youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. DMC is GoW but bad.

yet DMC 5 is all that is good from DMC but GOD OF WAR ( 2018 ) is just an oscar bait

Attached: gow.png (771x666, 70.96K)

Farm?

dragon footjobs

The point of DMC is to look cool

The point of GoW is to kill things without losing momentum.

2 cringe games for cringe autists

no wonder this soiboi has a tranny kid

DMC but peak ludokino.

Attached: gow3game.jpg (1000x1500, 397.6K)

>GoW has 2 attack buttons
>DMC only has one (the weapons are a waste of time except for gimmick enemies and you can't really combo with them)
it's clear who the real winner is

>speaking to Ed gein

Does the remastered version run better than the original on RPCS3?

>protag goes on to become God of War
>beyond powerful
>every game in the franchise he's weak as shit, combos aren't real (enemies can block before you finish a string) so you have to resort to missing the first two light attacks, then landing the final heavy.
>all other weapons you get are useless and weak

This is actually pretty fun, the combat is really smooth and even the puzzles aren't as tedious. It's a shame square square triangle is so powerful that it invalidates a big chunk of the moveset.

*god

Runs at 60fps

>QTE
SQUARE!
SQUARE!!

Attached: 1650498251929.png (1024x1448, 752.65K)

Good I have to try it then.

You never see DMCfags compare their games to GoW or NG, yet those games always try to compare themselves to DMC.

GoW2 is easily in the top 10 3D action games ever made.

I always see GoW and others compared to DMC.

I never don't see a /cgg/ without GoW, Viewtiful Joe and God Hand mentioned.

Attached: Hung tranny.jpg (768x719, 229.42K)

trve

DMCucks would have to play other games besides DMC for that to happen first. In any case their MO is to just "DMC le best" and that's it.

Sure thing, gamefaqs immigrant. Now start jerking over Kratos grabs

Smouldering
Seething
Style
!!!!

im trying to decipher your dumbass post, but im having some issues. are you gamefaqsfag or just stupid? (theres no difference, frankly

>randomly seething about gamefaqs of all fucking places in 2022
>that post needing "deciphering"

Absolute schizo

DMC has style. GOW isn't even confident of it's own style and already been soi'ed and rebooted.

shit game with shit animation.
quicktime events are cancer.

>DMC but good GOD IS IT BAD

I can't decipher what the fuck you're trying to say, so don't embarrass yourself by accusing anyone of being a schizo

What are you talking about? I'm talking about on Yea Forums, DMC threads are just about DMC, while GoW and NG threads constantly compare themselves to DMC.

I don't understand how people enjoy rapidly mashing the square button until their finger hurts

>while GoW and NG threads constantly compare themselves to DMC.

lol no they fucking don't. That's you and schizos like regularly shitting up those threads. The fact that you legitimately think this, proves the DMCuck's mentality of being the end all be all of action games.

>Starts throwing shit
>People throw shit back
>LOOK AT THESE KEKS. THEY ARE ATTACKING ME.
Eat shit, you and your cinematic garbage franchise.

>gaslighting this hard
Look at the title of this thread, look at it long and good. Look at the catalog, and all the seething at DMC (1 especially) and the same praise for NG and GoW. Peak delusion.

>Gamefaqs retard gets mad and types gibberish
Not even gonna bother trying to decipher that post. Come back when you’ve got something to say, gowcuck.

DMC, but let's add overly long QTEs and cinematic bullshit. Even the developers themselves admitted that their combat system will NEVER be as good as DMC. Cope and seethe GOWfag. DMC is undisputed king of action games, while God of War sold its soul to become another oscar bait franchise. Not that it was any good before that.

you're a child lol

I'm looking. All i see is this thread and another about which hideous DMC parody of a female you would have abominable sex with.

