Enemies can poison you

>enemies can poison you

Attached: 1621194498649.webm (640x1138, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still not getting it.

Imagine a virus that only kills people who visit the hospital.

good thing the virus suddenly died when putin invaded ukraine huh?

Anti vaxers sure are self conscious.
>I'm NOT VAXXED.
>I'M NOT GETTING THE POISON
Ok, nobody asked.
>Uh....SHEEEEEEEEP!

Attached: 1645963196769.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

vax that thang up nibba

>claims he isn't going to argue
>argues
ok

Attached: 1621111327037.jpg (489x633, 420.85K)

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
>More likely to occur after the second dose
Uhh, so what does this mean for you boosterfags? Sowwy, I don't follow the science :(

Anybody else noticed over the last 2 year how the virus seems to only target people who didn't get the stupid government jab? Am I tripping?

i'm still waiting to die

how does this guy relates to videogames?

>anti-vaxxers claim the vaccine kills you
>nothing so far
Is there a date? I wish it killed me.

Also, anti-vaxxers can't explain why the government would benefit from killing tax payers.

i didn't get it, i got covid, it did nothing to me, now everything is fine and nobody cares anymore except my manager at work who still wears a mask for some retarded reason my theory is he is self-conscious about his own face

i literally just had it with 2 jabs

Same.
>triple-vaxxed
>got covid twice
>still alive
I got fucking scammed

Attached: 1645071698236.jpg (740x960, 599.8K)

it's like the ole vegan joke, "how do you know someone is an anti-vaxxer? don't worry, they'll tell you"

videogames?

Attached: mgs-snake.gif (448x252, 3.45M)

Lee is on tiktok now shilling for globohomo, it’s board culture to spam it

>Conservatives don't get the Jab
>Get Covid and many of them die
>THIS IS A BIO-WEAPON DESIGNED TO TARGET CONSERVATIVES
Dumber than children.

Attached: FH1cIfBXMAQsROP.jpg (406x333, 24.98K)

Holy fucking based

They wirus is more dangerous to vaccinated people to the point they need another dose to protect them, and another one... and another one...

>0.000000000000000000001% increased chance myocarditis
oh wow literally nothing

>work in customer service
>unvaxxed
>still not dead
2 more weeks

I noticed the exact opposite.
People who wear masks and get the injections still end up getting sick
But the people who don't do any of that and just ignore the hysteria not only didn't get it, but don't even know anyone who got it.

Fucking weird. A virus that can only infect you if you're a paranoid hypochondriac.

I'm sorry but if you're an anti-vaxxer and you come within 6 feet of me you're getting knocked the fuck out.

Unironically based
Anyone who discusses fucking covid whether its pro or against should get shot

Got my jabs, still waiting for society to collapse like all the /pol/tards thought we would.

Just like they thought Covid was a big happening only to declare it wasn't.

Surprisingly based

>took the moderna 'ccine
>took the moderna booster
>took a 2nd Pfizer booster
When do i die bros??

>there are hundreds maybe thousands of (mentally ill) people who come from discord to spend as much of their waking moments to spam this board with shit threads

What a genuinely sad life, keep pissing in an ocean of piss. It's the same as not doing it at all. video games.

Uh... I don't think you should mix them

Are you retarded? Do you not understand how vaccines work?
Yeah no shit you got it, you got an immune system supplement not a hazmat suit.

If you wanted to die then why did you get the government-approved immortality serum?

No you're going trough a psychotic breakdown with massive confirmation bias.

maybe the true death was the friends we made along the way

>2 more weeks
More like, 2 more years. These hysteric faggots have been screeching for 2 damn years that you're going to die if you don't wear 2 masks and get 20 injections. Meanwhile no one I know who tested positive for the "apocalyptic death plague" even showed symptoms. When are they all going to die? 2 more years?

is this the average am*ri*an

Hes right about the phone thing. Little silly to worry about tracking unless you go full inna woods.Unless you have the force to make change.

>you took the vax therefore you'll die
>you didn't take the vax therefore you'll die

Attached: 9895 - 2soyjaks are_you_soying_what_im_soying arm arrow clothes glasses hair im_with_stupid looking_at_each_other smirk soyjak stubble tshirt variant_markiplier_soyjak variant_wholesome_soyjak.jpg (996x976, 180.77K)

>permanent heart damage vs the fucking meme flu you get for a week before moving on with your life unless you're 70 or 400 lbs
i guess if you're already a fat ass with a shit vascular system it can't be that bad

People told me the vaxx would kill me. Other people told me the coof would kill me. And yet here I am, alive and kicking. Fucking frauds.

