Xeno3 thread

On a scale of modern MCU to TLOU2, how woke is XB3 gonna be? Last thread

Attached: censored and woke design.jpg (1280x640, 85.81K)

Thank you OP for making the next xeno thread yet another schizo resetera vs /pol/ shitstorm. Clearly you are the most heterosexual man alive. I even left you a special treat in the options field.

Resetera are the XB3 audience. Its true, they love this woke censored game.

XenoReseteraCensoredRacemixingPropagandaBlade 3: We Apologize For Being So Problematic in XB2!

Abandon all hope (and booba!) for yee who enter here!!

OMG... she is sooooo attractive...

Attached: Attractive 88.jpg (837x1024, 124.87K)

Attached: 01_001.png (1280x1807, 2.61M)

TIME FOR AN ALL-OUT ATTACK EVERYONE

WE'LL TEACH THOSE SHITTY ROTTEN ADULTS THE POWER OF US TEENAGERS

Attached: 20220428_142303.jpg (1896x1080, 311.62K)

You are mentally ill.

Outdated, non-canon design

Choco is a talented artist forever doomed to produce concept art instead of getting a opportunity to be the main character designer for a mainstream console game...

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 should have been Choco's turn to shine...

>Picture related

Attached: __xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_choco_chocolate_shop__8ea4fddd5d2675bd2477b6c47e118a68.jpg (2758x3905, 3.93M)

Not even ten posts in and this thread is already shit. Thanks, OP. You’re the reason why we can’t have nice things on this godforsaken website

Attached: D0D685F9-0BA2-4BF2-B7FE-FB8D097E706A.jpg (715x651, 62.28K)

It's better this way, if he had been main character designer he would have been forced to self-censor
He got to be character designer in xenosaga 3 which will probably end up being better than this game

That design was retconned, soz...

This, They would have probably covered up his characters in burkas or smth...

Eunie.

Attached: 0FAD0D28-DEBF-4C4A-9F78-05F8914DC02C.jpg (1500x2557, 371.84K)

Kek this is literally persona 5, but woke!!!

Sorry you don't like us actual adults talking about real issues in gaming, like Monolithsoft's increasing subservience to western markets...

>actual adults

Attached: 1632066673424.jpg (1072x603, 41.55K)

I think it's safe to say that this place has lost the last bit of nuance it had. Yea Forums has just become the other extreme to Twitter.
A place filled with reactionaries that cry about every litte thing in games instead of playing them.

>DON'T ASK QUESTIONS
>JUST CONSUME PRODUCT

>DO NOT ENJOY THINGS
>JUST WALLOW IN MISERY AND ANGER UNTIL YOU DIE
>RUIN ENJOYMENT FOR OTHER PEOPLE

Twitter tranny having a falseflag meltdown that his precious Nintendo game is being shit on. And so, he retreats into irony knowing he's been utterly blown the fuck out already.

Screaming 'nigger' isn't a question.
Screaming 'censorship' and then failing to post proof of censorship is not a question.

That art is whatever, whoever fucking drew THIS picture should literally design everything Xenoblade related, still salty no video game ever comes close to being like this

Attached: 90685.jpg (504x710, 273.92K)

Why do they always resort to falseflags so quickly?

>SEETHE EVERY WAKING MOMENT
>SHIT UP EVERY VIDEOGAME DISCUSSION THREAD UNTIL Yea Forums BECOMES UNUSABLE
>BE TOO MUCH OF A SCHIZOID FAGGOT TO FUNCTION IN SOCIETY

>The Ikaruga artist did shit for Xenoblade
>They haven't made him in charge of the art direction
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: g_img_suzuki01.jpg (710x502, 236.25K)

Because you deliberately ignore the ones who post proof, and you only engage those who support your conclusion. You respond to shitposts, you falseflag, so that you never have to confront these things in earnest like a big boy.

>Screaming 'censorship' and then failing to post proof of censorship

Fucking kill yourself you slum-dwelling, rat-eating Brazilian faggot. I hope the next time the police start firing randomly into your shit-filled favela a stray bullet ricochets and shatters your spine, leaving you paralyzed and helpless for days until someone decides to harvest your organs. Fuck you.

xenoblacked cucks

>Sorry you don't like us actual adults

Attached: 1576289470719.png (481x837, 546.75K)

Seriously. Imagine living in a festering shithole like Brazil, being unable to afford any console other than a bootleg PS2 with Ronaldinho Transsexual Soccer 2002 as your only game, and growing up such a mentally deficient person due to the lead paint in the rusty shack you call a """home""" that you spend every waking moment shitting up Yea Forums with your ESL ramblings.
Kill yourself now.

