What is her endgame?

Attached: sus.jpg (406x382, 49.01K)

making my heart melt

Getting the biggest harem possible

Escape poverty

to make Kris her Manwife

Unitonically have a good time with her new friends. She lives in the moment, obviously has a shit family life, and up to this point thought everyone hated her.

Impregnated by human seed

Attached: 1633403454108.png (1278x926, 386.78K)

Eating cake and cofee

transitions into a man

Riding that big human dick

Attached: C88FAC5D-43F7-4C52-8F81-53BD8CA4378F.jpg (3512x3500, 1.11M)

Tranny game

dude she's the villain of the game bro what an epic subversive twist bro

final boss =/= villain

To eat enough food and not be hungry anymore, if you catch my drift

Attached: 1632528017078b.gif (600x338, 298.69K)

BEING MY WIFE

Attached: 1651041956996.png (1280x1336, 735.28K)

I doubt she'll be villainous no matter how it goes even if she ends up antagonistic on one route. You'll be the villainous one if that happens.

become the mc obviously

dess is the one trapped in the code

Attached: 2022-04-27 22_44_48-Si Qua Fata Sinant — What the Japanese Translation Tells Us about the....png (520x836, 45.02K)

Dess is in deez nutz lmao gotter

Attached: 1633403077880.png (862x487, 272.77K)

toriell massive futa cock that smell like flowers

Being the actual protagonist of the normal route and the final boss of the weird route

Attached: FG-c-NdaAAEANzx.jpg (1236x1226, 193.17K)

>Megalobuster

How is she the actual protagonist? What will she do?

>How is she the actual protagonist?
Her decisions override literally everyone else's, including the player's
Also she's an oblivious idiot passively amassing a harem

I should've said 'hero' rather than 'protagonist' actually.

Kris is some depressed kid that the player possessed one day - we don't know what he'd be like if he had control of himself. It's probably safe to assume he doesn't like the player much. Ralsei probably isn't a secret villian but is definitely up to some shit we don't know about yet, and that shit is probably bad for the player in some way since he doesn't want us to hear what he talks to Kris about when the camera cuts away.

Susie is the one with no ulterior motives. She's here because she wants to go on fun video game adventures and make friends, and that's it. If the party falls apart, she's probably the one that's going to pull it back together.

>inb4 she's the only character that can't be controlled by the player through choices/routes
I feel like she was made to stop us if the player becomes genocidal

shit someone already said that

It's just a really obvious setup. Susie is literally the only character who fits the bill of desperate hero against the evil player.

Attached: 1545293110811.png (692x807, 204.43K)

Slamfucking the entire cast of Deltarune and Undertale

Attached: 76ec636bbcdc24f6826acb972588f92a5408de29.jpg (1600x1350, 149.61K)

She's the only one who's guaranteed to not turn evil

Impregnation

by whom?

me

sooz cooz....

I feel like Kris would sniff glue

being based (on that guy's aunt)

that's Noelle

Deltarune gives me this very specific feeling. Like nostalgia, but not quite.

Anyone else?

Post yfw Chapter 5's dark world is in the hospital, and its boss is The Knight who believes Noelle is the "angel" of the prophecy and wants her to join him and unleash her true power (i.e.: use SnowGrave on the main route), which she refuses; so, not taking "no" for an answer, He kills Rudy before the fight against him begins.

Pie

Attached: 1634145043289.jpg (955x675, 159.11K)

i'm going to kill her and everyone else at the end

>there is a sword in ch2 that you cannot craft yet, called Twisted Sword
>It's crafted from the Thorn Ring and a "pure crystal" which is purified by Seam
>Has the same effect as the Thorn ring

I can see it being a weapon that Kris will use to kill enemies and advance through the weird route

not based

Doesn't really mesh with my theory that The Knight is actually Noelle's mom trying to use Dark Worlds to bring her daughter back, but it would certainly be a hell of a plot beat

but you need to abort snowgrave to have the thorn ring in your inventory by the end of chapter two

DOE PUSSY

This is a dumb assumption because you assume Noelle will never join your party again

ENTER

Attached: ROYAL.png (817x564, 77.18K)

nah you are

You assume you actually have mindbroken Noelle.

How do I get one of these?

Where?

By assuming she will still be part of your party.

mating pressed by human men

She was already subverted with the BULLY BECOMES NICE trope
If she went back to bad whatd be the point?

That's completely backwards. If you HAVEN'T finished mindbreaking her then logically she needs to come back so you can finish the job.

Have friends, probably a new home as well

I want Susie and Kris to get together after killing the Knight/Gaster, and she becomes a cute tomboy GF.

>are you helping your goat mom bake a pie? Hah, nerd
>I bet I could make a pie 10 times better
>obviously I don't need to be taught, but if you wanna help me, that'd be totally rad
>while we're eating my pie that's totally as good as your moms, if not better, we should snuggle on the couch and watch a monster movie
>hah, don't worry dork, we're just doing it ironically

If I was Jevil, then Susie would be my Midna.

Beating up her drunk abusive father, who by the way must be spared for the good ending.

Attached: Purple Marty.png (111x130, 838)

No she's not, she's the real main character

Did you play Undertale at it's peak? Because that would be a huge factor. Deltarune reminds me of more autistic days.
Days where I was far less jaded and far more happy.

>Yea Forums thinks this is sexy

Attached: 1541039442707.png (1280x1612, 384.51K)

Would.

Fear boners are valid

Why would she come back if she hasn't been mindbroken?

Being impregnated by human men.

Attached: 008.jpg (1280x1793, 435.71K)

Because she's still in the process. She still wants to get close to Susie. She still has to find out what the mysterious voice within Kris actually is.
And besides, she is obviously coming back for the normal route, and the game isn't going to deviate to such a drastic measure as to completely remove her from only one of the routes.