Imagine complaining about malenia when this guy exists

Imagine complaining about malenia when this guy exists

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 244.6K)

>mohg shackle
>physick immunity to nihil
>fat and slow, telegraphs every attack
>bleeds like a pig

He's actually too easy. If you're having trouble with his blood puddles just move somewhere else. His boss arena is huge.

the key to beating this guy is dropping my graphic settings so i'm not playing phase 2 at 10fps whenever he shits burning diarrhea

I just killed him with Comet Azur before he could do anything lol.

>nigger that steals kids and is afraid of an open confrontation, 1vs1 with other warriors
>faggot
>pedophile
>retard
He and tranni would make a good pair.

Why does he look so different from Morgott, arent they supposed to be twins?

>have trouble beating him at lv120
>NIHIL NIHIL NIHIL
>4 flask charges gone
>give up
>summon two guys
>one of them is a mage
>see a blue ray of magic
>killed in 10 seconds

mohg is a lot easier to cheese and if you have ranged attacks most of his threats are diminished since you don't really need to worry about dodging/attacking while also playing "the floor is lava".
That said I just went through the game as pure strength with colossal weapons only, and while still not as hard as Malenia, he was significantly harder than past playthroughs. Using colossals I found him harder than Maliketh/Godfrey/Radagon, when before he was a fairly trivial fight.

I can't do this. 4 times now his HP has been basically one hit away, and he just knocks me down and then burns me before I can even get up and move away

You're confused, Morgott and Margit are twins. Mohg is their cousin.

I one shot this guy. Mong-lania just breaks the immersion.
>you're supposed to roll into her blade dancing cancer
>or run away at Mach 50
Bravo From, way to punish people who actually know how melee combat is supposed to work. Sekiro was way better.

The only instance of severe FPS drops were the Twin Gargoyles when both simultaneously started puking particles out of their mouths.

I think he's a better fight especially in second phase if you don't count the wow factor Malenia has. Malenia staggers too easily that it almost felt like bullying human bosses with fists/tonfas in Nioh.

>respec bleed
>kill him before 2nd phase even starts
what is the issue

The most actually bullshit boss in the entire game for me was Stray Mimic Tear.

I hadn't realised just how unfair my full bull goat 60 vigor infinite poise Lion's Claw greatsword swings were until I were on the receiving end. Literally nothing you can do.

Water Fowl is so very clearly just meant to be a fuck you to the player. They didn't even bother trying to play test that fight.

No, Morgott and Margit are the same person. Mogh and Morgott/Margit are twins, and they are different simply because their mutations have evolved differently/the devs didnt want to make them with the same design.

>The incantation that counters him is in the same area
That bussy is mine now

Attached: 1641978541426.jpg (721x650, 364.73K)

>Water Fowl is so very clearly just meant to be a fuck you to the player. They didn't even bother trying to play test that fight.
Yeah and thank fucking god because everything else in this game was piss fucking Easy, for a brief moment I felt like I was playing a soulsborne game fighting her, reminded me of Maria

He's fun if you don't gimmick him out with magic or bleed

He fully embraced his omen curse

Attached: FRNesayWUAApQRF.png (402x346, 157.67K)

>another sub 90IQ redditors
LET ME SOLO YOUR MOM GUYS!

Can someone explain why From Software gets such a pass for having framerate caps, and then not even being able to optimize the game to run at that cap without drops during boss fights? Even Bethesda recently figured out how to make their engine support >60fps and here we are in 2022 and FS can't even make Elden Ring run at 60fps even with a $5,000 computer. Is it just because Fromdrones are the biggest shit eaters or what?

Morgott was going to church every sunday and saying his prayers
Mohg was slitting his wrists and listening to black metal

Attached: 1627141602212.jpg (771x449, 122.14K)

Fuck it. I've had enough. I'm just gonna summon 2 hours on this guy, and I can't even concentrate anymore.

It's just so annoying because there's like only one or two attacks that I can actually punish without him just input reading.

Attached: 1638479589743.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

unironically the best boss in the game
get ye gone, shitter

He's easy

you are getting filtered by one of the more honest bosses in the game, I suggest not only summoning but respeccing to the scrubbiest shit imaginable

Phase 1 is just Nameless King delays, which this game already did with Margit / Morgott. Phase 2 is just phase 1 with a really easily batrsble and punishable fly dash, and blood trails on his other moves

Git gud

Malenia is factually harder in all ways

Rivers of Blood is particularly effective against Luninary Mohg

Morgott and Margitt are the same person you fucking retard
amazing how this game shows so much abour so many people, you esl?

He's actually quite a fair fight and a decent challenge even though his first phase is rather easy.

