STOP owning physical media. Can't you see that it's making this man sad?

STOP owning physical media. Can't you see that it's making this man sad?

Attached: h.png (579x831, 758.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KILRvG2gqqo
youtube.com/watch?v=QAkQlZgnbUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8s&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZEsfteJ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i burn all my digital pirated game copies into disks

Attached: 1638802925868.jpg (1566x2048, 792.08K)

>you will eat the bugs
>you will live in a pod
>you will not have a garden
>you will not have free access to water/electricity
>you will suck the feminine dick
>you will stay in your home because climate lockdowns are gonna save the planet
>you will vaccinate and die 3 years later from unknown sickness
>YOU WILL IMPLANT THE CHIP

Good

Brought to you by pfizer

Attached: 1625852315356.png (586x594, 385.12K)

Okay I'll steal all my digital media instead.

What's his final boss theme, Yea Forumsbros?

You're right, I won't. I'll pirate them, get 3 reduntant home servers 5 rented servers in different continents and a series of dead drops in undislcosed locations to back them all up. IP is a fraud and it's not my right, but my duty to pirate all media.

youtube.com/watch?v=KILRvG2gqqo
first thing that came to mind for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=QAkQlZgnbUQ

Say it with me now,
MORE
YEARS

>these scum bags live to like 100+
>little jimmy dies from (insert disease here)
why does god allow this?

> I'm not a brainless consumer as long as I own the physical copy of a video game

It's one think to care about the concept of ownership and another to give a fuck about entertainment

t.kike

>why does god allow this?
because those scumbags crucified god's son, so they're rewarded for their balls. you know how the left are violent lunatics that get what they want at every given moment, meanwhile the right own every gun on earth, but lose every single day? perks of actually killing for your cause.

No! I want world war 3, balkanization and parallel economies!

Attached: 564665345325423452.jpg (1500x1101, 346.21K)

GREAT
RESET

Suck the feminine penis, bigot.

Attached: 135165498523155.png (968x689, 1.07M)

why does every head of anything literally look and sound like a Bond villain?

oy vey goyim

economy in recession baybay! no refunds!
but they are still profiting like never before

Come on guys, we need to make this a Vidya thread before we get moved to /pol/

you are actually evil. i hope you know this

So when is all of this gonna happen?

because bond villains were inspired on them

he's a German

>Watching these woke studios losing followers on twitter
>probably bots

Elon Musk might be a douche, but this shit is hilarious. These faggots really thought they could get away with another decade of gaslighting people into believing their games and products are desirable.

Attached: 1645198957085.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Swiss

>kraut
Even worse

Two weeks

>You will bow down to the ESG credit system

Attached: 165189423147.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8s&t=4s

Attached: 456445645456.png (716x675, 514.67K)

he also has no power and is put up specifically to attract attention from people who would otherwise become antisemitic

I'm evil ironically. It's a young person thing. You wouldn't get it.

Attached: 1649923435101 (1).webm (540x960, 795.46K)

Yes goyim. You are brave and subversive. Keep buying physical to own the jews

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 18.11K)

Now that you mention it he does look like SMT4 Lucifer

it's very likely he is a narcissist like almost all people with large amounts of power, but he is also a troll, so he is on our side for now

our side? what are you, twelve?

>You will serve, goym.

Attached: 216548877.png (1221x955, 274.4K)

>>you will eat the bugs
>>you will live in a pod
No
>>you will not have a garden
I have one already, haven't pay for green and red bell pepper in years
>>you will not have free access to water/electricity
Nobody has that retard
>>you will suck the feminine dick
>>you will stay in your home because climate lockdowns are gonna save the planet
>>you will vaccinate and die 3 years later from unknown sickness
>>YOU WILL IMPLANT THE CHIP
No

anonymous
4/29/22
friday
8:26:07
"our side? what are you, twelve?"
onions wojak.jpg

I agree, He believes twitter is in the way of the society he wants to build, a society that would allow him to pursue his pet projects off world. I think he is a dick. He's using everyone to get what he wants.

I've never seen this man before in my life

>bugs
being eaten and promoted already
>pod
eventually
>garden
eventually
>water and electricity
already propaganda on news on how limiting access and putting quotas is a must against climate change
>femenine dick
really?
>climate lockdown
already being debated by "climatologists"
>vax deaths
"kids are dying from hepatitis, we swear we don't know the cause!!! miocarditis and cardiac deaths on the rise is a mistery too!!!
>the chip
already on the news, literally anywere,

IF YOU DENY ANY OF THIS YOU ARE A FUCKING BLIND RETARD

It's all just one big joke and we're left out of it.

Attached: g.png (1009x740, 514.33K)

he does things to piss people off and the easiest people to piss off is the cult

>I'm not a brainless consumer as long as I own the physical copy of a video game
Physical media has its advantages. For example, they recently censored the panty raid episode of Spongebob online and apparnetly in new DVD releases, so I got the DVD that has it.

