Stanley decided to spend the entire rest of life shitposting with other nerds on Yea Forums

Stanley decided to spend the entire rest of life shitposting with other nerds on Yea Forums

Attached: 59F5CEB3-607D-4E6D-B408-ADF5CD55A832.jpg (1170x663, 458.85K)

"Life"

The New Content/"Skip" ending was fucking great, I truly fear the decay of time and being unaware of large moments of it

I want to cum on Mariella's tits

I want to cum inside the bucket

I havent played The Stanley Parable since 2014 or 2015, should I replay it before I pick up Ultra Deluxe?
I know UD says it includes the original game, and it probably does, but it is Stanley Parable so I just wanted to ask. I'm going in blind beside this question.

Have you set the bucket free yet?

The game asks at the start and if you say you never played it it locks the new content behind a greater number of endings.

The only things that Ultra Deluxe is missing is some of the content from one ending because it replaced it with new stuff, and then the ending you get by cheating with the console since this is a Unity game. There's no need to play the original at all. However this is an opportunity to get the "Go Outside" achievement if you haven't already.

they fucking replaced minecraft and portal

I imagine you can just go right into UD unless you really want to have it fresh in your had exactly what is classic and what is new. I've only come across one "new" interaction so far in a classic path so I can't speak for the whole game.

No my friend bought this for me earlier, I was starting off with doing the two mind control path endings then went into the new content door.

i want more of the infinite hole

i thought all the components from the museum/expose place would be in the stanley parable2

huge huge disappointment

maybe i just haven't found the stuff other than the bucket

Pay attention to any posters that show up.

>play a bit of the new release to see what's up
>decide to install and load up the original
>this pops up
>then I realized the lighting in the original Source game is far superior to the new Unity version
>The game narrator also asking me why I'm playing the original version despite owning the new one was a nice touch

Attached: doit.jpg (441x296, 22.61K)

I liked it, my one issue is that they name dropped fatty tranny's name but otherwise very solid.

haha, bucket

>However this is an opportunity to get the "Go Outside" achievement if you haven't already.
just fired up the game and got it and 430, and decided to pick up UD.

the infinite hole is probably the peak of the game

I'm not even mad they namedropped him.
I'm mad they namedropped his modern name.. in a scene that's supposed to be HISTORICAL. He wasn't named "Stephanie" when that review was fucking written. It's absolutely fucking pandering as a result and just insulting.

For me it's how almost every route has a bucket version.

>the part with XP era movie maker video with the crusty audio and effect

I want to go back.

Attached: 1606868513866.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

When are they releasing a Stanley funko pop?

enjoyed the new going up and down the boss' office elevator ending that somehow my roommate on his first time trying the game found

do not trust the bucket

Anyone else get the secret reward for actually setting the time to the real time each time you start the game

delicious tanned tomboyish style

meds

Attached: 124124.png (1920x1080, 3.79M)

Heck yes, my life kicks ass!
*backflips to work*

What was your first Stanley Parable sequel title?
Mine was "Skeleton Spiders"

>Yea Forums now likes walking sims
I guess this place is truly dead now

when will dataminers find the super secret ending involving the narrator and employee 432?
the wheels should keep turning

temple of skeleton

I think I broke the game during my last route, I was doing the pull the phone plug ending with the bucket, when I went back to the 2 doors I went back to the right one, but instead of locking me to the dark room at the L shaped corridor the door locked me inside the corridor instead with both doors locked!

There's a couple of ways to softlock yourself. If you pull the plug and fall down to the shipping area you don't die, but you can't trigger an ending or get back up.

I tried looking for secrets, but couldn't find anything so far, will do more digging today

Attached: 432-report.png (512x512, 161.73K)

Is there a coward ending with the bucket? I never manage to see Stanley's office left open

What was the unfinished ending in the original that would teleport you into an area that would quickly white out?

No

It isn't accounted for, it just plays the normal coward ending.

Wish the narrator had console exclusive stuff to say

for example, maybe asking to scan an amiibo or allowing you to play on vr with playstation and commenting on stuff like "So, how is that latest kirby give like? I've always liked that pink fellow. All round and pink. Reminds me of a button!" or "Oh, you have been playing Last of Us part 2, haven't you. Tell me, is it really that well writting? I heard its a hole in one."

So, what is there that isn't stupid one-note bucket content anyways?

>Settings screen fuckery
>Skip button ending
>Epilogue
>Vent
>Elevator
>Mind Control Pit
>Figurines

Well, the settings guy from when you start the game was nice.

Fun fact, he still says "this person has died at their computer" if you hang around the broom closet long enough. They didn't even bother to update the dialogue for consoles.

Is the phone message from stanley's girlfriend that shows up in the office in the original game?

He DOES say the name of the console on the memory room.

"A cheap "CONSOLE" port? "

I'm convinced you can get over the table in the glitched out meeting room and get to the door behind it but I haven't been back to that route yet.

I know, which makes the omission of a unique line in the broom closet even more lazy.

We could make a fan bullying campaign now that the game just launch to make them add more content into the game.

Either changing the line or maybe even ask for the narrator to say something platform exclusive.

It's one of the OGs of the genre.

Its a self aware walking sim
so its ok

>shit is a Unity game now
Guess I'll give it a look when it's on sale, and has an unofficial VR port.

just pirate

Yes, yes it is.
The original game is still better though. Hell, maybe the original mod is.

its the exact same shit. (except portal and minecraft got replaced by firewatch and rocket league.)

Attached: FRSJ58FXoAgNprw.jpg (1080x1256, 154.05K)

Kinda fascinating they actually made Stanley fight something. The bucket being a legit demon was impactful.

It's not. It's not on Source anymore. Source = soul.
>stanley becomes FOTM tumblr sexyman
Oh God please yes.

Stanley's player model is actually kinda hot

narrator

which is the best

Attached: 118604b1ac10eda67b374812733d0904.png (600x381, 374.13K)

>no actual Confusion + Bucket route
lame