"This is a good design."

"This is a good design."
Said sonic team, probably high on meth.

Attached: latest.png (287x480, 207.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4&ab_channel=SonictheHedgehog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't he just travel back in time and merge with iblis in the past???

It's insane how Sonic Team responded to people giving them shit for making an edgy character like Shadow by making even edgier characters like Mephiles and Infinite.

The animation he does when walks is honestly pretty cool. The design is a little too Shadow-y though.

Shadow isn't really very edgy in 06. He becomes more laidback and throws out a bunch of smug jokes and observations, similar to Jak during Jak 2.

>voiced by Liam O'Brien
>early 00s Sonic style OW THE EDGE vocal theme kino
>is an excuse to spawn in nostalgia bait

but

>is in a terrible game
>a copy paste boss fight and poochie'd out of canon

he was wasted

Attached: file.png (607x844, 510.96K)

But he was undeniably edgy in ShTH. That just means he was replaced as the edgy guy by someone even more edgy.

I like his color scheme. Just wish he had a mouth and didn't try to ape shadow.

Sonic if he SoulCalibur

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES BE INFINITE

Attached: 1603309574054.png (480x368, 337.87K)

>Redditbob
You already know where to go.

>He becomes more laidback and throws out a bunch of smug jokes and observations
isn't that supposed to be Sonic's thing

Songebob and Shadow are the best of friends.

Attached: 1615088841370.jpg (1741x2187, 434.77K)

How could you make a new rival for Sonic? We've already had

>Knuckles - stronk to fight Sonic's speed
>Metal - a robotic mirror, designed by surpass
>Shadow - a match of speed but sad emotions
>Jet - also a dickhead

I unironically enjoy the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4&ab_channel=SonictheHedgehog

Every character does that to some capacity. Sonic's is extremely carefree and goes where he wants whereas Shadow tends to hunker down and stick to a goal.

Green electric girls

Attached: 5jmfntfrs2w81.jpg (505x767, 106.55K)

Attached: 1649111758939.gif (480x432, 296.63K)

Why the fuck are hedgehogs considered to be "ultimate lifeform"/"being of ultimate destruction" candidates in the Sonic universe? There's this fucker here, plus just look at Shadow who isn't even a clone of Sonic. Eggman's grandpa made him long before Sonic was even born and then locked him away in a tube. How the fuck did he settle on a fucking hedgehog as the right animal to use as an ultimate lifeform attempt? And what the fuck about Silver? The fuck is it with hedgehogs?

Attached: 1337635983198.gif (316x200, 955.08K)

To be fair, Sonic isn't very funny or charismatic in 06. Mostly because of the romance stuff. Shadow definitely upstaged him in this game, for whatever that's worth.

Here is the headcanon, see this mural from S3&K depicting the events of Doomsday zone? Showing a future event of Super Sonic? It is assumed that at some point during researching Chaos, Gerrald saw this mural and thinking it was a powerful being with the chaos emeralds, based shadow on this. Hecne why shaodws quills spike up nomrally.

Attached: file.png (648x457, 504.36K)

Judging from how Sonic Frontiers is looking, we might be getting a spooky ghost.

They to always race to win.

Attached: 3245324545t.jpg (1280x1024, 313.76K)

looks raw as hell

What's wrong with the design?

Angry dead royal scientist hands typed this post.

I thought it was that.
>Gerrald thought the left was the ultimate life-form, so created Chaos in its image.
>After Chaos lost, he tried to make the ultimate life-form on the right-side.

the waluigi of sonic characters

It's funny they're both purple even

The design is more respectable when you realize Mephiles is just copying the first image of something that it saw that had utility, and the first thing it saw is canonically the supreme lifeform.
Its like if the T-1000 copied fucking Mr. Olympia. It looks silly and weird because Sonic 06 has a disgusting lopsided artstyle, and nothing is done with it in the writing because Sonic 06's writers were fucking idiots, but in canon it makes him a pretty terrifying villain.

Espio was pretty cool in Sonic Heroes.

Gerald didn't create Chaos, Chaos is just a deity. Shadow was based on Sonic from that mural and the Biolizard, the original "perfect lifeform", was based on Chaos.
That's the widely accepted fanon, at least.