>Wanting your daily spam gone is falseflagging
>Wanting your daily spam gone is fueling shitposters

Attached: HA.jpg (1198x568, 107.6K)

I've said that I don't think Choco should ever be allowed to design characters for Xenoblade. I think maybe that was a bit too harsh.

His monster designs are great. His alien designs are usually pretty good. I don't know if I've ever seen one of his male or adult female designs, because all this guy wants to draw is little girls. And he's shit at drawing little girls.

But it seems like they've reminded Saito that this isn't a hentai, and if they're willing to do that, then they're probably willing to remind Choco that this character isn't a little girl. And in that case, I think it's worth giving him a shot.

It must be tiring to evaluate everything in life by how woke it is.

Based, another series brought down to its knees by us westerners

It's not even your regular /pol/schizos this time. It's the regular Snoy Brazilian schizoposter who's now decided to latch onto XBC3. Just ignore his shit threads and move on.

>Westerners

I don't know why you insist on this, though. I believe that this is all on Japan

>Based, another series brought down to its knees by us westerners
Why are you LARPing as a /pol/tard this time you subhuman Brazilian faggot. Fuck off.

>Picture related
It's just coomershit. I don't want him or the current artist to be the artist for the next game. I want the next game to have DE's artstyle.

Huh? Why would Xeno of all games be "woke" you dumb faggot?

Yea Forums is just anti-intellectual to it's core.
Dishonored is claimed to be misogynistic? STOP COMPLAINING STOP QUESTIONING THINGS
Street Fighter V is censored? STOP COMPLAINING STOP QUESTIONING THINGS

So you see, it's neither really a matter of right or left. This is just the only thing Yea Forums knows how to do, force of habit. Nothing new to say, ever.

>I want the next game to have DE's artstyle.
This but with all clothes customization replaced with jackets only just like 3 to avoid hurting western sensibilities

>censored designs
>interracial relationships as a central plot point
it's a mystery

that's it? fuck off. Japanese people don't give a shit, these are concessions for marketing purposes in the West. Stop making these faggot threads holy shit. it was going to be like this as 2 was like this 2, what the fuck do you idiots expect. Just learn Japanese already.

Mods, do your goddamn job.

M-maybe the girls will get costume upgrades into skimpy outfits like Mio.

I was always pissed that there was no squad of cute anime girl pilots in X to reflect this pic.

Attached: 1592738933700.jpg (2048x1444, 501.24K)

>Japanese people don't give a shit
And then we look at Guilty Gear Strive with censoring the females and turning Testament into a tranny.

Attached: 1629961424460.png (672x777, 253.75K)

Is 3 going to be another overly complicated anime fan service gacha game like 2?

Hopefully theres a new Poppi QT Pi.

Attached: Poppi QT Pi.jpg (815x981, 232.13K)

Wouldn't it be funny if this Xenoblade game is the first one without a swimsuit DLC? Because if there ends up not being one, you can no longer claim that Xenoblade 3 wasn't censored.

Attached: 1619655100283.gif (112x112, 192.06K)

Absolutely not, would offend western sensibilities

The funny thing is, I'm not even really arguing that the root of the cause is "wokeness" or "feminism" on the part of the developers. In fact it's probably a lot of the opposite.
But I do believe that most of the people rabidly defending this game are driven by blind loyalty to Nintendo and Japan, spite, and out of a misguided belief that this game represents their Western progressivism, which you can see here At the very most, their censorship is the result of a scattershot guessing game, like how Disney panders to China by removing gay people

Um just because every xeno game had swimsuits doesn't mean it's proof of censorship sweaty

>Taking Resetera seriously at all.

Attached: 1647303240532.jpg (1500x1123, 286.95K)

Where the fuck did all these retarded schizoid shitposters even come from?
Is it really just 2016 /pol/ remnants who haven't had an outlet? Just go to

>Poppi QT
>cuite
>QT Pi
>cuite pie
Wait... oh...

>/pol/
Rent free

Attached: 1645213039392.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

Attached: 1644551218047.png (518x787, 533.89K)

Post the folder or youre lying about the quantity.

Struck a nerve, election tourist?

>Hates racists, makes fun of /pol/ users by calling them non-white

made for bbc

You really are textbook definition of that picture I posted. Wouldn't be surprised if you think Yea Forums was never racist either like leftypol keeps trying to make people think.

Attached: 1642773195026.jpg (1000x1380, 508.39K)

>Being this anally annihilated over being called an election tourist
Thank you for your effort but everytime I sage you just respond with schizoid delusions and strawman, bumping the thread anyway so this is my last message.

>Even a design like Pandoria would be too much for xenoblade 3

>/pol/ once again confusing going for a different design aesthetic with censorship.