Attached: Butch_NLa.png (297x488, 31.07K)

>Nobody has that retard
People with wells have free access to water

Wait
Ill get my futamommy?
Holy based!

man the Jewish war cant come fast enough, id join a militia to take him and his Rothschild bosses out, sick of this slowburn bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZEsfteJ5g

ask me how I know that you have no foreskin

pissing off people is not a valid strategy for anything. you people cry about globohomo and the nwo taking over and you think "trolling" them on twitter is some kind of genius move to save the world from demons.

In my life none of this happens but I also log off the internet occasionally and hang out with actual people.

Funny how you didn't provide a single source.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH ME
>NOOOOOOOOO T-TWO W-WEEEKS
>SCHWAB SAAAAVE MEEEEE NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1651080794362.jpg (612x816, 447.35K)

they would have to kill me to get me out of my parents basement, come on Jews im ready to fight.

self-proclaimed purely rational and logical men have strangely emotional responses when it comes to bugs

buying all their shit is a pretty good way to fuck up their plans

>eat the bugs
>"no"
>wooooooow why are you so emotional???

That water isn't really free, the cost lies in the effort required to dig and construct the well plus the effort to draw the water from the well.

While I don't necessarily agree with current water prices I do think it's completely fair for a government to charge for the service of supplying water to your house at your convenience. There is after all, no law that prevents people from catching their own rainwater, or even from drawing water from natural sources (lakes, rivers, ocean, etc) for personal usage (though there are laws against drawing the large amounts involved in industrial usage or commercial resale, but I think that is completely reasonable as well.

Yes, yes. And the world is flat, with lizards in Antarctica ruling it with the Mole Men. WAKE UP SHEEPLE XD

It's one of many, 5th generational warfare can be fought across a plethora of spaces. This is the great third world war after all. Information Warfare is essential in a world run on computers. Don't be silly user.

Illuminati here. Feels good to win for the past two hundred years :)

>no law that prevents people from catching their own rainwater
Actually there are. Depends on the State and area.

Another thread where retards associate owning something with a game encoded on a piece of plastic that has DRM and requires an internet connection...
The physical/digital form is completely irrelevant to the issue. If what people are concerned about is the ownership of the product, then the discussion should be about DRM and the need to connect online to play, not the form in which the game bits are stored.

>the cost lies in the effort required to dig and construct the well plus the effort to draw the water from the well.
Nobody has free access to anything by that logic

You're just puppets to the lizard people, who are puppets to the tall greys.

He’s not even that rich. He’s a half retard that looks like a turtle and has a few billion. To other billionaires he’s poor

>you will vaccinate and die 3 years later from unknown sickness
first 2 weeks, now 3 years? wow it just keeps getting longer, you guys probably have some crazy solid evidence for this right :)

this, hes basically the fall guy for the bigger Jews instead of Soros now, the real threat is Jacob Rothschild

cop out move from meek cowards who don't dare to act in real life. "mom I'm calling klaus schwab a globohomo kike on Yea Forums I'm fighting the good fight I'm making as difference ... let other's do the actual deeds in the real world". /pol/acks still think they elected trump and not millions of literal boomers who get scammed by indians online.

Yeah, retarded... This is exactly why every dictator on the planet allows people to openly make fun of them in the media and never arrests or executes these guys.

Myocarditis* Mystery*

Like he said, those laws are against capturing enough for industrial use. The only time I've seen someone prosecuted for collecting rainwater was when they captured several swimming pools worth

>first 2 weeks, now 3 years? wow it just keeps getting longer, you guys probably have some crazy solid evidence for this right :)

Attached: d.png (712x826, 944.39K)

Tell me the last dictator who was toppled by being called a nigger online

Remember back in the day, when ppl said supporting digital media would make games cheaper? What went wrong?

>if you dont stay in everyone will die! , if you stay in 2 weeks you'll be able to go back to normal life!
>we only need 40% of the country vaxed to go back to normal!
>actually its 60%
>actually its 80%
>actually its 90%
>actually its 99%
>actually nevermind take the booster!
>and the next booster
>and the next booster

It's not a cop out, 5GW is a valid way to encourage and even start a conflict. It was useful in Syria, and even the Ukraine back in 2013. We have plenty of evidence to show how effective it is. Dismissing one element of war is to dismiss them all user. Very short-sighted.

N O.

Attached: 2021 buyfaggotry - Copy.jpg (3886x2981, 3.6M)

>6th wave
>4th shot
KEKEKEKE

Attached: 1644900927482.jpg (1352x760, 59K)

the only time i hear about bugs is on Yea Forums and retards on discord that browse too much Yea Forums
And my dad, who has been conplaining about bugs for over 30 years and yete here we still are

>no black hand in frame

Your logic makes no sense.
>tell me an example of a dictatorship that ended because the dictator was assassinated with a shotgun
>Don't you know any? That proves that shotguns cannot end dictatorships
Dictatorships usually control weapons, and when they can't do that, the guys develop a surreal security apparatus around their top leaders.
It's for the same reason that they censor the media, including humorous publications that try to undermine the credibility of the leaders.
Next time you hear the media talking about censoring "disinformation," "hate speech," and "fake news," understand what they really want. Hint: it's not protecting good people from incels and chuds.

any virologist worth their salt said it'd take at least a year for the vax and 95% coverage.
Read less Yea Forums, less globohomo journalists and you'll realize how both are tricking you for their ends