did
Looking forward to the DLCs, until then I'm finishing chaos difficulty

++-+-
~+++\
\\+++
\++-\
\-+~+
overall very based OP
+++
\+~
-~+

Attached: 3x3.png (1632x1632, 3.74M)

>dislikes Furi
why though

bump

I wouldn't say that is a horrible game but I think it is a pretty unremarkable one, a lot of the elements that I thot were neat or well executed I already had seen or was reminded of other workers that I fond myself more Invested. also not a big fan of the arte direction nor bosses rushes in general

+MGR, Yakuza 4, Bayonetta, Dracula X Chronicles, DMC 5, Nioh 2, Lost Judgement, Bloodborne, Prey
>6x6 is where I draw the line though
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
+Prey, TF2, Dishonored 2
+ TWEWY
+VTM:B, KOTOR 2, Bloodborne, MGS 2
+ Demon's Souls, Hollow Knight
+ MGR, Nier Automata
+ Aria of Sorrow, Planescape, Persona 5, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, VTM:B, Metroid Dread, SOTN, NV, DS3
- Max Payne 3
+ Arkham Knight, Bloodborne
+ RE4, Dishonored, KOTOR 2, Dead Space 2
+ MGS 2, Dark Souls, SOTN, Sonic 2, DMC 3
+ TWEWY, SMT IV, Dark Souls
+ Deus Ex, Yakuza 5
+ Metroid Dread, Aria of Sorrow, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Ninja Gaiden Black, San Andreas
+ Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy VII
+ Dark Souls, God Hand, Resident Evil 4, F.E.A.R.
+ Mega Man Zero 2, Streets of Rage 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, DMC 5
+ Hollow Knight, Nocturne, Dark Souls

Attached: 6x6.jpg (6456x3264, 2.07M)

i'm seriously considering removing one of them for 13 sentinels. which one will it be bros? maybe i'll fire up bustin out and see if it holds up..

Attached: IMG_20210519_171938_277.jpg (1280x1280, 442.27K)

Attached: 1648503083304.jpg (920x920, 327.24K)

I'm waiting to run Chaos, mostly because I realized I played through the game with way more difficulty than I intended to by going for Affinity bonuses over average gear level and being below the threshold that makes you take significantly more health & break damage. On top of playing on Hard it made some bosses hell so I took a break to play Forgotten Land that was delightful, but then Ultimate Cup Z was a ball-buster if you use any Ability other than Morpho Sword.

>Valkyria Chronicles
>Fire Emblem 7
>Hollow Knight
>MGS 3
>Portal 2
>Ratchet and Clank 3
>Virtue's Last Reward
>Super Smash Bros.

Attached: 16508961911880.jpg (766x1024, 104.41K)

>yakuza 4
eww
furi us fucking great though, and tekken 4 is a brave choice
(you)
>tony hawk
fucking masterpiece
i hate red dead redemption with a burning passion
dragon's dogma is ridiculously overrated
physical odin sphere chad i fucking KNEEL

let me guess, Yakuza 5 is your favorite

they all suck.

well you didn't post a 6x6
+/++++
/+++++
++++++

>pastebin.com/vWNyCLnW
>fun, immersive, atmospheric, stylized visuals, strong art direction, good music, tight controls, good writing, strong worldbuilding, interesting story, not too cutscene heavy, unique settings, no HUD (or stylized or diegetic), attention to detail
I recommend Gorogoa. It's sort of a puzzle game, but more in the Inside way, not like the shit on my grid.

Attached: 9.png (900x900, 1.15M)

3/4
-Disco
2/2
1/1
3/4
-Disco
2/2

You seemed to have also missed the fact you like platformers.
2/2
1/2
-Elden Ring
8/10
-Elden Ring, -Disco
Sifu is great.
4/5
-DaS
1/2
-DaS
3/3
2/3
-FFXIII
Cute structure.

Attached: 08986C6F-B3FC-49C5-B856-4BAE9D6424F1.jpg (920x920, 351.66K)