Look what being at Square-Enix does to a man

Attached: gUWgjzX.png (540x404, 73.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lixTJBSJTzY
nintendolife.com/news/2018/05/yuji_naka_wanted_to_join_nintendo_after_he_finished_working_for_sega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: I hate niggers.png (510x346, 209.41K)

He's fucking suing Squeenix.

My god, the battle rages on.

But I can't support this man.

my coomer brain immediately zeroed in on this part of the image and thought it said nakadashi for a second there

Attached: file.png (87x31, 2.05K)

Basically he is saying SE took Balan Wonderworld from him and completed it while he got the boot, and says that SE higher ups only care about money instead of a good game

nigga i dont speak chinese

He's right. Final Fantasy is shit since X.

Well, he's been fucked over by Square-Enix after all...

>Ching chong ping pong
Ok?

reminder that naka admits that everyone on his team wanted him fired :)

His producer, sound design and his dev team wanted him out. Funny how you Sonic/Sega faggots forgets to even mention that.

lmao. Based untranslated hgame enjoyer

So does this actually mean something like "in the middle of leaving" or something like that? Please tell me I'm starting to understand this damn language

Attached: 1609616690988.png (657x731, 308.94K)

he starts writing in some moon language

no

In that context its referring to the game being released

Okay that makes sense. Thanks

he became Japanese?

>reminder that naka admits that everyone on his team wanted him fired :)
Yeah, but when he says that Square-Enix only cares about money, and not about making good games, I completely believe him.

>and not about making good games
coming from the man who designed balan, this sounds like he's projecting.

>yet another auteur nip dev is left off the leash, flies off the handle, and blames everybody around him for his flop
Feel free to support the faggot in taking down one of the biggest cancers in japanese gaming, but dont believe his bullshit for a second either.

世の中に出してしまった事が
Basically "about being released in this world"
So he's talking about the state the game was released on

SQE have been having just so many blunders lately, with the occasional good game like Triangle Strategy.

FF is just completely gone, turned into a DMC clone with no depth at all, I have zero faith in FFXVI, looks like a boring hack'n'slash, nothing resembling the old Final Fantasies.

Did naka even make a single good game after he left Sega.

Yeah I went back and looked at the tweet and "世の...事が" made more sense after mentioned it. Thank you anons. Although for "world" I'd expect "世界" but my vocab is still seriously lacking

Attached: 1646219923831.jpg (1024x1024, 270.71K)

It's possible for SE to be a shitty company AND Naka being a hackfraud at the same time.

Is this the scrub that made balan wonderland? He deserves to live in some pain for that.

>Trusting the version of events from the guy who threw temper tantrums until Sega bought him yearly Ferraris
>Trusting the version of events from the guy who personally killed Sonic Xtreme
>Trusting the version of events from the guy that got one of the most promising Dreamcast exclusives canned
>Trusting the version of events from the guy that didn't believe someone telling him that Sega was seen as a hasbeen in the West
>Trusting the version of events from the guy who shat on the level designer of the Genesis Sonic games
>Trusting the version of events from the guy who thought Nintendo would hire to him to the point he waited out in the parking lot
Lol, LMAO even

Attached: sNDA8emq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15.03K)

I believe him. I work for corporate too

Oh my god
they made him japanese...

>I made a lawsuit which is finished now
finished as in, you won?
>... did you know i made sonic

If he won he would be talking about all the money he got, he's that kind of guy. Instead we get seethe.

He must be having to pay Sqaures legal fees haha

I mean something is obviously horribly wrong at SE ever since FFXIII, evident from their development pace alone.

Not very familiar with Japanese civil litigation but generally outside the US the loser pays court fees so probably

>naka admits that everyone on his team wanted him fired
Wouldn't be the first time his team on games he worked on wanting him fired judging by his past behavior.

Probably. Or else he wouldn't be baiting for sympathy on twitter.
Literally every JP dev had issues during the PS3 era. Nowadays not so much.Sure Square did kick him off, and used his name to sell the game, but one the other hand, can you seriously say that Balan would've been better even with delays. It seems to me that Square just decided to cut him loose because the project is not as risky as their other massive AAA title, and it isn't showing any promise in any way so they're not willing to dump any more money and time with it. On top of that, during that year, Square was hitting L's all over, GoTG didn't meet expectations, VIIR only sold 5m, and Avengers. I doubt they want to sink more money into Naka's retardation. I wonder after burning the bridge with both Square and SEGA, what other big publisher will this leech ran off too.

"世界" can mean both "the world" or "our society, but "世の中" is more commonly used to indicate "our society, the one we're living in."
>It's possible for SE to be a shitty company AND Naka being a hackfraud at the same time.
this

ching chong

>tfw so far gone just seeing "中出し" "孕ませ" and "種付け" for example is enough to spike my heartrate and make me diamonds.

