Holy Roman Empire

any good games about her?

Attached: 360-3608330_holy-roman-empire-coat-of-arms-hd-png.png (860x1026, 238.29K)

Literally who?

Just play the witcher and pretend Nilfgaard is HRE.

>"""HOLY"""
>"""ROMAN"""
>"""EMPIRE"""

Attached: nordcuck.jpg (1182x900, 433.1K)

lol

Attached: my_ancestor.jpg (713x528, 46.6K)

>Holy
Literally antagonised the Pope himself.
>Roman
Germanic barbarians are not Roman.
>Empire
They were not an empire by any definition of the word.

>Literally antagonised the Pope himself.
Based
>Germanic barbarians are not Roman.
Based

>le Voltaire face

Kingdom Come is set in the HRE.

>le Voltaire face

Attached: 1642024581461.png (723x666, 162.64K)

Medieval 2 TW

>real Roman empire existing right next to them
>still claim themselves to be Rome
?

Attached: 1633696494047.png (638x455, 768.52K)

Kingdom Come Deliverance

ck2 or 3 because I can sexually enslave all the Karling women in it

>bad ending unlocked

Attached: constantinople.jpg (992x748, 610.35K)

>
>
>

theres strategy games, Kingdom Come and thats probably it

>her
It's an Empire, it's a him.

Attached: 1614274640766.png (1570x2048, 1.84M)

>g*rmans
>him

Attached: 1651191787476.jpg (828x1426, 522.06K)

it's a WHAT now??

Attached: 1478194678710.png (657x568, 556.61K)

>jew worshipping greeks
>roman
no

The same people who use Voltaire quotes make fun of Ben Shapiro today

>Kingdom Come is set in the HRE.
Yeah, but the Emperor is literally one of the main villains of the story, and his forces are the main antagonists.

>any good games about her?
Since the cultural centre of HRE was most of the time placed in German cultural regions, that would be "him". Russians use feminine genus for their political bodies (that is why Russians used the war cry "For the Motherland"), germans use masculinum ("The Fatherland").
It's an interesting piece of linguistic history.

With that said, your best odds are with strategy games. Namely Medieval and Attila of the Total War history, and many grand strategy games.

Total Warhammer has a fantasy faction based on HRE. But it is fantasy.
And as others mentioned, technically, KC:D takes place within HRE, but it sides you pretty much squarely with the local Royalist AGAINST the Roman Emperor himself and his servants.

seethe

Attached: roma.jpg (1600x900, 431.99K)

Knights of Honor
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Mount & Blade Warband: 1257AD
Total War Medieval 2, 1212, 1220
Crusaders King 2 3

Attached: MEDIEVAL II_2022-04-29-19-16-09.jpg (2400x1080, 2.54M)

Also Age of Charlemagne for fuck you mode total war campaign.

Is this is a screenshot from the phone game?

I would love to have been there when that pretentious prick Voltaire thought himself so immensely clever to have come up with that little quip of his. What an insufferable faggot he must have been. This only goes to prove that people no matter the time, since the dawn of man have been to some degree, a cunt. The Holy Roman Empire was decreed as such by Charlemagne and received the full papal investiture of the title by Leo III. Voltaire being the learned man of the enlightenment that he was, undoubtedly knew this. Everyone of any educational standing knew this. Popes, emperors, the elector counts, kings and the nobility. Everyone was fine with it. Nobody cared. They were too busy with actual rule to be bothered with thinking of new ways to mock the ruling classes and the church like he was. The HRE existed for a thousand years and then this absolute cunt comes along, demanding that a nation state be beholden to his grand and novel ideas of the state. Ushering in a new cult following of proto-Marxists and political science major pseudo-intellectuals.

EU4

That's PS4 version

>three letters
Literally - le epic dunking on a rival power in the form of an ((Enlightenment)) shitpost.

