FFXIV is pretty good

FFXIV is pretty good.

Attached: BASED GM.png (1070x786, 946.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/uc8zxy/dragonsongs_reprise_ultimate_world_race/i6lkx7t/
strawpoll.me/46038012
strawpoll.me/46035964/r
clips.twitch.tv/KathishAbrasiveKumquatDatBoi-0pmHXmN6Jr2SfojR
finalfantasyxiv.com/anniversary/na/detail/memoir_3.html?rgn=na&lng=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it could be much better

i kneel

I do wonder if my character with a sexual name will be reported since the name isn't expressly sexual and isn't self-aggrandizing.

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/uc8zxy/dragonsongs_reprise_ultimate_world_race/i6lkx7t/

Attached: waterfox_2022-04-28_17-04-49.png (883x364, 37.18K)

Attached: 2022-04-28_16.48.13[1].jpg (1038x1098, 559.17K)

I think FFXIV modding is pretty nice.

Attached: FKD4MqpakAACsHl.jpg (1858x1057, 168.05K)

I can't tell what's going on in this image; is the LB reducing his healing debuff?

>Knights
>Thordan
>Nidhogg+Estinien Eyes
>Knights Round 2
>Save Haurchefant or else the fight loops
>Thordan Round 2
>Niddhog + Hraesvelgr
>Thordan again
>Ultimate Thordan

Attached: I KNEEL.jpg (360x518, 40.58K)

What's the best song in the game and why is it Revenge of the Horde

Horsefart... forgive me...

What am I looking at here?

When do I unbox these bros

Attached: file.png (359x192, 27.25K)

Same, post more modded waifus.

Yeah, tank LB3 reduces the healing debuff from 100% to 20%.

Latest
>Strawpoll
>Lorepoll
strawpoll.me/46038012

If you choose option 2, when?

>Previous
Alisae: strawpoll.me/46035964/r

Attached: CD0EECC9-5A61-44FC-8A08-0D6F1F50F15B.jpg (1466x2048, 508.21K)

AI is getting pretty advanced these days

Bros...I'm holding on as long as I can. Don't fuck up the Tank LB3 and save me.

Attached: Haurchefant.jpg (299x168, 7.6K)

As you say.

Attached: 2022-01-03_01-23-27-284_Portrait.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I'm not even doing this gay fight bro
Call me when 6.3 drops

Sorry bro I had to use Doom of the Living for an epic finisher.

I got reported for the name moistnozzle on a wow rp server even though they have a gnome npc named hotnozzle. western gms are anti-fun

Why did they bring this stupid faggot back? Worst part of the expac.

Hilda! Hilda! Hilda!

Attached: 202ADA4C-CBC0-4C40-A503-314EC6ADE17A.jpg (1858x1057, 188.6K)

clips.twitch.tv/KathishAbrasiveKumquatDatBoi-0pmHXmN6Jr2SfojR

You dont understand bro, I NEED to lb3 as a red mage

I want to make Y'shtola marry my dick and have her abandon all scholarly pursuits..

so what’s the update on ultimate prog

Attached: 768C3D9D-6C1A-47C7-BDA2-2B5DFA54FE96.jpg (1017x1920, 233.55K)

I should really do this expac's role quests so I can spend time with her.

Tank LB3 saves Haurchefant. Have to destroy the spear once you're out of the chains otherwise he dies anyways.

You only get trash from them, so whenever you feel like it

Sorry, Y'shtola, but I don't date the elderly, much less fuck them. Maybe when we get to the Thirteenth you'll find something more your speed.

Glad you found happiness with Hilda, friend.

Attached: FJjpkVfUYAQciSy.jpg (1920x1080, 228.01K)

They finally found how to save him

Lb3 tank and then another fucking dps check killing the spear

fight is a timeloop, have to save horsefart after the first loop to progress.

the EliteFaze team is at the lead but stuck in the Spear of Sorrow trying to save Haurchefant the Myrmidon, they can't progress past the Dohecadron AoE King Rotbart throws at the party, they have been trying to do the matingpress strat but it's not working

Based GM system.
I was going to bot in this game given that you are 99% safe as long as you don't hack with speedhacks and similiat, but i'd hate to miss out on jail GM dialogue like this.

Attached: 1651101226037.jpg (828x551, 31.95K)

What other mods would you recommend? I was thinking on installing the Gunbreaker sound mod.

Vergil SAM mod and DRK animations mod.

Why were the healings working now?? What happened?

I remember seeing the Vergil SAM. What are the DRK animations?

You really should

>Finish her quests learn about her past and how her childhood friend grew up and had a family
>She talks wistfully about how when she’s able to put down her responsibilities as SeedSeer, she’d love to go on a proper adventure, just you and her
>Looks directly at your character, then suggests that motherhood and raising a family would surely be quite an adventure too

Attached: DD09D16E-3D32-4CEB-9B0B-632F39DD502F.jpg (1800x1800, 530.69K)

I'm frothing and foaming

Attached: fancytola.jpg (1440x2560, 2.1M)

Going for the Necromancer title now. It's pretty fun to fuck around in the Palace

She thinks Runar is a manchild though. If not the WoL then maybe she should shack up with Magnai or Thancred.