You act as though there aren't barriers everywhere to the unvaccinated. You wouldn't hear anyone complaining about it if there were no mandates or requirements.

Is this video games?

Who's Lee?

You will NEVER be a woman!!!

I've had covid twice
not vaccinated
feels good man

ok and

>People told me
You're a fucking idiot. Plain as a simple day, no brain science or rocket surgery about it

>nobody asked
Nigga what the fuck do you think a manddate is?

How new

when you go for a jog

so why are there two threads with this guy on Yea Forums right now

>why are there advertisers on Yea Forums

I've never had covid. I haven't taken the vaccines. Every single one of my friends who have taken it, has gotten it 2 or 3 times at this point.

>never took the vaccine
>never took a covid test
>worked the entire lockdown period and made extra bonus money for extra hours pulling security
>everyone else where I work are in debt, vaxxed and still testing positive
Should have just ignored it and got on with your lives lads.

Attached: 4.png (576x676, 458.76K)

>You have to waste all your free time here
Thank god this cringe only happens during burger
I'm migrating to vg until this settles

Idk the doctors said it was okay though

>if it saves just one life-
>still not getting it
>THEN DIE DIE DIE
>also, we need to go to war with Russia

Stress compromises your immune system and fucks up your body desu

People still care about the rona?

Attached: 1597517304269.jpg (473x355, 174.13K)

I'm glad I didn't get jabbed. I would be fucking paranoid to no end if I had to deal with a potential stroke.

Attached: 1649031927575.jpg (946x2048, 181.43K)

>an anonymous message board was supposed to allow free discussion of ideas and image sharing not held back by a cult of personality
>in reality, it attracts the absolute dregs of society
>people just come here to do the equivalent of taking a shit in order to get a rise out of others
>actual schizos consider it a playground where they can do whatever they want
>lack of moderation invites agenda pushers mostly from the far right
Nuke this place and anyone who ever visited it.

>weapon can be poisoned

Attached: 1648836637297.webm (270x480, 1.12M)

Remember when /pol/ believed everyone with the vaccine would start dying en masse last September and there would be worldwide chaos and The Road-tier devastation? How do these cowards even function?

Attached: 5765465.jpg (586x1024, 109.51K)

Sometimes I wonder if these posts are really made by actual humans

>only person in my family who didn't get the jab
>only person in my family who never exhibited symptoms

>facebook post
Do chudoids really?

yes, pol is here in the room with us
you concern yourself with this stupid shit? fucking vermin

Getting covid is what does that though, this is based on retards who still think the covid vaccine is built on a weakened version of the virus and not a bio-engineered template

xqcL

You /pol/trannies come here to spread your Chicken Little bullshit all the time, it's hard not to catch wind of your latest deranged cowardly rantings.

Attached: 1649281207714.jpg (680x636, 79.42K)

>this is based on retards who still think the covid vaccine is built on a weakened version of the virus and not a bio-engineered template
that's what antivaxers complain about though

i don't visit pol, and i hardly post here. get your life in order, stop visiting reddit or facebook or 4channel so much and fuck off

Women are stupid

>then die. you want me to argue with you?
>proceeds to make up quotations and implies that I am communicating them to him so that he can argue
>"get the vaccine"
classic video honestly
still dont have it lol, also my province dropped all requirements for it

Nobody believes you faggot. This is such a typical coward pussy bitch move, "I-I'm not even with those guys but y-you're an idiot!"

the opposite

where did the " the are tracking you through an injectable chip"idiots come from? where the fuck is this chip getting power?

>Didn't get the jab
>Didn't get sick
>Fat fuck brother didn't get the jab
>Didn't get sick
>Mom and dad got the jab
>Didn't get sick
Huh

Attached: 1634587237407.jpg (600x849, 61.06K)

>nobody asked
>get the jab or we susped your salary
Get roped you fucking piece of shit

>nobody asked
>video posted asks to take the vaccine
are you retarded

>not using covid as an excuse for free extra pto
I got my third bout of the coof the end of february.

Nanomachines

Attached: PortalBlue.jpg (271x365, 20.6K)

Everyone I knew who got the vax died within a period of 6 months. The results of this scam will be devastating to the human race.

