youtube.com/watch?v=kvJ1qMDDCQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most.

i beat it on my phone when i was 12

Sumo is the hardest

>just spam Psychic to win the whole game
>most difficult in series

No.

Attached: 1645815615364.png (1200x1200, 467.01K)

Lol
Lmao even

b/w felt pretty punishing early compared to the other games

>phone
>12
Kys

first two zelda games are the hardest

Lmao this, just get an abracadabra

spankety

Sonic the Hedgehog 1

>rbg
>hard.

On what fucking universe? Even not counting the broken ass psychic types game is piss easy to break in half, also most kids ran over with overleveled starter.

>most difficult
>used a single pokemon to beat the game
hmm

i do that with all pokemon games, needs very little grinding to pull off

>bulbasaur is broken with busted moves
>squirtle makes the game baby-tier easy
>nidoking pisses on the game it's literally the best mon for speedruns and you can get it within the first hour
>most difficult
ayyyye lmao

>speedruns

Attached: 1647924617620.jpg (949x1024, 257.39K)

i'm just giving you examples on how easy the game is

user did you ride the short bus as a kid?

user I don't think you realize how little people care about autists that play the same game over and over

You seem to care more about them then you think you do if just the mention of them has you triggered

Gen 7 is the most difficult one due to shitty design.

Ultra Necrozma can one shot competitive parties. Nothing in the previous Gens can do that.

Rayman

I didn't even do that, just stomped the game as soon as I got Butterfree on top of my Clafable I evolved with the stone they give you + teaching it Mega Punch and Mega Kick for STAB with normal type damage. OP is obviously baiting.

Your Pokémon Red final boss, sir.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 10-38-17 Blue (game) - Bulbapedia the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.png (500x414, 40.86K)

>Red/Blue
>Hard
youtube.com/watch?v=kvJ1qMDDCQM

Well, what IS the most difficult (or least easiet) mainline pokemon game?

Attached: bluebort.png (165x157, 42.23K)

None, in all the games you can just grind, because it's a JRPG at its core.
Pls someone prove me wrong

Eh, kinda depends on how you play, I think solo runners rank Yellow as overall harder due some minor changes (mainly better movesets), but "Vanilla" style Yellow is probably easier due LMAO 3 Starters.

4/10
try harder OP

PLA, because you can miss throwing your balls if you are THAT shit.

bw2 challenge mode

or literally any romhack

US/UM.

This. Leveling Munna was damn near impossible because everything in the game had bite.

>triggered this easily over a simple example of how easy it is to get an overpowered pokemon
What a retard

>t. roon

Pokémon Colosseum

yeah bro look at how punishing this gameplay is

I really needed to think about what I was doing

Attached: bw.gif (256x204, 914.83K)

USUM and PLA

every other game is the same tier of mindnumbingly easy where you can beat everything by mashing one or two moves with one pokemon

Id agree totem pokemon can be harder than almost any gens gyms

and both games were done by the same director. This man is apparently the only one at GF who knows how to make not completely braindead games.

Attached: Kazumasa_Iwao.jpg (853x831, 88.78K)

it is for children

Pokemon sucks penis.

I know I'm getting trolled but Gen1 pokemon is significantly the easiest pokemon game. Especially fucking Red/Blue
-Your starter flat out is significantly more powerful than the majority of pokemon in the game and specifically the ones you'll encounter at the start of the game. Down to a basic element: they have a good special stat that get special attacks. Special in Gen 1 is used for attack and defense and man. The majority of wild and trainer pokemon have worse special stats and the ones that aren't a special type usually don't have special attacks.
-There is a single trainer in the game that has pokemon with non-level up moves. The rival in the Champion fight.
-Blind grinding is much more beneficial in Gen 1 *and 2* due to stat XPs leveling all stats. Rather than EVs having caps.

Trainer AI is a joke
-Very few trainers can switch pokemon, most just throw them in the order they have them. Those select few who can change out do not consider the matchup of their pokemon. They will throw Arbok out to fight Alakazam.
-There's basically just 2 kinds of AI Random and "Good". Random uses items and moves randomly. Good only looks at the type match up of the move, and your pokemon's types in so they'll use a 20 power move if it can deal double damage, instead of a 100 power move flat out.
-Because of this "Good AI" will lock their pokemon into using NON attacking moves if the type of the move is the one the chart says is effective against your pokemon type.
-Trainers will use potions to heal less damage than was dealt by the last move. Due to how the AI selects moves they can do this in the first round of battle. Basically just giving up a free hit.

The first two of these are at least addressed in yellow. Where Pikachu has horrid matchups against the early game and actually encourages you to catch other pokemon.

Pokemon Red is only "hard" because it's coded like a piece of shit.

>romhacks

Most hacks just throw early game hell then by end of game your mons can sweep without much effort. Unless it's volt/blaze bw2 on hard mode, fuck this e4.

Attached: 1651086742483.jpg (421x422, 72.67K)

Not only gen 1 is easy, it also has worst pacing.
You can cheese through your entire game with only poison mons, nidoking, and gyarados.

