>wasted my life getting gud at videogames
>got gud, played in some minor pro teams
>burned myself out
>no longer play videogames
>too late to get a gf
>too late to become successful
>pretty much too old for anything, at the end stage of my life
>all my former friends are getting married and becoming rich businessmen
In the end, the noobs were the true winners.
Any youngsters should take this old man as an example, and avoid multiplayer games

Attached: 1651182503658.jpg (2048x2048, 2.41M)

shut the fuck up faggot

theres no age limit for any of those things retard

>too late to get a gf
>too late to become successful
>pretty much too old for anything, at the end stage of my life
>all my former friends are getting married and becoming rich businessmen
You sound like a faggot. Kill yourself or improve yourself.

>27
>still have 2/3rds or more of your life left

you can easily get a girlfriend if you tried faggot

are you gonna tell me my post is any worse than the usual Yea Forums catalog?

You were never going to have any of those things anyway.

Attached: 1627185714236.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

You're not a woman, retard. You can be over 50 and get all the shit you "missed out" on. Great thing about men is we can age gracefully and we have no wombs to fear of being barren.

Why the fuck did you pursue video games as if they are some kind of career

i hope macron is doing okay, he seems like a very stressed out guy.

There is almost nothing worthwhile to be good at in life, you wasted fuckall, especially if you actually enjoyed it.
It'd just be the same with anything else, with the added potential to earn a bit more money, but realistically you probably have all the money you need.

le pen won
>BUT MACRON WO...
le pen won.

become a video game dev idea guy

Attached: ai upscaled obama.jpg (1763x705, 121.51K)

Just kill yourself now and do your parents a favor. Jesus christ, bitching like this when your age still starts with a 2. What a faggot

>21
>Feel all these things
>Never had a girlfriend blah blah blah barely got to go to the movies in my life before malls and shit started dying
>Start feeling like it's too late
>Go on Yea Forums
>Read this shit
>Feel better

Always the french manlets that cannot keep their emotions in check.

Attached: french manlet once again butthurt over fat anglo.png (1662x419, 51.94K)

>30
>wasted my life playing vidya
>didn’t even get good
At least I had fun…

Attached: A50925D6-423F-48D1-9407-5A2BE2288099.jpg (1024x988, 115.27K)

It's not too late! When I was 27, I was closing the business I had started because the pandemic made running it impossible. I felt the same way you did, and it was okay. I may not be my own boss, but I'm loving my life. It's not too late!

Bro just /ss/+GOMAD+fast+jelquing+mewing+avoid seed oils+keto+nofap+ball icing

You are literally a child, your life is merely beginning, you can easily make it. dont become me, a 27 year old and busted boomer

Isn't there some Brit newspaper of which are obsessed with Macron? it was hilarious.

>woman
Never ever lepenis fags

he never got git gud...

Attached: 1651168430162.jpg (640x640, 64.02K)

>ball incing
I thought the meta was ball sunning?

>26
>spent past two years of covid inflicted NEETdom making a bideo game
>only like 10% done
>that's me being generous too
idk. i dont wanna go back to wageslavery

Attached: 1648593782825.jpg (613x451, 58.23K)

I lost my business to the pandemic too
Same age
Going back to grad school now

>too late to be successful
Wrong.

>27
>too late to get gf
OP go outside and get some fresh air.

Yes

This. God has a plan for each of us. Have faith and trust him.

Met my wife on WoW 14ish years ago. We are both awful people but work well together. We are both probably not conventionally attractive. We love each other and enjoy playing video games and watching anime together and have trouble being separated. This is not a model relationship but it works for us.

Everyone has their own situation you stupid fuck but you wont stumble into one if you spend all your energy dicking around about how bad shit is. Literally get good

>27
>too old to do x

kids are fucking stupid

Elon promised us cat girls

According to (((SOCIETY))) if you are still a virgin past 15 and you aren't earning 300k starting in any job you want by 19 then you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1471929926730.jpg (400x394, 29.01K)

What kind of cat girls? monster girl kind or anthro?

Attached: 1619053126211.jpg (512x512, 35.47K)

shut the fuck up faggot i'm your age and i'm trying to get that mentality behind me. get the fuck outside and start doing shit or shut up and die in a ditch.

Attached: donald science.png (334x300, 133.27K)

In this life get laid or get paid. Normies get both obviously but try to get one

what if I just really like consuming media and doing drugs

Fuck gfs and fuck life, enjoy freedom anom, there is nothing better

haha that's what you get for trying to make a career out of vidya and playing it competitively
get fucked, nigger
next time practice self control and moderation like a normal person

Attached: 1621233282433_2s.jpg (246x248, 12.59K)

>Worrying about being "successful" when the US economy is on the brink of collapse.
Fucking lol

>Only really had 3 friends growing up
>I left for college
>Decide to do the ol check what old friends are doing at age 26
>Grunt in the mahreens
>Works at mothers real estate business
>Elementary school teacher
Well at least none of them beat me. College history professor.