Is this still happening?

The ridiculously stretched ego someone has to be to willingly be a tool of the system and made fun of like this. Can you even consider it? People don't even know his name, just his oversized face and that he's that guy used in le vaxxgood vs levaxxbad narrative in internet forums once every couple of weeks. Is it really worth it? Was he fully aware when he choose to make the 'deal'?

You can with the booster for some reason, I don't remember why I just remember being told that

stinky redditor. not everyone lies all the time, go back will ya?

Seeing the opposite results in the UK funnily enough, people keep getting jabs and they're unironically dying from covid. Then you have norf fc and grandma fc getting natural immunity.

unvaxxed here, finally caught the flu earlier this month, I went to a wedding together with my mom and we both caught it.
I was sick for 6 days, only two of them were bad but not that bad, like I've had worse hangovers that make me scream "God please just kill me now"
Covid wasn't that kind of level of bad, just fever, low appetite and muscle pains.

Attached: 1636024912547.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>Vaccines are...LE BAD! Because...they just hecking are okay???

>nobody asked
typical jabby IQ...

in hospitals and some other jobs yes, at least where I live

>where did the " the are tracking you through an injectable chip"idiots come from? where the fuck is this chip getting power?
That was glownigger posting to discredit the actual arguments. People who are against the vaxx consistently had very reasonable and sane problems with it, but Big Pharma couldn't accept that and released probably the biggest glownigger ops I've seen yet to discredit them. hell, CIA troopers set fire to dozens of 5G towers in the UK alone just for this.

implying they can afford to give out nano machines for free

I'm willing to bet anything this guy made this video to either appease his GF or to try to get a GF. Literally no man would act so unhinged unless pussy was driving him to do so.

I caught it without the vaccination and it literally just felt like a normal flu. I had an on-and-off fever for about two days and mild symptoms for about a week after that.

>don't give a shit about safety measures
>be a walking hazard to others
>get mad when people call you out

""""""vaccines"""""""

>enemy locks you up

Attached: 1651155881800.jpg (1920x1920, 2.43M)

Sorry not going to get vaxxed and im also not going to fight Russians.
Haha i know, i simply wont do those things.

Didn't get the jab, still waiting for society to collapse like all the narrative believers thought we would.

Just like they thought Covid was a big happening only to declare it wasn't.

you can with boosters. It's actually more effective

Got it now with two jabs

nice

upvoted

>doesn't give an argument and cries
>b-but I don't have to give an argument
Then keep crying faggot, looks like that's all you'll ever do.

>nnooooo not my 0.0001 mortality rate nooooo, take the experimental shot by fraudulent pharma megacorp
you deserve what's coming to you

I prefered the coomposting over this. Quick! Someone post tits and ask a basic question!

Attached: Capture6.png (312x263, 63.75K)

just 2 more weeks and you start dropping like flies believe me

>I'm a heckin centrist look at me
All centrists are vaxxed so your the retard who is implicitly saying 2 more weeks until covid kills anti vaxxers.

>boss is sending me back to the office
PLEASE CHINKS MAKE A NEW VIRUS

PLEASE

why would the the gubmint need to put a chip in the public when the public themselves already willingly upload every waking moment of their lives to the internet, carry tracking devices that they willingly upgrade year after year, and mail in their dna samples to discover their allergic reactions to gluten doesn't exist. seems redundant.

Alright janny, do your thing now. You know,
CLEANING UP THE VIDEO GAME BOARD

Attached: 1594851889278.jpg (720x817, 58.49K)

This whole virus was literally a psyop so China could purge members of their population again.

If you are young and healthy/don't have a compromised immune system why get the vaccine? Honest question. I never needed it for work. It doesn't really help other people if you can still get it yourself right?

>Ok, nobody asked.
I was literally forced to leave my zogbot career of 8 years because I refused to take a shot that put my friend on blood thinners and gave my dad the worst flu of his life. Globohomo apologists should hang.

Attached: hyde.png (608x580, 503.63K)

Kill me, Pete

>you deserve what's coming to you
And that would be?

if you catch covid, you're at greater risk of heart damage tho

Imagine being this platinum mad, look at his face, his expressions
What the fuck happened to this retard

Attached: 1643006388058.png (463x453, 147.99K)

It only targeted fat and old people.

