CEO of Based

CEO of Based

Attached: vlcsnap_2021_06_13_15h55m18s147.jpg (1400x1400, 252.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegamer.com/nioh-2-sales-series-total/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did all the shilling actually help this game sell?

Attached: every day.jpg (1819x831, 398.04K)

Shitposting meme shills destroyed the games reputation before it was even out. They made it a joke, and so that's how everyone saw it. Now they're throwing tantrums about people not taking it seriously enough and appreciating its story and so on. They were the ones spamming BULLSHIT and CHAOS and limp bizkit "cringekino" etc etc etc so I don't sympathize. You get the threads you deserve.

Didn't even understand why anyone gave a shit after those cringeworthy dialogues. When dialogues are so bad they are funny it usually means you should laugh but not pay money to play it

>I'm gonna become chaos
Wtf

*flops*

As much of a meme this game is with it's cringy ass dialogue, the moment this comes out on Steam, I will buy it. There is literally no other games coming out that are not shit and since this is sort of like Nioh, I will probably enjoy it, I haven't heard good things, but I also haven't heard bad things either.

You can have great gameplay but if the story and characters are annoying it can put off a lot of people, Returnal on the PS5 is another example of this, the game looks fun but playing as an ugly menopausal old woman kill any interest people could have in the game, same with KH or FF:SoP, if the developers didn't take the story and characters seriously why should the players?

they did take it seriously though. it's a really good prequel if you played FF1 and the finale is great. oh wait, you don't actually play the games you talk shit about, my bad. I should've known

Reminder that if you play the game, Jack will become literally (You)

They didn't take it seriously, if they did the game wouldn't have cringe ass dialogue, but coming from the same dude who wrote KH, maybe he did take it seriously, just that people don't, because the writing is awful.

You might forget him but I will never.

Attached: based_jack.png (1011x654, 540.33K)

As someone who's never cared about final fantasy, the 'I dont give a fuck about your plot' attitude made me slightly interested.

Autism

>They didn't take it seriously
Did you even play the game? They clearly did take it seriously.
>if they did the game wouldn't have cringe ass dialogue
There's barely any substantial dialogue in the game aside from at the start, at the end, and a couple inbetween, and most of the cringe shit is at the start.

I swear one autist is constantly flaming SoP threads since day one, using the same retarded arguments.

tranny game

...of Cringe

Writing is bad, nobody likes it, fuck off.

>They clearly did take it seriously.
if you keep reading people saying they didn't take it seriously, then you are the only common denominator my dude. Just because you have actual, non-meme autism and can't pick up on social ques or subtext doesn't mean parody doesn't exist.

they did though. proof is they were surprised people laughed at CHAOS.

I am ilvl 300 fully decked out in artifact gear. The game story is shit because it barely takes the time to developp characters. Its mostly exposition orbs which gives you a paragraph of background knowledge, while the character have triggers for lines they will blurt out in the middle of the dungeon. Yes the twist on ff1 is kinda fun, but it's so fucking badly delivered in performance and direction it makes ffxv looks like a masterpiece in story telling.

CEO of shit game nobody will remember in a month

Attached: 1635266414948.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

if it wasnt on epic I would be playing it rn over ER

This is a copypasta right? Ive seen this before.
Also the threads have been good and filled with discussion as far as ive seen.

>They didn't take it seriously
They did. The story is actually decent, and makes jack garland a sympathetic and understandable villain without damaging the identities of the actual protagonists, and making it clear that he still has to be defeated anyway.
I thought it a really neat solution. A lot of games with good writing like prototype and the last of us goes down the hole of completely wrecking their previous main character in order to set up the new protagonist or set them up of a villain.
This did a really good job.

Fix pc performance and drop to $20 then I'll buy

God bless EGS virgins being beta testers for us Steam chads :)

>makes jack garland a sympathetic and understandable villain
why do we keep having to make villains "sympathetic and understandable"
I don't care how sympathetic a villain is or was, I want to see them being the bad guy and doing the bad things. That's WHY they are the villain

In the age of inverted values and moral relativism, people would rather sympathize with the villain more than the protagonist.

