Buy her game. NOW

Buy her game. NOW

Attached: tiny-tinas-wonderlands-will-have-full-playstation-crossplay-despite-borderlands-3-kerfuffle-1647255931121.jpg (1200x1200, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-RAqyHU48M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does she look 50
Worse than Shauna Rae

You should kys NOW

Attached: LTG.png (640x379, 445.66K)

Not on steam, my fellow shit posting OP.

No, it's a downgrade from the already shitty Borderlands 3.

its no different then any other BL game
so no

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el slag... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de Americano... Amén.

Fuck off randy

Absolutely disgusting graphical style, borderlands are objectively the ugliest games in existence, no game comes close

kys Randy

No Steam no buy

Attached: 1651220641688.jpg (929x783, 128.41K)

Okay! I will buy it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy pls

out of my way, ugly

Attached: Er34tp3XcAMUV_n.jpg (536x536, 51.02K)

kys shill cunt

Why?

She hit the wall, badly.

Not till the Badass Edition or whatever that comes with all the DLC.
As much as this game looks fun, I don't want to buy the incomplete game.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10.22K)

>No, it's a downgrade from the already shitty Borderlands 3.
How so? It keeps all the quality of life improvements of B3 including the better than B2 shooting mechanics but adds a better class system and melee loot on top of it. I can understand being put off by current Gearbox writing, Paladin Mike is especially cringe-worthy, and they will never top B2 and Handsome Jack as a villain. But as a gameplay experience it is still pretty solid.

Why racist incels are so angry at Tina? She's doing something right, that's fo su

>She's doing something right, that's fo su
You are retarded user but what's new.

its not canon to the borderlands main story line, so no

did they make her ugly as fuck so no one would sexualize her, the other females in this series are hot

The classes are dogshit though

Ew. No.

I wouldn’t even pirate a borderlands game after 3 and it’s (literally) gay dlc

>t. fan who bought Borderlands 1 at launch

Fuck off elden shills. Elden ring is obsolete, nobody talks about it and wants to play it. Better buy yourself a copy of Tiny Tina and have some fun, chuds

borderlands ended with 2, many such cases.

No.

Attached: 1645736578893.png (1967x2008, 2.87M)

Randy stop
You are embarrassing yourself

Fuck off with this garbage you retarded nigger

I just watched the trailer for the first time, how is this shit supposed to hype anyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=0-RAqyHU48M

Attached: topkek2.png (1129x620, 317.71K)

Finished ER, and it was terrible past the middle. Would unironically never recommend getting it. Now release the Tina Turner on steam, randy. DO IT!

Worse how? You get less skill tree paths but that simply means the developers focus on the best buffs for the playstyle to choose from and you can also multi-class later so you can also cover your weaknesses including having multiple pets. Borderlands isn't even known for particular deep classes anyway, they do one or two obvious things that defines their party role and you build around it. Depending on your action skill in this game, you can play pretty differently.

Unfathomably based.

Attached: 1626567833535.png (480x480, 148.26K)

Damn, this trailer is a mess. And they still pick shit songs after this girl is on fire. Maybe Randy is writing meta jokes with the material. A laugh behind twenty layers of irony, a what the fuck lol.

Attached: badass hiding.jpg (1101x943, 1014.42K)

>muh cringey character that is secretly super deep and tragic
kill urself my man

ugly disgusting character design REDDITLANDS

i dont care about of this piece of shit

Attached: kill yourself Quest.jpg (257x186, 10.52K)

>Posts a Borderlands reaction image anyway

Man this series has such a dated art-style just feel like everyone would have been bored by the third game

You can tell it was made by someone that's never fucking played the games when "Solidus Gabe" has the eyepatch on the wrong god damned eye

Attached: 1625445315719.jpg (698x680, 78.77K)

Looks fucking badass
I want to have sex with Randy

no she's ugly

What game does that granny play, bingo?

Jack is the best villain
but games sucks as well.

I agree with this guy.
Ugly art style, even ugly characters, horrible writing.

>gameplay experience
it is possibly the easiest fps game i've ever played. there are about half the number of enemies there ought to be, so it is also empty and boring

What do you mean "current?" Gearbox has never had good writing.

I wouldn't hate it so fucking much of it wasn't pozzed beyond all fucking belief. Who the hell are they trying to pander to here? The only transfaggots who play video games are speed runners. Fucking disgusting. Randy's pronouns are stupid/faggot

>tiny tinas TRANNY wonderlands

yeah no

i only enjoyed borderlands 1

The only post ITT that matter.

Stop attacking trans people here, it's not pol youll be baned soon

2 was better

Finish development on the rest of the game and put it on a storefront I actually use and I just fucking might.

Attached: 1525656884073.jpg (344x474, 90.4K)

i dont buy borderlands shit
already tried the first 2 games and both weren't worth the load screen

My uncle is trains man, he is driver. Stay strong trains is hard job.

It's.not.funny.meds.now.

already bought it then was forced to refund and rebuy because microsoft fucked up on their store designing and let me buy the xbone version on my series X instead of the series X version I wanted
Cost me an extra 20 maple leaf buxx or so but game is alright I guess
>implying ER and Tina's aren't both on the ole backlog for me

Attached: feelsbatman.jpg (1200x693, 274.6K)

What's backlog?

>What's backlog?
Games you've bought but not played/finished.
I'm up to around 400 shitty games or so, due to a metric shitload of humble bundles. But out of nearly 1k games on steam, I'll take that as a win.