How do you improve your neutral?

how do you improve your neutral?

Attached: 250px-Dashdance.gif (250x188, 621.32K)

just play the game bro
it's not really something you can practice. at least in real fighting games idk how it is in melee

stop mashing
that's literally all you have to do

You practice for days

people still talk about smash with fg terms so weird

Depends on your skill level.

>shitter
practice tech
>okay
learn optimal options
>good
look at your replays, see where your optimal options keep failing/getting punished and think of mixups to adjust, then incorporate them into your game by grinding

t. Fiction

Attached: EF09231F-F268-467D-AD3F-3582E161A39D.jpg (1536x2048, 296.61K)

neutral is a fg term?

stop touching little boys would be a good strat

just crouch cancel everything

play passive and campy

what's up with this delusional rambling? name a melee player who has actually done that

Simple. Actively practice "moving with intention, but without purpose" while not getting hit. "Where do I want to be" not "what do I want to do". Otherwise you always take the most predictable route to what you want. Think of alternate approaches to common attacks.

Cinnamon “Cinnpie” Dunson

melee had one prominent diddler but it was also the worst diddler of all: sleepyk
cinnpie isnt a melee player

Don't let muscle memory fuck you, start noticing when you do the same approach every time, ie. Fast falling nairs at the same height or timing, or repeating the same option every time.
Also be mindful of your opponent's actions.

We doin' this tomorrow?

Attached: 1630120024564.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

>implying he hasn't played melee prior to Ultimate/4/brawl
Also Nairo is another name off the top of my head. have you taken a shower today if you mind me asking?

>suddenly melee and ultimate are 2 different communities and not just the smash community

>he
cinnpie is a biological woman that molested a little boy you fucking retard. god why do melee haters just never know the slightest bit of information about what they're talking about

Attached: 800px-Self-portrait,_by_Solomon_Joseph_Solomon.jpg (800x1071, 152.05K)

You just do a Don Flamenco
Do literally nothing, maybe taunt a little by crouching, then when the other player attacks respond accordingly

they are two different communities, there's some overlap, but they're not the same community

yeah they're clearly separate communities lmao, melee players hate ultimate

thats how its been since smash 4 revived the scene outside of melee. after brawl died everyone played melee for a while but then smash 4 drew the brawl guys to it while the melee boomers stayed. if you look at a smash tournament 90% of top melee players dont enter into ultimate bracket and 90% of top ultimate players dont enter into melee bracket

>forgets a single letter
>Melee fag spergs out
And this is why no one likes you and your little pedo friends. You can't even debate my points properly so you have to nitpick me. Shower. Now.

Attached: Stinky tourny.jpg (320x180, 24.56K)

but eating glue is too much fun

Attached: file.png (307x484, 29.96K)

and then get infinite'd
like a true Don Flamenco

>Improving in a party game.

Attached: cd8.png (720x678, 382.57K)

I can count on my fucking fingers the amount of Order-Sols that DIDN'T do a fucking wakeup super OR PERFECTLY TIMED A BURST
I FUCKING HATE YOU NIGGERS, DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1601092813520.png (458x700, 310.47K)

Focus on the player not the game

playing against other people, there's really no other answer

Attached: 1623592342632.webm (1368x764, 2.94M)

"play on the focus don't game"-Yea Forums

>struggle a bit at the start
>eventually learn the game a bit, new concepts cascade into my mind
>find a main, a really damn good main, basically perfect for me
>eventually as I figure out just how little I know, try other characters
>just can't seem to get it, nothing works out right and learning combos seems strange to me when it's not my main

>eventually come back to my main
>despite feeling like I've learned nothing, what I've learned playing other characters let me learn the matchup and the fundamentals more
>soon enough I'm winning 5 games in a row against people who were better than me a week ago
Is there anything more rewarding than seeing yourself improve?

Attached: aahhhh yes.gif (640x360, 3.82M)

Melee is sick

Zain going ultra instinct on his ass

Attached: 1637097894357.webm (1366x768, 2.58M)

Attached: 1630372242094.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

An ICs player being sick? Truly the apocalypse is near

Wobbles and Fly Amanita are ancient news
nowadays we have Slug and me

Attached: 1638367635583.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

ICs players are all mid carders. An ICs will never win a supermajor. They all just play to give a good show. A top level IC main would get shit on by an average peach player because of how bad that matchup is. Chudat didn't even want to fight swedish delight's peach secondary so he went fox.

For me it's Mantis

>DJ Nintendo
>A Rookie
>Edgeluca
>D1
>Eikelmann
>KPAN
>SleepyK
>Uncle mojo
>Vro
Shall I go on?

Attached: Melee.jpg (673x720, 135.41K)

D1 innocent
How are you not gonna list MVD? I guess hes a smash 4 player.
But MVD got a minor drunk and tried to fuck her, but failed.
All D1 did was take a completely legal 18 year old girl from a fat retard.
I dont even like D1 but he shouldnt of been cancelled

She was mentally underage, you sick fuck

The user was asking for melee players.

Why are Melee threads always full of casuals who have a problem with pedophilia. It’s like the opposite of the rest of Yea Forums.

>It’s like the opposite of the rest of Yea Forums.
You do realize we're all glowniggers gunning to bait you into saying shit like this right? Reported to the funny bureau instigations.

I was just about to make a thread about this, but I have one question. Are shitters allowed to join? I'm a bad netplay fox, but I still want to play with my Yea Forumsros

Games are for fun. Stop being the party pooper.

>Stop being the party pooper
Better yet stop shitting yourselves in general. especially in public

>millions and millions of players
>oh but these 9 people did bad thing, so the entire playerbase must be condemned

Attached: 1650723824847.png (758x853, 13.33K)

Basically this lol. If you're trying to play any character other than Fox aggressively, you're playing that character wrong

Yes. Pooping outside of the toilet is uncivilized.

Attached: IMG_5254.jpg (600x430, 28.44K)

Why don't we do it tonight? It's techinically the Yea Forumseekend

Most of these 'bad things' are baseless accusations or a 19 year old doing something inappropriate like texting a 16-17 year old.

Keep in mind that this community is okay forgiving a 22 year old having sexual relationship with a minor because it was rape somehow.

Attached: Nairo-to-start-streaming-Smash-again-Esportz-Network.jpg (860x450, 235.29K)

>user 1 gives a proper respone
>user 2 doesn't like it cause he can't refute it.
>No! No! NO! YOU CAN'T NAME THE STINKY POOPOODIPHILES AND CONDEMN THE REST OF THE COOMUNITEE AAAAAAAAAA
Jesus Christ man we use generalizations of communities all the time, it's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

stop spending your whole life playing 1 game that hasn't shown you anything new since 2001

Attached: 1621741276695.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

I'm not sure what's more shitty that video quality or the people behind the controllers.

Attached: funnyman.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

you never commit to an action, you just wait until your opponent does something then you run in and punish the recovery
the game only gets good at super high level, below that it's just a matter of who makes more input errors (which lead to openings for the opponent).

>hasn't shown you anything new since 2001
what do you mean? peach can get galint now

This motherfucker is SO GOOD, fuck

Look at If you pay close attention you can see that one of the lasers that Zain powershields gets powershielded back by Mango, and it goes through Zain. This is because when a projectile gets powershielded its damage is halved, and when a Falco laser’s damage is halved twice it does less than 1 damage, and projectiles that do less than 1 damage go through people. I sure as hell never saw that in 2001.