He did it his way

Attached: 1643605762615.png (500x411, 242K)

this game is unironically kino dungeon crawling only problem is im getting 300 pieces of equipment every 3 seconds

Nice

You're the one with autism. Give me some examples of this "cringe ass" dialogue. I can think of a few, but give me ones that even remotely suggest they weren't taking it seriously. It's not even anywhere close to parody.
Aside from Jack interrupting Lich's speech, there's barely anything that remotely funny in the game after Jack and his crew meets Astos.
>if you keep reading people saying they didn't take it seriously
You're literally the only one saying that itt

wait a few years
and people will love this game like metal gear Revengeance

Do you like nioh/nioh 2? If you do then you will probably like SoP. If you like it so far because of the 2000s edge then you will also probably like it. The worst thing about the game to me is that it's not perfectly optimized and has some stutter at places but otherwise it's fun and I enjoy unlocking classes and figuring out new ones

xv is a masterpiece.

Only final fantasy 1 enjoyers may play this.

>DIALOGUE IS... LE FUNNY
no it's not. it's just jap devs being out of touch boomers.
>B-BUT IT IS LE IRONIC CRINGE
nope. just straight-faced terrible writing.

This is a prime example of a game no one would give even the remotest shit about if it wasn't related to Final Fantasy.

>Also the threads have been good and filled with discussion
Wrong, we still have people showing up and posting criticisms.

So, like Nioh? You total fucking retard.

You're the guy who keeps trying to falseflag the fanbase into acting like it cares about criticism.

You're a fucking faggot.

no one gives a shit about nioh. it sold fuck all and only giga-autists still play it.
only reason they could afford to make a sequel is because it's on a shoestring budget, using leftover assets from 2 console generations back and an ancient ass engine

Go ahead and try to discuss a videogame while people are saying what they didn't like about it or disagreeing with you.

Criticisms are discussion.
Shitposting is not.

>Criticisms are discussion
For schizos maybe. People like you have been shitting up FF and KH threads for years. Now you want to ruin SOP threads too.

Interesting. Despite the fact that I've made nothing but positive contributions to FF and KH threads, and have never said a bad word about SoP?

Very cool, user. Tell me more about myself.

Attached: 1649069371654.png (634x630, 325.64K)

thegamer.com/nioh-2-sales-series-total/
Yeah it only sold 2 million copies a year after release, totally nothing.
>Only giga-autists play it
Based. Stay the fuck out normalfags.

Why do autistics have this strange hatred of SOP? Its game of the year so far.

of flop, lol

Chaos hands typed this post

cope. nioh 3 never ever.
stranger of paradise killed nioh.

They lack the mentalization ability required to understand the motives and emotions of the characters

>Cope that Nioh 2 was successful
I will :)

Meathead being comically obsessed with chaos doesn't make a good game.

so successful it killed the franchise. cope.

>Nioh 3 was never planned
>Nioh 2 somehow killed a franchise by selling really well
Do you really have nothing better to do than shitpost nonsense? Heres your (You) you false flaggot.

>nothing but positive contributions
not one criticism? ever? fucking based nomurachad dabbing on "criticism is discussion" virgins

When are we going to get any release information on the DLC? I'm actually excited for it, especially the WoL fight.

Jack is a character study of one's internal drive and the consequences of the solidification and absurdification of the superego. Jack is confident, and is steadfast in his goals. Most internally respect his strength and courage. However, in our modern irony-poisoned cynical culture of illusions, those with strong convictions and unreserved confident are seen as foolish. The cynics only can destroy and disrupts those who walk the path of self discovery, and realize their dreams, for theirs have been crushed as a result of modernity and the ever increasing confinement of the Serpent's grid, controlled by our modern elites which look upon the antagonism and cynicism of the lower class with appeasement, for they themselves have a strong ego and superego while those of the lower class disintegrate.

Attached: squall_sayz.jpg (1024x576, 118.99K)

Love this nigga like you wouldn't believe.