Master Duel

Fuck the jannies.

How did your dailies go, faggots?

Attached: emperor.jpg (544x544, 129.69K)

daily reminder that mods refuse to ban schizos because they want an excuse to delete the threads

about 15 consecutives bricks

Attached: file.png (654x190, 372.51K)

No, Anons, who don't understand the game kept reporting my threads to get me banned and are trying to blame jannies and mods.

Attached: 1589991130943.jpg (600x450, 50.57K)

Guess what card could've been really helpful now

finally hit Plat 1 with trains so i'm taking a break until next season. for the n/r event i used a defensive otk deck that was a lot of fun. is there a viable version in the current game? probably too slow, but if i can cheese a few wins in it would be worth it

Consider not playing a cum deck.

It didnt work

Attached: file.png (632x175, 343.61K)

>he doesnt cum to robots
your luckly were not on /m/

Silly user, they're psychic-types!

There are 3 cum robots that make up your core playmakers, dude.

Attached: 1620291508265.jpg (241x251, 5.71K)

Give it to me straight friends, what's the cunny archetype, and is it any good?

>Jacking off to your deck bricks your hand
RIP my starting hand for that witchrafter and try-lyruc im building

Attached: trulysee.png (447x378, 14.55K)

Traptrix
Can you give a more specific requirement for you to play the deck than a nebulous "good"?

You ain't gonna be getting any Witchcrafters in your opening Witchcrafter hand, in my experience.

My dailies are going like shit.

Fuck this jap faggot.

Attached: IMG_20220428_204456_edit_31517369488419.jpg (2932x978, 1.23M)

By good I mean that it's not outright gimping myself by playing it. I don't care about making it to high ranks or whatever, I just don't want to get stomped 90% of the time.

Try pairing it with Branded since if nothing else you can crap out dragons in the event that every other card in your hand isn't proper

It's not like you're trying to play Lavals or something, no. Backrow archetype so you really want to go first and if you want to optimize it by giving yourself OTK potential you slot Utopia-Double-Double or Nothing into your extra deck because they have little attack otherwise.

I am not playing branded or despia or any of that shit, bro. I play a grass witchcrafter deck for funsies.

Attached: 1644378479046.gif (112x112, 26.98K)

how many gems do i get if i get into plat? should i try to get in before ranked is over?

>no patience for the dailies, just go full combo on the ranked plat 1
>win coinflip, easy clap
>feels bad about the poor guy playing some pet deck
>he concedes when Auroradon hits the field
>Its Adamancipador buster lock
if you dont do it to them, they will do it to you

normal summon funny bird rock
drytrons gonna freak

Attached: BarrierStatueoftheStormwinds-MAGO-EN-R-1E.png (480x700, 800.15K)

Had a laggy ass blue eyes player scoop after I murdered his blue eyes alternative and he had no other options
Then I fought this shit and he scooped after I kept negating his shit
Fuck this guy

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel_20220428142329.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

The dailies went fine but gem gain is so slow I feel like I'll never build another complete deck
Especially because I need cards that are only obtainable in master packs so I can't even use targeted rolls for them

good, fuck dragonmaids
good fuck virtual world

I need to surrender to get demoted to gold so I can be silver next week

Attached: 96970461_p0.jpg (5343x5890, 3.85M)

Dont, if you dont reach plat one you get less gems compared to staying, as gold to plat only gives you the same ammount you get on silver to gold.

>demoted to gold
Nobody tell him.

Holy shit Crusadia hits HARD

is it really this easy without UR investment to keep this deck good and consistent?

>get demoted to gold
user...

Play Yu-Gi-Oh! on EDOPro, not Master Duel
that is all

You get like 500 for making it from 1 to 5, and then you are locked out of getting the same amount of medals for climbing from silver after the reset. Not at all worth it since unless you're running a meta deck, you ain't reaching that in 2 days.

Someone did this to me while I was playing pend magicians. Immediately summoned Frequency and went into Supreme Clear Wing, wiped their field and then laddered to Z-Arc the same turn.

Attached: hehe.jpg (842x627, 33.33K)

You get 200 for getting into Plat 5. Another 400 total if you climb all the way to Plat 1. Going from Gold 5 -> Plat 1 every season gives you the same amount of gems as if you went Silver 5 -> Gold 1 so you decide.

Attached: DarkKingoftheAbyss-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E.png (388x567, 358.28K)

user, you cant drop from a metal...

But I like pretty GIFS that play when I go shokan

200 gems?

What are your thoughts on Splights being the newest addition to the Tier 0 club?

i have no idea what they are i only heard about them yesterday in the thread

Unfortunate for frogfags.

You can play it without doing the full engine. Just bring out Albion and dump Verre or Aruru, maybe Eldlich so that you can bring them back
>Grass Witchcrafter
explains the bricking, I guess

Can't believe Toadally Alone is Toadally Fucking Dead

dont care about shit that will take 2 years to come to
MD

Why? They gonna ban Toadally?

This. I love my frog deck and don't want to be seen as a cancerous meta faggot, but also will feel like I'm wasting my time if I don't play splitefrogs. Doesn't help that I love their aesthetic and think they're cool as fuck.