>I would love to have been there when that pretentious prick Voltaire thought himself so immensely clever to have come up with that little quip of his. What an insufferable faggot he must have been. This only goes to prove that people no matter the time, since the dawn of man have been to some degree, a cunt. The Holy Roman Empire was decreed as such by Charlemagne and received the full papal investiture of the title by Leo III. Voltaire being the learned man of the enlightenment that he was, undoubtedly knew this. Everyone of any educational standing knew this. Popes, emperors, the elector counts, kings and the nobility. Everyone was fine with it. Nobody cared. They were too busy with actual rule to be bothered with thinking of new ways to mock the ruling classes and the church like he was. The HRE existed for a thousand years and then this absolute cunt comes along, demanding that a nation state be beholden to his grand and novel ideas of the state. Ushering in a new cult following of proto-Marxists and political science major pseudo-intellectuals.

Attached: german.jpg (192x144, 5.38K)

>being mad at Germans because le ebil nazis happened almost a century ago
do midwits really?

im mad because i used to hang out with this cute Dutch girl in College and her dad just didn't like me because i wasn't Either Dutch or German
so we had to stop seeing eachother

I hope this is a copy-pasta because it may be the most amusingly insecure shit I've ever read.

The Nazi are the last people the "entire world" can probably agree on, that were outright evil.
For everyone else you will see some place in the world where the "bad guys" are hailed.
Xi in China, Putin in Russia, Biden in the US. You will always find entire nations that will defend them to the blood. Try that with Hitler, I dare you.

The "Nazi" are an extremely convenient enemy stereotype to keep alive. Successfully call your political opponent a "Nazi" and you have won the "discussion".
That's why Germany needs to keep getting slapped over its actual Nazis about a century back.

Attached: musk_leftright.jpg (1164x628, 42.07K)

Byzantine defended Europe and against Islam for a thousand years, before you and your Hitler pillaged Europe. now Germans are importing Nafris to turn EU into an Islamic state. Germany is the enemy of white man.

Attached: 1651191851203.jpg (828x1517, 668.65K)

Nazi's basically halted social progress for fifty years

ger"""mans""" are inherently evil and autistic

Attached: 1606215958831.png (490x714, 122.18K)

>playing vrastilav in ck3
>nobody wants to vote for me

I will never been the emperor. :(

>jew worshipping
Unlike HRE?

i don't get it, they were catholics and the emperor was annointed to rebirth the western roman empire

voltaire was just a salty faggot

>t. seething Germanic subhuman

Nice thread

Attached: 1480498431846.png (936x966, 492.1K)

HRE worship is pretty amusing considering Germans had to larp as Balts to somewhat unite, and Austria wasn't the one to unite Germans

g*rmans

Attached: germans.png (1232x2974, 203.04K)

What's your point?
It's "germans" and not "germen".

i think you should be worried about kebabs in your cunt

>german
>blonde
>white
lol cope Abdul, Germanistan is a muslim country.

german "people"

Attached: 1361632554843.jpg (223x226, 4.64K)

Jezus wat gebaseerd, opgekankerd kutneger

This sums it up, funny thing by the right of conquest and by royal blood some Turkish mehmemed who conquered Constantinople and had a wife from royal family of Roman rulers had a right to MUH BAJJILIONS ROME OC DONUTSTEEL.

Burguer hands typed this post!
Never take a burguer opnion as serious, they cut their own children's cock.

Attached: 1645709707715.jpg (819x1024, 140.11K)

Attached: demdeutschenvolke.jpg (1024x576, 120.64K)

If theyre so great why dont they exist
We dont make games about losers

Very autistic thread, but then again I can see it’s filled with Germans

This dude got so mad about a guy asking for a game based on the HRE he made a thread on /his/ to release all his rage

Man Teutons fucking suck.
Buff Ironclad when?

>

Here

In the future user, you can just take the URL and paste it. It'll "convert" into a regular crossboard-link.

Never.
Teutons are getting nerfed with all these shitty new civ's that for some reason have a hard on for armor removal.

Am sorry for being retarded