You know what i see plenty of though? DMC schizos

>just buy another console to experience the whole saga bro
Sony died to me that day

I can tell you haven't played both lol

>ablooaghooo
I'm not even going to begin trying to decipher what ooga booga language you are trying to speak

Says the guy that starts shit threads like this. The only one acting childish here is you, and then complain when people call you out.

DMC is for smelky otakus, the original GoW trilogy is for chads

>starts calling people trannies
Alright, you've run out of steam. See you in the next DMC seethe thread

>the original GoW trilogy is for chads
More like incel neckbeards that think Kratos is literally them.

selfies are against the rules dmctranny

>first i was from Gamefaqs, now i'm also OP

You see? You see how fucking pathetically deranged you all are? Constantly looking for a boogieman to justify your own agenda. No, there's no parity. The other side is not as equally invested in your mental illness poser crusade as you. They are just giving you a dose of reality.

I called fictional character trannies. But sure, DMC attracts all sorts of mental illnesses, that included. The only reason it does not have monopoly over that in the genre is because they all get drawn to Bayonetta instead eventually.

>>first i was from Gamefaqs, now i'm also OP
What the FUCK did they mean by this? What kind of schizo fuckery am I trying to decipher here

>first i was from Gamefaqs
I never said anything about Gamefags. Did you reply to the wrong person?

They are both good in their own way. Play both you fuckers

>Play both you fuckers
I did

No, I'm replying to several people. If you don't want to be associated with schizos then don't let them stand next to you.

That's what an otaku is, they enjoy to self insert, so you just described a DMC fan.

>Tranny of War
>Tranny May Cry
>Tranny Gaiden
>Troonetta
>Metal Gear Dilating: Troongence
Stop talking about your tranny button mashers degenerates

God of War is more consistent in quality than DMC. The problem is that it's consistent by being extremely derivative.

>NG
NG threads are usually just infighting about Black vs. Sigma

>not Tranny Gayden

one job

Attached: bat.jpg (1200x675, 64.67K)

>no u

>It was Loathsome doafag all along
Heh

>playing the SMEGMA version
Reminder:

If you are interested in playing Ninja Gaiden and want the best experience with the IP, then take heed; avoid Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is inferior to Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a censored, dumbed down, downgraded abomination and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is a piece of shit because the foundation of the game is Ninja Gaiden 3 which attempted to betray the IP and become an interactive movie experience. There will be trolls, platform fanboys and shitposters who will make bait comments denying these facts, do not engage with them.

What are your options?
1. Play Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II via Xbox backwards compatibility; Xbox One X (4K 60fps), Xbox Series S (1440p 60fps) or Xbox Series X (4K 60fps LOCKED).
2. Go for emulation on PC (Pic related shows how to get ISO files). Xemu emulates Ninja Gaiden Black 99% accurately at 4K 60FPS (only a graphical bug needs fixing): youtube.com/watch?v=aMTyXTyIx1E , Xenia emulates Ninja Gaiden II and it is getting better: youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q

If you want to try this NG: "master" collection, then PIRATE IT. This garbage collection is a waste of your money, do not get scammed by it, be smart or you will get exploited. Don't know how to pirate? Download qBittorrent.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
Get torrents from:
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
IF you use windows 7, download WinCDEmu and watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M

Want to punish Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo for this garbage collection? Buy it on Steam, leave a negative review, then refund it.

>Buy it so we can get Ninja Gaiden 4
No need, Team Ninja is already making NG4, that is why they port this collection in the first place.

But I don't self-insert as Dante. While many actually do with Kratos despite him being a violent and narcissistic sociopath. Then again, that explains the fanbase. Kratos is just the typical "literally me" character that rages against authority because he's a complete manchild who can't accept his own mistakes.

Based as fuck

GOW isn't all that consistent though. Ascension and 2018 are mediocre at best, and even that's being generous. The first one is good, but very flawed. The only ones that can be called great are 2 and 3, and even then I think there's a large gap in quality between them.

>Ascension and 2018 are mediocre at best, and even that's being generous
Don't forget CoO