Attached: fug.png (1200x788, 267.15K)

He gave an interview about Balan on sept. 28 of 2020 and the demo came out on jan 28 2021, which means there was at most 4 months between him being removed and the demo. Would him being there for those extra four months have changed the game enough from the mediocre product we saw in the demo? Personally I doubt it. What most likely happened is that they gave him a lot of money and let him run unchecked, then when the demo went out and the negative feedback came pouring in PR alerted the higher ups who came to check, found he had squandered the money, gave him the boot and then delayed the game while they brought in someone else to salvage as much as possible. Now he's angry because Squeenix expected a profitable product instead of whatever Naka's opinion of a good game is.

youtube.com/watch?v=lixTJBSJTzY
Not gonna search where in this video it is.
However Yuji naka is a pathological liar and in many ways detrimental to SEGA.
I see no reason to believe this man now

Attached: 1608708913811.jpg (1200x2286, 219.08K)

The demo also was a build from when he was 100% in control and not removed

When your entire art department quits to make a 3rd party contractor to escape your awful management in a country that expects lifelong employment from 1 company and then forces you to pay them more per project and the idea of doing so bothers your board members so badly they refuse to hire them for the sequel of a game you previously did hire them for bravely default but you still have to constantly spitefully pay up for every FF14 update because you can't even replicate the art for your cash cow anymore; you might be a terrible company called Square Enix

When you're so far up your own ass you either don't have employees who can make spreadsheets or you refuse to read them then you end up with millions of WoW refugees who you can't even sell to because your ancient engine and hosting practices can't be scaled up properly then you save face by having your yesmen make a letter implying you give a shit after the original launch of said game was so poorly constructed it was even rejected by your fanboy army then after months of slave driving your programmers you manage to turn the money spigot back on after already losing out on millions of sales and somehow your fanboy army has forgotten how bad it was before a functional manager stepped in to save your ass but now he's part of your upper management and your company is still a bunch of demoralized wageslaves so all your other projects are routinely fucked thanks to your negligence; you might be Square Enix

Fuck yuji naka

This. They did the same with Hideo Baba a few years ago. The only difference is that he didn't try to gain sympathy on twitter like every nihilistic asshole after getting the boot. Not to mention, its rare for Square to fire devs mid development, move around, like in Nomura's case sure. Matsuno official reason for leaving was sickness. Despite being close to a decade after leaving SE, that statement was never changed. So does Tabata. Naka must've pissed a lot of people, even in his statement he said his producer, sound design wanted him out and his shenanigans are too much of an issue for SE to ignore. Bear in mind, this is a company that lets Yoko Taro to cheekily dig at the company and let's Wada be a boss fight, and Yoshida openly said that corporate can sometimes recommend stupid ideas. If these two cases were fine, but whatever Naka did wasn't? Then there must be more to this whole thing that we did not know off.

Attached: DCs Balan.png (1853x468, 77.17K)

>>Trusting the version of events from the guy who thought Nintendo would hire to him to the point he waited out in the parking lot

I always wondered how he never got hired by Nintendo after he left Sega.

They knew.

So was the storm meant to symbolically be Square Enix?

Attached: 1618624915357.jpg (550x775, 222.33K)

The storm is Vergil

Why he didn't say shit before release then? What a hack wanted to jump on the band wagon in case it sold well.

To be fair, he asked to make a mobile game but they gave him a huge budget for a AAA console instead.

He is the STORM THAT IS APPROOOOACHING

In addition to being an ass he probably pulled the "buy me a sports car" shtick again.

PROVOOOOOOKING

He says he was bound because of the suit which makes sense, even though everything else he says does not

>and says that SE higher ups only care about money instead of a good game
Anyone with half a brain figured that out after FF 15

>SE
>Yuji Naka
>fucking ARZEST
just put down everybody involved. what a hellish combination.

Attached: 1644353208853.png (479x330, 205.5K)

>>Trusting the version of events from the guy who thought Nintendo would hire to him to the point he waited out in the parking lot
lel

>孕ませ
yeah i'm thinking based

Attached: file.png (495x700, 163.55K)

FYI he's going off about Balan's dick

>Trusting the version of events from the guy who thought Nintendo would hire to him to the point he waited out in the parking lot
what?

nintendolife.com/news/2018/05/yuji_naka_wanted_to_join_nintendo_after_he_finished_working_for_sega
>Interviewer: And I heard that you actually approached Nintendo after you quit…?
>Naka: When I was driving back to my home in Osaka from Tokyo, I decided to stop by Nintendo’s headquarters in Kyoto. I actually wanted to see how long it would take for me to commute from Osaka to Nintendo’s offices. (laughs) However, when I stopped my car in their parking lot, a security guard came out and started eyeing me suspiciously. I got scared and decided to just go home. (laughs) If that security guard hadn’t been there, who knows how different my future might have been…! (laughs)
This fucking guy is insane.

Attached: raugh.jpg (328x248, 31.11K)