>just play branded eldlitch witchcrafter
I don't know how a person can type this much like a human when they're clearly a hollow shell or a chink.

Just play Spellbook Witchcrafters

Possible. Splights are Level/Rank/Link-2 spam central and they can get two negates out of Awesome by reviving him during your opponent's turn since he's not Hard Once Per Turn. Frogs and Live Twins are the go-to mishmashes right now, mostly the former.

What's wrong with it? You get a searchable eldlich and bodies on the field, and when Vice-Master gets added to MD you can also fusion summon her by Albion's effect. What's soulless about competent deckbuilding, especially when the setup is still weak to negation?

never heard of them
but I assume they're extremely cancerous if they can completely push drytons, sky strikers, tri brigade and eldlich out of the meta

Don't forget they also lock your opponent into only being able to summon Level 2 monsters as well

First time I read that name. What pack is it from so I can buy it in Master Duel?

Master Duel is a videogame btw

why name yourself this if you arent playing pend

Attached: untitled.png (1012x493, 1.13M)

Gigantic only works during their turn though. It makes Nibiru a useless card in the matchup because they can go into him very easily but yeah.

Same reason why you name yourself Joey Wheeler and not play red eyes

Need some tips and help building Aromage, this i what I have right now

Attached: 1651191296274.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Here's new banlist
*Semi limits every card*
Thank you for playing master duel

Every single cards that summons from deck should be baned

>What if we made VW, but for Links instead of Synchros
>Hmm, your idea is good, but what if we also made it so that they have unconditional one-card combo starters/extenders and also generically work with every single archetype in the game and also searchable main deck omni-negates and a link-2 that's able to put more link materials on the field for free and an extra deck monster that's able to treat link-2s as level 2s and also gets nibiru protection and 3k+ atk if you play the archetype normally and also a quickplay spell with a lingering effect that makes all level, rank, and link-2 monsters gain 1400 atk until the end of the turn that you can banish the same turn you use it in order to further power up a single level/rank/link-2 monster?

limit every card to one
whats top tier?

Would he be broken?

Attached: toski.png (427x616, 538.85K)

the exact same shit, since the problem are archetypes that can do anything and everything with just one card with multiple effects in hand, GY and banish area

wheres the lobby?

No, is a winmore.

>Complaining about familiar possessed
Really dude?????

Fibre Jar troll decks are finally back hallelujah praise the lord

Tomatobros....

Attached: 1651156923121.png (2380x2337, 3.88M)

I dont know what has happened to me.
I started playing because I like rituals a lot and made impcantation ruin&demise. Then I unknowingly of their status as a meta deck I built VW without VDF to have synchro fun. Then I built pure dogmatika for the tools they bring and the slight ritual element in the deck leading naturally to despia packs and branded/despia fusion fun. And now lastly Im playing guru control of all the possible things and find myself unable to win with combo decks and feel frustrated over how coinflip the combo v Combo is. My favorite games have been +10 turn chain fests against lich niggers and other stun controlly decks while negating my way past the comboers.
I don't know what happened to me.

Attached: 1625622715305.jpg (750x942, 62.6K)

let's go baby clown control is back on the menu

Time travel to the week of release when people were still enthusiastic and up for fun games

Don't think I'm gonna make it this season into Plat 1. Lost 9 coinflips in a row and the one game I did get heads, I draw this shit. Also doesn't help that I think most of the casual/rogue players left and the majority of players are now playing real decks.

Attached: image_2022-04-28_211829009.png (628x381, 430.66K)

It's almost like control was the original way of playing Yu-Gi-Oh and combotrannies ruined the game

>Numeron using double or nothing
I cant hate that fucking deck enough

i mean if you like grindfests then control is the way to go, there is nothing wrong with that, some people just like longer duels

it's both the end of season rush and the fact that you can only play against your own rank now (aka people playing to climb)

Could be. I took a break this season and didn't play at all the first 3 weeks. It was pretty smooth climbing every other season but today it's abysmal.

Lots of surrenders. Made a Dinos deck instascoop when I Called his Ash, then I accepted the Maxx C challenge of another guy only for him to use Raigeki, Feather Duster and find out that he was an Adamancipatorfag so I scooped. Final duel was against an Amazement in a duel of traps, but I was playing Traptrix, took the advantage and sealed the deal with IO, punching him with nothing but a Masquerena until he gave up. Took me too long to get the daily missions done.

>alright I can recover from this, opponent bricked as hard as I did
>any card works, let's hope I don't draw gamma
>draw phase
>draw gamma
FUCK

How long till "deck traps" become a thing?

Attached: Honeyview_AwakeningofthePossessedGagigobyte-PHRA-EN-C-1E (2).png (480x700, 618.71K)

This is the reason I don't claim damage mission , destroy cards mission, and declare an attack mission.

Everyone scoop at the slight inconvenient.

>what's wrong with two of the most cancerous and unfun archetypes being slammed sideways into a fun petdeck

Attached: 1638248907759.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)