PLA is the easiest and worst of all

PLA and OG gen 2. The latter's problem is pacing being fucked, so you'll spend insane amounts of time grinding and for big chunk of the game you'll be underleveled, and also some trainers in gyms are pain in the ass to beat.

go back to your tranny board, this gif proves absolutely nothing

You've never played it.

X&Y is so easy you can beat it with your eyes closed.

Kinda depends how you see it, it is easy as fuck to overlevel in PLA due how it is structured and backstricking a eating Alpha to immedietly have a pokemon that is basically overlevelled for the whole area without even fighting at all, but on the other it actually demands you catch shit and there is some action elements and it nerfing the level difference boosts means weaker shit ganging up can be a potential issue and Volo notably not healing you so you his team is basically 7 Pokemon (8 if you count Giratina transforming as a new Giratina). USUM has Ultra Necrozma but that is basically all it has.

One issue PLA does have is that because it is so easy to level it is pretty easy to be overlevelled for the story stuff though, and the "Trainers" are extremely pathetic, but i think Nobles and Alphas make up for it.

Attached: Should have picked the Small One.jpg (1280x720, 119.94K)

I'd argue that it's only "hard" has nothing to do with the shit code but because it has some of THOSE moments.
>Brock with Charmander
>Beating Mt.Moon and accidentally wandering north into the rival battle
>Lt. Surge's RNG gym "puzzle"
>Rock Tunnel (nobody used flash and early gen dark caves were different than gen 3+)
>Other "dungeons" like Rocket's Hideout, Silph Co., and Seaform Islands
>Safari Zone containing Surf and the Golden Teeth, which is needed to unlock Strength, but you had to find them before running out of steps
>Both are these HMs are required for progress
>Other handy items like Fly or the Bike which you might accidentally miss getting
All easy if you know your shit but they can be curve balls if you're a clueless kid.

what kind of bait is this?
even swsh are harder

>Difficult
Lol you wish, the game being a buggy mess with terrible balancing doesn't make it good

Funny thing is that Brock with Charmander isn't that bad compared to its counterparts for Solo runs since it has SE attacks on the Bugs in Viridian so it can grind faster earlier and you can hold off on doing Misty until after SS.Anne/Surge IIRC, it is actually latter in the game it begins to lose efficiency comparatively if i remember how this shit usually goes right.

How can you even determine what pokemon game is the hardest when they can all be beaten with just your starter

Time and complexity needed to be able to do so, like if you need to grind or go out of your way for TMs or if you can do minimal battles and if you can do it with a team of Level 5 Pokemon.

I owned Red but never actually played through it. Started with Crystal.
I did, however, play through fire red/leaf green. I remember choosing Venusaur, then overleveling a clefable (I'm talking to like level 80 or so) and no matter what I tried I still could not beat the elite 4. I've never beaten it on cart to this very day. I've gotta say that yes Gen 1 is likely the hardest.

Sun/Moon were pretty challenging because the NPCS used proper battle tactics and had those giant pokemon or whatever which were much stronger than regular mons. I think I died once which doesn't usually happen for me in new games.

>literally just never catch any pokemon and train only your starter
>steamroll through everything
>hard
kek

im playing this game again, for the first time in over 20 years. charmander is my starter and im using him as basically the only real fighter. and i actually find the game easier than i thought

brock with charmander is easier than most people make it out to be. Ember is surprisingly strong against brock's pokemon. with a well timed potion or so it was fine. I think I beat it the first try and I didnt even have to grind.

misty is pretty hard. my charmeleon couldnt beat her starmie. i had to do nugget bridge first, then go to ss anne, then go back to her when i was higher, and use Dig. It wasnt that bad when my charmeleon was a few levels higher

Other than that, I am steamrolling everything, every trainer, and I expect the rest of the game to basically be a cakewalk. Ember is enough to basically kill everything and if not, Dig is nice. Really fun game, still to this day

>I owned Red but never actually played through it.
Why not?

well, when I bought it, the guy already had some (very obviously hacked) legendary pokemon on it. as a kid I thought that was cool as shit and didn't want to overwrite the save.

>and you can hold off on doing Misty until after SS.Anne/Surge IIRC
you cant do surge before misty because to use cut to enter surge's gym, you need misty's badge. you can still do ss anne though

Attached: R.e17cc7f13b0acc209b7d1fd18a61c86e.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

Seeing as some of the other games punish you for doing that I'd say it's not even close to the most difficult.

Pokemon Stadium with only using rentals is one of the hardest pokemon games to complete.
Especially when the AI teams have really strong/rare pokemon like the level 20 Dragonair in the Pika Cup.

Attached: 1651254309525.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>scraggy solo run
oh hello there, it's you again. how has been your life these few past months?
you forgot to mention that if you're using rentals, you actually want to see the Dragon Rage Dragonair, because the alternative is even worse

Attached: iRflVMumOhrBozT-1600x900-noPad.jpg (834x469, 59.57K)