Why does anyone listen to this retard?

why does anyone listen to this retard?

Attached: D85EB0F1-2A3F-4ED2-8B6D-CD1FCED8EB68.jpg (1600x900, 75.02K)

Because morons like you shit up the board with threads about him

why do you still buy milk

GOMAD diet

People who are dumb enough to still care about World of warcraft in 2014+8

milk is fucking delicious

His takes are so braindead it causing me physical pain to listen to this bald fuck.

Easier and better than using laxatives

why did his gf leave him for an Asian guy? he is literally a multi-millionaire and she dumped him for a chubby fat chInk

Attached: 1622636163697.jpg (2786x4096, 1.35M)

im not making mac and cheese with roux only fuck you

Attached: 1646119885236.png (1196x621, 657.64K)

Rent free, kys redditor.

Attached: pink_yJ1Mv71.jpg (1483x796, 138.46K)

I dunno, why are you seething about it? Banned from his channel?

She's fugly anyway, who cares.

Attached: pink_-2pxBT3c2KfEAzgQ1Kn-DroTI662jaGLRtFY.jpg (1236x1196, 200.36K)

Exactly, theres trannies with realer tits than hers

She’s on her way to becoming a ham planet

r i c e d

Youtubers should be allowed in /vt/

They're not v enough for /vt/, so, no.

he says he gets more $$$ from youtube than Twitch now. how did that happen?

he probably showers, doesn't piss in bottles, doesn't sleep in cum stained sheets or drink rotten milk like asmo does

whats worng kiddies twitter not a safe space for you anymore?

dont forget wiping the blood from your bleeding gums on the fucking wall because you're too lazy to get out of bed or visit a fucking dentist.

Attached: 6f0a2644b1a608100e8519a19c0e7317.jpg (480x640, 55.45K)

name one single WoW-based e-celeb who is worth anyones' time when it comes to high end content or an actually thoughtful discussion

Legitimately none of them are worth a minute of your time as an individual, you can do better than watching or listening to this particular sect of retards

>Thinking people turn to Yea Forums for a safe space
Fuck off to reddit you mongrel.

is he balding?

Attached: plain_oatmeal_stock_photo_1024x1024.jpg (849x565, 62.32K)

I dont. I drink kefir instead

why does anyone keep posting retard eceleb on/v/

I'm white

Many twitch thots get riced. Many such cases. Dont exactly know why.

i still can't picture in my head how did he wipe it on the wall, it looks more painful than just using a towel

>Check out one of his videos
>It's just him, silent while occasionally re-adjusting his expression to get the perfect YouTube thumbnail
>When he does speak it's just the most bland surface level humor/conversation imaginable
I'll give him bonus points for that "Why I don't live like a millionaire" video but his typical content seems fucking boring and it's weird to imagine he even 'is' a millionaire.

What a retard

probably with his hand..?

ah, i just picture him shoving his face on the wall and slide down or something

I mean, that's possible, too, it IS Asmongold we're talking about here.

Damn, cucked by a fat ugly asian bastard. No wonder he hates china and weeb games.

>Azmongold if you use the q button you can dodge
>OMG DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I AHTE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN I WILL NEVER DO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOO!!!
He's arrogant as fuck.

I'm not black

He kept going big dick and she could not handle the literal gods immense girth. Tiny azn penis is much easier to handle.

i sometimes like to drink it while eating oreos

I don't because it goes bad so fast and I don't want to buy it every week. Loved it as a kid though.

He doesn't know anything but he knows WoW. He's an expert on the topic he mostly talks about.

why dont we have a e-celeb / celebrity board?

I'm not black or American so it's actually good quality milk, same with kefir. It's not a trendy treat here it's just a common every day item that's unironically good for your gut health.]
He's a centrist in a sea of pink haired idpol freaks. He can be tolerable enough when he doesn't let his narcissistic ticks get the better of him.

What was he thinking? Was it basically just prostitution for a while? He wanted to try fucking a plastic whore?

HA HA HA STUPID LAZY MAN SAY STUPID THING

You are literally his retard audience, stop posting these morons or giving them attention.

Probably because the mods think it will become another kiwifarms.

I'd be too if I had to deal with braindead children on twitch all day

for someone who claims that he doesnt care about money he sure does try to get as much as possible

is no one's fault but his to surround himself with children

you are essentially that guy in the comment section on a youtube video on how to pick up girls, hating on content that he doesn't even have an interest in. Do you see how retarded you sound, giving this hobolike streamer attention for not aligning with your world view?

The same reason why people watch any streamer: they live pointless hollow lives (even by Yea Forums standards) and need the constant noise of some autist playing and talking about videogames in their ear for every hour of the day to feel like they have friends.

t. guy who was pretty heavily involved in various streamer communities for 2 years before I finally woke myself up and swore off of the site forever.

has to be the inner Jew

Asmon is literal safespace

>cries and breakdowns anytime something happens in any inconvience to him
>has verified user accounts only on chat needing a fucking phone number

Why do vtubetards get their own board but not normal streamers?

Attached: 1636232273743.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

realistically it would become kiwifarms and youd have e-celebs taking legal action. Mods and Gookmoot dont want a mess. Id love it for containment but it will just become fagifarms 2 and those lot are fucking awful niggers.

u know he is right most of the time
>anyways eceleb shit kys nigger op

because i'm not a nigger

We live in the marketing age, where marketing is probaly 80% of what determines success.
Streamers are basically free or nearly free marketing.

This guy grosses me out. Every time I see him pop up I make sure to brush my teeth and clean my place so I don't end up like him.

>Imagine how bad things really are if some gold digger 5/10 at her best day leave a millionaire
>Just imagine

He sold out his original viewer pop and replaced them with new 14 year old lost ark/fortnite gay zoomers
On top of that he thinks he knows politics and if you disagree with him he bans you. Modern Asmongold became a shitty liberal abomination. He loves Hasan's dick and he doesn't hide it.

And of course instead of cheering Elon Musk for buying the cancerous Twitter he started talking about right wing threats, how Obama Banana was great, and how he trusts the current administration.
FUCK HIM

>have somewhat reasonable opinions and don't be a complete bootlicking faggot like other WoW content creators
>become by far the biggest one despite being literally retarded
Funny how that works.

she's pretty hot even without make up and keeps dating uglier guys, what exactly is her problem ?

>Asmongold
isn't that the guy who set his dying mother on fire so that he can play world of warcraft in peace?

Has he gone full libtard now? Because he didn't use to be.

beta bucks, alpha fucks. It's confirmed that she cucked Asmon

He supports all that gay shit that happened over the last years. He probably wants to look good on his new audience.

no his mom exploded on her own after smoking a cigarette while using an oxygen machine

Low self-esteem, insecurities...or gold-farming xD

>plays nu-blizzard dead games like ow2 beta instantly
>invites that fag Ion to his own fucking channel
>shills and respects what they're working on can't wait to see more yaddayadda
he is the epitome shill
let's hope his daddy doesn't smoke or it will turn into another excuse

his mom set herself on fire and she ultimately died because she lived an extremely unhealthy lifestyle
asmongold will probably go out in a similar way

just watching some old clips of him & he looks so bad today as compared to just 2 years ago. it is like he aged 10 years in that time