STARFIELD BROS

OH NO...

Attached: uJjt5sp.png (2348x378, 122.63K)

he LITERALLY says the game is good

Everyone already knows the game is going to be janky with shitty graphics

cope

>game engine runs like shit
>game looks like shit
>game filled to the brim with tedious fluff that can easily be cut
>no idea what makes the game fun, have to "find it" when it's supposed to be out in like 6 months
>game is good tho
excited for the next bethesda product!!!

>flying
Well that’s already more than what I was expecting.

>Engine is shit
>Flying feels like crap
What this tells me is that flying will actually be a thing instead of the point to point teleportation people figured it would be

don't forget:
>won't be moddable to the level of all previous beth games, which means another 76 where modders can't fix it and all the trash floats to the top

>won't be moddable to the level of all previous beth games
sauce?

Honestly, just impressed they actually managed to program a working vehicle in any state. Thought for sure it'd just be another "house" you could change the appearance of that let you "warp" to other planets.

>The engine is a piece of crap
And we didn't know this?
>Flying is terrible
I'm honestly surprised there is flight, I thought spaceships were just going to be mobile fast travel points
>There is too much content
As has been the case with every Bethesda game on a deadline. Again not surprising.

Attached: Ni.jpg (290x174, 10.87K)

new zams just dropped

Attached: 1636553926832.jpg (999x999, 468.05K)

Attached: 1645772696746.jpg (1200x875, 542.08K)

Why is he wearing a wetsuit?

cope

With what? The fact that game is going to be good?

Not shown: Later in the Same thread he specifies that he hates Bethesda Games, specifies that he considers the engine crap for specifically asset development (and that he prefers unity), and that he personally didn't like the flight but others might.
Then he deleted it all because he was Retarded and thought an NDA ends when you leave a company.

>Character artist
Opinion in the trash.

don't care, still hyped for starfield

I don't care about some tranny's opinion

Attached: todd.jpg (716x567, 42.42K)

>Shazam doesn't have to hate Bethesda Games
>Shazam doesn't have to be Todd Howard
You are here.

Attached: Todd Shazam.png (700x427, 695.15K)

I prefer a bug piece of shit from bethesda over the static open world of HZD

>he was Retarded and thought an NDA ends when you leave a company
Speaks volumes as to his reliability and intelligence

Cope. Cope. Cope.

>Cope
With that mass reply, sounds like someone didn't.

Sony cope is the best cope.

>resetera
Dropped.

Never forgoet shahzamtrannies got BTFO'd by Miyazaki and only have 1 more chance to show what they're truly made off with Starfield. Last chance shahzamtrannies.

Attached: 1650151314608.webm (1159x500, 2.77M)

Kill yourself discord tranny

"tedious fluff that can easily be cut"
i want you to go do your goddamned fucking taxes or some business related spreadsheet horseshit and leave gaming forever.
better yet, jump from a tall building and relieve my existence of your existence.

you wretched putrid mongrel. i wish only destruction and ruin upon you.

>specifies that he hates Bethesda Games

But Todd is Bethesda Games (Studio). Do you mean Bethesda Softworks?

the truth really hurts, i know

I mean Games made by Bethesda, user.

says the faggot who believes anything jason schreier says, a seething jew with a hate boner for bethesda

a game should be another world you escape you, you filthy cretin.
nothing in it is fluff if it makes the world feel more like another world.

>The same post again
Starfield is going to be mediocre at best but hold shit. Some asshat that was probably hired contractually for a year to debug a proprietary engine he knows nothing about and all he can do is whine about not understanding shit and talking about snoy moviegame grapix.

What is the HFW he refers to? Sorry if its a stupid question but i got my covid booster yesterday and since then i fe

Snoy cope general?

>beta
oh no..is Starfield just 76 2

Attached: 1625261314896.png (297x314, 104.24K)

starfield bad
*cope*
*cope*
*cope*
starfield bad
*cope*
*cope*
*cope*
starfield bad
*cope*
*cope*
*cope*
starfield bad

Attached: 111111.png (882x1289, 93.92K)

what the fuck is myazaki?

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. get a life.

that snoy movie game horizon faggot west

There is no form of life lower than that of the mass replier.

Attached: 13495803454.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

>Trannyera
Those trannies and kikeschates bethesda and todd for speaking the truth and telling them to eat a dick

And shazamfags lost any morals they had with fucking Elden Ring

Attached: The day when todd howard got banned for speaking the truth.png (1567x7221, 2.68M)

Shazam just ran away from another Disney project, better think of some comebacks

oic. Wonder if they hated Bethesda Games back when they were working for them before, then just hated them recently.

Attached: 1651018488900.webm (640x360, 413.5K)

what is happening here and why

Internal betas are a thing, you know. There's no reason to do a public one for a singleplayer game.
>inb4 1.0 release for Bethesda IS the beta, hyuk hyuk

kill yourself now and be gone from Yea Forums, you are far to young.

that trannyera fag is larping since bethesda and now MS PROHIBITED all of it with NDA's now giving a full fledged lawsuit.

all thanks to jewson schreier

idk we still haven't seen anything for the game. I guess we'll see what we are in for come June.

starfield honestly looks like an uncontested goty, why arent devs making games that draw players in anymore?

>trusting some loser from resetera

This is just par for the course for Bethesda, they did this exact thing for FO4 and 76 as well. Barely a peep before summer of release year, dump a ton of info at the xbox event and then release late that year.

Attached: ajjtb7abuaw81.png (4512x2160, 2.64M)

I kneel

>resetranny
Seethe more snoy. You will never EVER play Starfield :)

That's right, now kneel.

Xbox! You son of a bitch!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.91K)

Because doing things that are newish doesn't guarantee money like a new version of some game you've played a dozen times.
For instance imagine pod-racing star wars game, it'd basically be a reskinned Forza/Gran Turismo but god forbid anyone make something that isn't 99% the same as everything else.

Sure, but you'd think they would try a little bit reassurance since 76, but I'm honestly starting to think all game companies are just as unaware as Nintendo when it comes to public appearance and good PR.

All will be forgotten once Todd appears on that stage with his cool leather jacket.

why the fuck do you retards care about Bethesda games when Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 were abysmal
you're actually braindead holy shit

Attached: Corporal Hitler.jpg (215x235, 8.67K)

i just want space skyrim not something unrecognizable. buy more indies if you want variety.

>stop having fun
Haha, no. Gatling laser goes brrrrt.

Attached: file.png (1031x1071, 1.31M)

>Skyrim
>abysmal
gotta love the fucking contrarians.

yes I'm sure the braindead jurnos will shit their pants, but I'm not so sure I will.