Skull and bones leaked trailer

Skull and bones leaked trailer
streamable.com/lgnyt8

Attached: skull-and-bones-sa-uz-testuje,-image-122.jpg (1200x800, 177.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0-8ez5exeM
streamable.com/5xh1hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit has been in development hell so long that I figured they just silently cancelled it years ago.

I thought yths game died, and my excitement with it.
Closed at the shit ass flight attendant narrator, i want to pirate not be treated like a passanger.
Have someone exciting talk like a pirate to at least make me feel immersed.
Fucking faaggot ubisoft.

Mark Dice released this video today as well

youtube.com/watch?v=J0-8ez5exeM

Coincidence?

At the very least, it should have been a Sea of Thieves clone with better combat
>you literally just open a radial menu to heal the ship
>your crew is a bunch of fucking NPCs
Its literally just Black Flag's basic bitch ass sailing but online.
They got funding from the Singaporean government, this shit literally has to release.

Oh how interesting, """"""""leaked"""""""" information from another upcoming Ubisoft game.

>leaked
>promotion material

wasn't this supposed to compete with sea of thieves? you know, 8 years ago or something? wasn't it a spin-off of AC black flag?
what the fuck

Attached: 1626952458828.png (1054x1280, 1.37M)

>damage the enemy players ship enough to board it
>there is no fight or anything, just a cutscene and another player automatically lost
like wtf

Ubisoft is desperate as fuck that they are leaking this shit, along with that terrible Overwatch clone they are doing. They are clearly hoping it will inspire Microsoft or Sony to buy them. But I hope it is doing the opposite so this company and its IP's finally die.

Yes. This was originally supposed to come out in 2017.

I could see Microsoft picking them up, they don't really have that many third-person games.Although they wouldn't attempt a purchase until the Activision deal closes in 2023.
Would Sony be able to afford them?

not even a rock paper scissors against the enemy captain baka
sid meiers pirates still top tier

Yes, Sony can easily afford them. And no, Microsoft will not be allowed to buy them. The Activision deal is the last one they'll be allowed to acquire because of anti-trust. They are becoming a monopoly and it isn't legal.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised this game is still a thing! Looks like they shifted focus from pure multiplayer to a solo multiplayer mix which is a welcome change imho. I'll be keeping an eye on this since I love anything naval related.

Attached: 1651250272075.png (410x418, 410.47K)

I wonder how much they've stolen from Sea Of Thieves to delay this shit for so long

100% preordering

This is that literal Brazilian tranny right? I'm surprised he and his bf didn't get gunned down by some gang member.

That's a man

hello fellow ubisoft employee

>survival crafting pseudo-mmo
It's like they took the absolute worst parts of Ass Pirates and made those the main focus and they have no idea why anyone liked the original.

>nigger player character
lmao dropped

Yeah, sure, "leaked".

Do you think gangs randomly kill people for no reason? lmao
People in favelas trust gangsters more than they trust the police, you're clueless.

>all the content can be done solo
>cant share a ship with your friends
>max group size is fucking 3
>FEMALE CREW MEMBERS
Shit game. Unplayable.

>Microsoft will not be allowed to buy them. The Activision deal is the last one they'll be allowed to acquire because of anti-trust. They are becoming a monopoly and it isn't legal.
That's retarded even after the activision deal ms would be the third biggest company in gaming after sony and tencent.
The US government won't do shit to stop an american company from overtaking a chinese one.

>Ubitrash

Who fucking cares? Are you seriously saying you're going to buy Ubisoft games? In the current year?

I admit that I am. I'm a fucking leaf and I'll never step foot anywhere below here, especially America.

>Be no-good thieving pirate.
>You need to craft a ship.