Attached: 2AF4251C-FCC3-42AF-BA47-D2D7CCC9E34C.jpg (1000x1415, 527.5K)

Gl user, I had lots of fun getting mine

this is after the nidhogg intermission, if you tank lb him here and can heal him more to keep him up, after that you have to beat the spear enrage. if you fail you have to go through the timeloop again.

>She thinks Runar is a manchild though
>the entire expansion she talks about wanting to go back to the Thirteenth
>post patch storyline is spearheaded by her wanting to find a way to go back to the Thirteenth
>clearly wants to use the void gate in Thavnair to go back to the Thirteenth
Hell a lot of work and effort for someone she thinks is just a manchild.

I haven’t looked into those titles, just how hard are they? It’s Roguelike right, so if you get unlucky or fuck up then you lose all progress and have to start from zero?

Attached: 014AB074-9A61-4B3A-B468-3C1022D972E0.png (638x922, 689.9K)

*it will bypass the healing debuff a bit so you can keep him up

I got Odder Otter from a Stormblood box, that was pretty neat

>the checkpoint was for time loop kino
haha the retards complaining got fucking btfo'd

>you can heal him
What happened to the no heals debuff???

LB3 makes it 20%

why doesn't this button just share a recast timer with jump? what is the point of a 120s damage gcd? this accounts for 0.00001% of drg overall damage. It should just be the aoe version of jump just like everyone else gets aoe versions of their shit that shares cds

Attached: 1648050701255.png (80x80, 15.42K)

>Y'shtola cucking Runar with Big Void Cock
BASED.

Why a time loop though? I thought that was Alex's thing not Thordan or Nignog.

see
the lb you build up during thordan and nidhogg is for tanks to use on horsefart

Did you just kinda skip through the Slitherbow line? She clearly, heavily identifies with the Night’s Blessed and takes huge pride in the role they made for her among them, she considers herself one just as much as she considers herself a Scion. She uses their terminology and phrases in casual conversation, she clearly wants to maintain a connection with them just as Thancred wants to maintain a connection with Ryne- except it’s actually possible that she can.

She never once says she wants to see Runar alone again, otherwise it would be just as valid to find a way to bring him to the Source.

It's a time loop mechanically but narratively its alternate history

Because yoshi bard is just telling his fanfic

More or less. RNG isn't as big a factor as losing as it is in making wins easier.

It's basically the ministrel going "ok but what if tho?".

All while Keeper of the Entwined Serpents stands there and watches and listens and has no name.

it's the Wandering Minstrel actively doing his BUT WOT IF thing in the middle of the retelling

its the minstrels chuuni fanfic

massive cope. shes literally staying up days at a time trying to find a way back to him.

minstrel schizoposting

You realise the 13th is the Void shard, right?

Attached: 1BEF1FED-3293-4DD0-825C-B5A01CAA1758.jpg (1008x715, 114.62K)

Its a what if after you beat the original events

A relic of how the game's design used to be. It's fine for it to stay.

Are you a retard? Runar is from the FIRST, NOT THE THIRTEENTH.

Attached: 1639217198141.png (486x374, 340.88K)

screenshotting these posts so i can put them on your gravestone after yshtola inevitably finds a way back and theres a romantic cutscene about how much they love and missed each other

Do I level AST, RDM, or BLM next

What happened to her other Elezen’s bodyguard, I remember the guy saying something like;
>”I’m sorry for not helping you during the bloody banquet bro, I had to protect the Seedseer but I’m glad you’re ok”
Then somewhere between HW and SB he was replaced by this no name cuck.

BLM is the only well designed job in this game so save it for last, or else you won't want to level up anything else after

blm leveling is ass but is one of the funnest classes in the game if you like to optimize autistically

i hate AST

RDM is has a lot of style, fun skills, fun rotation, and instant cast rez's that everyone likes.

So how mad do you think xenos and momo are right now? Especially Momo with his inflated ego

Attached: 1645190465918m.jpg (720x1024, 77.64K)

How do I not suck at CC

Play WAR, SAM, WHM, RDM, MCH, or DRG. Anything else and you're gimping yourself.

cool sound effect

I'm going to froth and foam deep inside her fertile pussy.

>fertile
user...

for me it's nude lalafell mods.

About 1000 hours of practice.

The ex-Garlean has been there since ARR. So it's even funnier he still doesn't have a name.
finalfantasyxiv.com/anniversary/na/detail/memoir_3.html?rgn=na&lng=en

My WoL magic makes her fertile.

Yugiribro finally wore me down and I've rolled a femra

RNG is a bit of factor, with traps and stuff but you can strongly minimize the risk by being careful or knowing how to react to traps. It's one of the rarest titles in the game tho, and most players are used to floors 1-60 from spamming for levels but it's weird to realize how quickly shit can go wrong solo even on lower floors

Y'shtolafags getting increasingly more desperate since Shadowbringers will never not be funny.

Just ship yourself with Alisaie or G'raha like the devs want retards

I actually would recommend playing any of those except for WHM. The problem with WHM is that white its very good, you still need your team to do something, and sometimes you just get teams who just can't kill anyone even if you stun and heal perfectly . WAR, SAM, RDM, MCH and DRG can all focus down some squishy target to quickly take them out of the fight so your team is in a 4v5 situation, and thus can be more impactful on an individual level.