My only issue with Morgott was that fighting him with a short-range weapon was a pain in the ass because he kept slowly walking away from you whenever you had an opening to attack. The floor hazards also shouldn't last as long as they do, but that wasn't as big of an issue for me as it could have been.

shut up mohg

ironic, calling someone else ESL while at the same time being unable to tell that MARGIT and MORGOTT are not the same names.

This is pathetic. Mohg, Morgot, Godfrey, and Radagon are the most well designed bosses in the game.

What kind of boss is this? I'm just running 90% of the time because I'm just waiting for that one attack. Any other time I try to do something he just input reads and does another attack while I'm stuck in an animation.

Fuck him. The bosses in this game are broken, and this game doesn't deserve my time.

Why are these guys so ugly?

>lord of BLOOD
>bleeds easily like a bitch
Joke boss. Shit character.

He would be fair if he didn't have that one aerial attack with a completely made-up hitbox. The amount of times he's stabbed the air above me and gotten a hit for no reason is insane. I have about 20 clips that I've analyzed frame by frame to see if he actually touches my body with his trident and he never does. He misses above me by about a foot while I'm rolling and the game instantly ends my roll animation and moves my character to his trident. It's consistently one of the worst hitboxes in the entire game.

then quit

Attached: elden mo.jpg (1050x612, 138.38K)

10/10 jebait you snagged 2 of em

I can't believe people still don't know that bleeding him buffs him lmao

Please don't bully him

Attached: FQ9FJljWUAECDUY.jpg (792x800, 83.47K)

wow so when I managed to kill him before he transitioned to phase 2 with my bleed build I was actually doing worse?

I'm aware and don't care. He's likely to proc bleed with all the bloodflame vomit he spews everywhere anyway. He's going to buff anyway, might as well go all in and spam him with bleed attacks and chunk away his health

you only made him stronger

Attached: kyo comin at ya 2.jpg (113x125, 3.17K)

>buffs
Means nothing when pedo goes down against bleed faster than he can count.

You wouldn't get it. Getting a power boost from your weakpoint is a high IQ move.

He is such a weird looking omen, morgott and the others are covered with horns everywhere yet he only has a horns on his head.

What a stupid boss. I'm just gonna go to radagon and end the game.

Easily. Easily the worst thing in the game.

Radagon and Elden Beast are far worse. Especially Elden Beast.

>He doesn't know.
You are yet to face the worst, WORST boss in the entire game.

I'll have to be more careful next time thanks for the warning

I literally did everything in the game. Including the godskin duo, maliketh, malenia, and that secret dragon in farum.

Out of every enemy in the game he is by far the worst. I can't imagine anything else being anywhere near as bad.

I don't care about super combos or anything, but I cannot stand the input reading and hitting you whilst being knocked down

I used mimic, so what? Yeah I'm not gonna spend 3-6 hours on one boss. I got things to do, kid.

You'll probably hate Radagon too since he's also fair and well designed

What exactly gets buffed? I don't believe you.

Just het the physic that makes you immune to his Nihil curse bro and just attack while he is chanting, there's a incantation that also makes you immune but I forgot the name.

Here's a comparison between Mohg and Radagon:

Mohg
>one health bar
>extremely quick first phase that you can get past easily in less than one minute
>hard second phase

Radagon/Elden Beast
>annoying cutscene that has to be skipped before every fight
>two health bars
>extremely annoying first phase with an entire health bar, aoe attacks and teleports out the ass that will take you a while to get past
>even more annoying second phase (another health bar) where 90% of the fight is just trying to chase Elden Beast around

At least with Mohg's second phase if you die you're right back in the second phase 45 seconds later. With Elden Beast if you get to the very end and die you have to spend five minutes just to get back. Also neither Radagon or Elden Beast have any weaknesses or status effects you can proc. have fun.

idk dude, i hate it but if i want to play these from soft games it's what i gotta deal with
i guess i just accept that they are mainly console games that get so-so pc ports and deal
if another company came out and made dark souls 2.0 but also had all the tech stuff ironed out i might jump ship
nioh and dragons dogma don't really give me the fix these games do

Shitters barely notice frame rate because they get too overwhelmed by more than one thing in the screen and don't notice

> summon mimic
> drink flask that gives infinite FP for 20 seconds
> let mimic distract
> Comet Azur his health to 10%
> Use sorceries from range to kill the remaining 10%
Killed him my first try.
> you didn't beat the game
It literally says he died right on the screen.

Not even memeing, why did you play this game? Just to be able to talk about it with your Yea Forums friends? Not hating, just curious how ignoring the entire point of the game is fun.