Attached: Trashman.jpg (420x480, 26.76K)

>max group size is 3
What is with the current garbage idea of odd numbered groups

Attached: 1600845711608.png (465x645, 65.69K)

4 is a shit number as well.
i dont know why game devs seem to think the majority of us are unfuckable virgins with no friends, i need my group sizes to be at least 8
>mfw making 16+ man gank squads in sea of thieves and raping a single sloop into surrendering
was top kek (for us lol)

8 is good i'll even take six at least but holy fuck whose genius idea was it to have 3 be the max for a fucking pirate game

Attached: kobold wiggle.gif (600x338, 1.49M)

this looks so bad. guaranteed flop.

Looks exactly the same as Black Flag. A game from 2013. Ubisoft is so unbelievably cheap and incompetent.

Ubisoft is french isn't it?
not shocked that a bunch of unfuckable nerds think that everyone else is like they are, lmao

double the trigger warnings

Attached: twitter.png (997x720, 148.19K)

>On uplay not steam.
Pass, guess I'll play it when they get bought out and that company deletes uplay and adds it to steam. By then it'll be f2p.

These people are so weak I'm surprised the cosmic background radiation hasn't killed them off already

Attached: 1357150613150.jpg (159x219, 8.72K)

lmfao yea only Europeans did colonialism, dumb retard niggers

ok serious question, is there ONE (1) GAME from ubisoft that hasn't been leaked? I'm now a believer of the meme that ubisoft leaks the games themselves just for buzz

video removed.
any other link?

Just sayin, but hope you die in your own vomit

Lol

Dropped into the incinerator, back to playing better Pirate games like Sea Dogs.
We will never get some kino games set in the Anglo Zulu war or colonial era america without being faggy garbage.

ok nigger

i think only we were capable enough for "colonialism" by that terms definition but all ppl had kingdoms and empires yeah

WHERE'S THE TRAILER

No trailer, reported for baiting

No one got a mirror for this shit? I want to see.

From what people are saying it looks like the 2018 version, Black Flag - ship only mode with multiplayer set in the Indian Ocean
Wonder what the devs have been up to these last years

new mirror
streamable.com/5xh1hc

it's not a meme

why do those ships look so retarded? is this a fantasy game?

based

>i dont know why game devs seem to think the majority of us are unfuckable virgins with no friends
Probably because it's true

>Plunder and murder are good and fun but le slavery BAD

>is this a fantasy game?
Yes and also historical. Ubisoft are putting any element they can think of in this game to make it more appealing.

the art direction in modern western games is so shit.
this game looks unappealing. the towns and clothing are so bland and soulless, every character ugly as fuck and boring looking.
It has zero of the fun fantastical take on pirates that made Pirates of the caribbean so successful
Also it has the same woke shit as always, A game about a real historical time period where 99% of all sailors and pirates where white men now is 80% made up of ugly woman and blacks.

We were far less barbaric in our overtaking places. It's when they started acting like niggers did conflict occur. Ottoman Empire was far worse with its slave trade, and that was whites as slaves. So no there were people with the same capabilities, they are just given a pass for some reason.

Chimpz eating good tonight

Attached: migger.png (964x962, 1.91M)

>no onfoot compat
>pozzed shit
looks like a watered down version of black flag no thanks

is exactly what i imagine a sea of thieves by ubisoft would look like.
looks fucking horrible

I just want a proper age of sail game, why is it always some kind of pirate faggotry. why am I not allowed to have a game about drowning french sailors?

tell me you know fuckall about pirates without telling me directly.

>95% of the characters are either black or women
Pass. Game looks like absolute shit anyways, and will be dead within two weeks of its launch.

Attached: A6B3C647-428F-4AA4-AE17-E87113079A36.jpg (1024x576, 37.3K)

Their upcoming Star Wars game, probably the only thing they'll ever make that I'll potentially care about, hasn't leaked. But otherwise, they absolutely do because nobody actually likes or cares about their garbage.

Oooohhhhhhhh shiet nigga

>Skull and bones leaked trailer
Just call it a shill thread you disingenuous marketer

This game is like 6 years way too late lmao. Doesn't look nearly as awful as that other game they leaked a week ago though.

Is there a mirror?