Who do you think actually suffers during a depression? The rich? kek enjoy your bread line peasant.

>come on bro don't be sad you can still get a single mom, or a fat roastie!

You won the lottery user, absolute dream job.
Wish I had rolled with history instead of chasing money in tech sometimes

kys christcuck

I mean I still have to do work and stuff its not a complete joke. Only mostly.

>at work
>meeting with cameras on
>female boss leaves her mic running
>very energetically says her kids bye, hugs them and tells them how much she loves them
>don't think of it much
>few days pass
>it clicks
>ugly cry for the first time in many years

Attached: e9c84944fe2b21af6e5421ac265b8f54.jpg (250x250, 10.17K)

me, but I'm not good at video games

Absolutely. At least I can occasionally laugh at stupid memes or inane videogame takes, your shit is just boring and quite frankly pitiful. Pull yourself together, honestly. If I were your friend I'd call you a faggot.

>33
>wasted my life getting gud at videogames
>but they're all single player challenge run type stuff
>my only skill now is getting gud at games or at least getting to the point where I can understand exactly how to get gud if I were to grind
>this is a useless skill
>zero friends now, I just sit alone doing this
>too late to get a gf because I don't see the point outside marriage and having children
>mildly successful, but material things are useless in the end
I don't even know anymore man

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate zoomers. You're not even thirty yet you whiny little bitch. Grow a pair and get a life, you stupid asshole.

Not him but fellow 30 y.o boomer here.
It's true. If you didn't have gf in highschool you're doomed to be virgin for the rest of your life.

what clicked?

user, life doesn't even start to git gud until 21 and even then it doesn't really start to git gud until 25 or so.
eeeven then 25 is still really young and most people don't really have their shit together until their 30's that i've noticed
you don't physically start getting 'old' until about 40 when your body starts requiring much more maintenance. and eeeeeven then that hasn't stopped most people i know from living a good life.

you've got a lot of time if you don't waste it being a faggot.

The first based frog president since Chirac.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: phpm4FAQ9.jpg (411x421, 56.97K)

if you think 27 is too late to get a gf you havent seen the 30s dating game
those dudes can party

Well I'm a year older than you and the only difference is that I never got gut at any game

Attached: 1650785140786.jpg (480x477, 28.34K)

as someone that played competitive games for a long time, I agree with op that it's a waste of time. You're competing with a bunch of virgin faggots. Even if you truly enjoy the game, you're just deluding yourself into thinking that you're doing anything worthwhile. While hedonists might say "well dude if you were having fun it was worth it!" they're not considering the opportunity cost that could have been spent socializing, or reading, or exercising, or learning a language, or literally ANYTHING. It's the same with no lifing mmos, it's just destroying time. I know people will talk shit, but I just hope one kid reads this and thinks "fuck competitive gaming" and quits. As someone at 30, all of the people that I knew that played games competitively are fucking losers now. It's hilarious, most of them still cling to 20 year old games pretending that it gives them some kind of an identity while they're fat, alone, and broke. They'll still act superior too :)

Attached: 1636324255201.jpg (1440x1790, 225.09K)

Attached: 1603259030470.png (528x528, 365.74K)

>too late to get a gf
>27
most women whether they're 18 or 27 won't even look at a man until he's 30. You're just getting there, calm down

that's the vibe I get from arena shooter boomers

Anybody interested in talking on discord or steam? I'm 31 and a dad so I can't exactly relate to the isolation and lack of direction but I know depression. I see a lot of people here who could probably help each other.

close, i'm a broodwar player. All of the players are 30+ now

Don't know why everyone is so down on dating single moms. Did none of you have step dads or have friends that had step dads?

they are absolute, ABSOLUTE, cancer. that's why

there was never a pro scene for foreigners what the fuck are you even doing

>Great thing about men is we can age gracefully
This is the biggest cope

i was just playing because I loved playing the game. I never talked to any foreigners because they were all autistic fags. The one benefit is I'm now fluent in korean because I needed to learn to play on their servers

Attached: 1633902640009.jpg (1440x1782, 593.7K)

It's no worse than pool or dart leagues at the local bars when you get down to it. If you take it too seriously you're an idiot but it can be a good way to unwind even while competing.

There's nothing wrong with dating a single mom that has a daughter, if anything the milf shit can be hot as hell. But as everyone knows you stay the fuck away from women with sons. Simple as

this is true if you have money, though your girl will probably be fucking someone her own age on the side. Still though, better than nothing. Getting some 20s poon when you're 50 isn't half bad

>Don't know why everyone is so down on dating single moms. Did none of you have step dads or have friends that had step dads?

Attached: ffa (1).jpg (800x800, 91.87K)

Cry more you retarded faggot

>31
>started playing competitively at 24
>live with my parents still
>no gf, virgin
>get home from work and play vidya all night

Unless all out nucluear war happens we will certainly have robot companionship by the time I'm 50