>Chaos
You mean biolizard?

Have Sonic and Espio ever even interacted in a mainline game?
Like I'm pretty sure Sonic has never once spoken directly to him.

You forgot Silver, you dipshit.

>>Knuckles
Not a rival anymore, usually goes along with sonic and is sometimes outright deferential
>>Metal
Was a great rival but they already did everything they really could with him. As a machine he lacks intrinsic purpose
>>Shadow
Writers didn't know what to do with him after ShtH. He was also kind of written to be deferential to eggman for most of SA2 but that connection is completely severed by ShtH and Heroes so you'd need to find something for him to do
>>Jet
Actually based and a great rival for Sonic but he is necessarily restricted to the sports games by design.

Imo they need to bring Silver back and try some version of the "sonic eventually ruins the world" plot again, just less incompetently.
Alternatively make Blaze a perpetual rival for Sonic without any external baggage.

Oh right, yeah, I meant the biolizard. I guess that was based on Chaos then.

What if shadow...
but not...

Attached: latest.png (1843x2500, 1.65M)

Sonic Battle says Eggman's grandfather researched on Angel Island in search of ultimate power (Master Emerald) but wound up finding Gizoids instead. He probably saw the Hidden Palace mural as a great scientist using an emerald to create the being on the right, not as a prophecy about the Sonic 3K Doomsday fight. Also the prototype Ultimate Lifeform was a lizard due to their regenerative properties, but that wasn't working out, thus trying something different with Shadow.
Or at least that's how I recall this going. Maybe it's all just my head canon lol.

Paramount keeps playing SpongeBob and the Sonic movie clips back-to-back in their ads for Paramount+. The company treats Sonic as their adopted child.

Generations at least
>Like I'm pretty sure Sonic has never once spoken directly to him
this is still true with Generations though lol

Not to mention we already had Metal Sonic and (to a lesser extend) Knuckles as edgy rivals for Sonic

Because he wanted to kill Sonic too for some reason

Attached: 1651258739986.png (500x341, 116.86K)

Cast Shadow in the third kino
Hard mode: no Keanu

Attached: Chadow .png (300x339, 118.75K)

Only Sonic Generations, if that counts. So no, not really. They interact in Rivals 2 but that's a spin-off.

Because Chadow would have beat the shit out of him again, thats why he goes about the most non direct pussy way of doing it

Pattinson

I dont know who i that character. Halp

Attached: le inland empire face.jpg (340x191, 9.68K)

>music pretty good
>singing
Oh theres the problem

A "greater good" antagonist that fancy himself as a hero?

Seth MacFarlane

Attached: shadow peter.png (277x182, 3.89K)

karl urban

Attached: scrimblo.jpg (2296x2944, 2.67M)

Inb4 Sega lets themselves be aquired by Viacom to fund their Super Game bullshit

When I think about it for a bit I think either of them would work.

>Silver
>GUN

I love shit like this. Sincere attempts to be edgy and cool without the defense of "we know its cringe lol its ironic". So rare now.

>>Silver
Manipulated by Mephiles
>>GUN
A entity, not a individual.
I'm talking about a antagonist that isn't being manipulated by anyone. One with a hero complex and wants to change the world for the better, but his methods are immoral and that props Sonic and the gang to stop him.

Christian Bale

Viacom is not called Viacom anymore. It's been renamed to Paramount Global since two months ago. Ironically, Paramount's previous owner, Gulf+Western, did own Sega at one point.

>I'm talking about a antagonist that isn't being manipulated by anyone. One with a hero complex and wants to change the world for the better, but his methods are immoral and that props Sonic and the gang to stop him.
>Merlina

Brock Lesnar

>"Woah, ass ahoy! Hey Sonic, it's 7 o' clock and you still got your chaos emerald. What's the occasion?"

>Who
No, but seriously, I rather want a sonic character(aka anthropomorphic animal) for this concept.

Well this fucker looks like that because he absorbed Shadow's shadow

"Holy crap, Louis! It's Shadow the Hedgehog!"

>Well well well, if it ain't the faker cunt

"Aw man Knuckles, this reminds me of the time I used chaos control."

For me, it's Bob Odenkirk

He's cute. I want to orally fuck him so hard to gains a mouth.