I got infected by a guy who had 3 jabs, the vaccine does jack shit

A VACCINE IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU IMMUNE. FUCKING STOP WITH THE "IT BOOSTS YOU SO IT'S LESS HARMFUL" BULLSHIT. STOP BELIEVING THE NEW MADEUP VERSION TO COMPENSATE FOR THE 1 YEAR MADE BULLSHIT MRNA EXPERIMENT FAILURE.

Attached: 1644984211923.jpg (833x1024, 129.71K)

Misery

ok schizo

Why are liberals so violent? Is it because they hang around black people?

Because you need it okay? Do not question anything, just follow orders you fucking goyim peasant.

based
kek

( 。)(。 )
1 + 1 = ?

Both are cucks

He's going to seethe really hard at you.

>you concern yourself with this stupid shit
there's an entire fucking board of schizo faggots who do exactly that you unironic fucking autist lmao

if MRNA can cure cancer you guys would still scream EXPERIMENT FAILURE holy fuck anti science nigger drink your snake oil.

>I was literally forced to leave
*chose to

>has a remote job
>hasn't moved to a company with no local branch
Sounds like a you problem.

I'm sure you'll choose to give me your wallet when I point a gun at your head too

>Took the vaccine to kill myself
>Still alive a year after
This is where /pol/'s "The vaxx is going to kill everyone" falls apart since people would flock to it if they realized it was an easy way to kill themselves

>My bandaid won’t work unless YOU get your bandaid!!!1

Same here

I had covid according to an antigen test, it was like pretty much just a bad fever. Spent 2 days in bed, felt fine on the third. I don't get what the big idea is.

Had it in november, the worst part about it was the lethargy by far, it was just like a really bad cold, I was bedridden, otherwise fine.

>if [retarded hypothetical] I wouldn't look like a retard
Fucking ironic you call anybody else an anti science snake oil fag, retard. Kys

Sick pay in bongistan is around 125 amerilard dollars a week. Would rather sit at a desk/moving shit/watch CCTV cameras for $500-600 a week.

This is not video games

If it successfully cured cancer no we wouldn't. Why? Because it actually did what it was supposed to do. You can still very much so catch, transmit and die from Covid even if you're triple jabbed. It's a fuck massive failure.

It didn't say it makes you immune either. It says it increases immunity. Looks like they had to change the definition because retards like you.

The original definition still says "artificially increase immunity" why don't you read the shit you post? It counters your point

life is videogame therefore valid thread.

There are people out there who believe this bizarre strawman is a good argument.

Nobody here cares about videogames.

Death by disease is the worst and most painful way to go though. If people wanted to die that bad, they'd just jump.

The booster gave me a 104 fever.

only in american can you contract oppositional defiant disorder from consuming too much facebook and fox news lmao. like skepticism of authority is great and all but this is denial for the sake of denial.
you can schizopost about the coof all you want but I know for a fact the second you contract fucking giardia from drinking creek water and shit your guts out youre going straight to that hospital full of paid off jew doctors without a second thought

Attached: 1383370421659.jpg (500x375, 56.34K)

JAAAAANNYYYYYYYYY

Oh my Science YES! Say it louder for the luddites in the back!

If you're a minor the risk of heart damage from the vaccine and booster is arguably much higher than contracting covid and getting heart damage.

I got double vaxxed, because it made my family feel better. I've had a very small, constant pain in my chest, where my heart is for a couple of months now. I'm really worried, but I can't afford to even get a physical done, let alone something more expensive like an echo if they said I needed one. I always meme'd I'd just die instead of pay hospital bills but this may actually be it.

Pretty much everyone I know has gotten it, vaccinate or not

I'm immune to man-made poison.

Attached: bn.webm (540x960, 742.47K)

same reason why I get every other vaccine, it helps build my immune system

I dropped out of college and managed to slime my way into the Contracts and Services department of one of the most important local(national) company.

I can't afford to leave.

If it weren't for the fact that I got 2 full weeks of paid vacation from work because a coworker got the coof around winter I'd have forgotten this thing exists lmao. Still unvaxxed, a fair degree of my coworkers are too but one thing is for sure among all of us regardless of vax: nobody has given a single fuck about this retarded virus for over a year now. It's a fucking joke, and if you're worried you should stop being a degenerate obese smoker or just fucking get it and die for all I care.

Although the heart inflammation side effect is a widely observed side effect of the vaccine, /pol/ claims it would give you an instant heart attack which makes you death painless and unnoticeable