Still not cracked

>still not cracked
>still only on epic store
what the fuck

Attached: 1632896499265.jpg (1920x1080, 280.82K)

Good, game was worth buying

not on chinkstore

Just buy it it's worth it. I want more tony hawk games

>giving money to epic chinese store
>giving money to fucking activision
nah

Dead online too, it's so fucking sad, man. They didn't even get too add all the datamined modes

buy a console then, what else where you hoping to hear from this thread

Play with switch emulator

You could have gotten it for 10 bucks.

PLEASE PHIL PORT THE FUCK GAME TO STEAM I BEG YOU

the originals are king. this is known just for not being atrocious

the only thing the originals have over the remakes are the soundtracks

PC nigs should just not be allowed to make these dumbass threads.

cope, game runs at like 30 fps on consoles. I'm not playing it but at least I didn't waste time on a bastardized version like you did

what about thugpro?

God you are all so picky jesus christ, if you want the game so badly just buy it, it's already been like a year without a crack

Just get a console version faggot. It's worth it. Tony Hawk games were made for consoles. They're better on them.

Did 69 frames make you happy user?

Attached: BD77D9E1-CD74-4C23-8387-32BBAC786A04.jpg (512x384, 30.84K)

Hopefully Microsoft will start releasing some of these activision games on steam. I doubt they'll do anything about the Blizzard ones.

if I want to play shit console versions I can emulate the originals on pc which are better faggit. learn to read next time

ms doesnt own activision yet, and theres still a chance the deal wont be finalized at all

yeah but it seems pretty likely

>t. mid-wit cope

EMULATE! EMULATE! I am so sick of you faggots and emulate this and emulate that. You motherfuckers play these games with console controllers. How does that make PC superior when you still play the games with a controller?

now this is coping

>runs better on my pc than original hardware
gee, i wonder..

i play on keyboard if we're talking about console. problem? keep seething

You haven't played the originals.

This game runs at 120fps on my Series X.

Attached: (You).jpg (1439x1730, 306.03K)

>epic... LE BAD!

lol why are you so sure

I fucking hate Activision Blizzard

Attached: 135162354241241231231.png (852x934, 797.04K)

You're right, you didn't waste time on it because you can't play it at all lmao.
Switch 30fps
PS5 120fps
Series 120fps
XB1/PS4 60fps
Leave it to a PCtard to not know shit about anything.

Attached: 1644676603021.gif (600x600, 2.59M)

Sad, those remakes were pretty good. I wanted another Tony hawk game, but at least got my favourite childhood game remade so can't complain.

Attached: Tony-Hawks™-Pro-Skater™-1-2_20200906081609-scaled.jpg (2048x1152, 392.02K)

2EZ PC Cucks. Always have to reply to obvious bait. It's like catching fish in a barrel. ;)

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

>you see, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded, h-haha!

Bought it dirt cheap with a coupon, was like 5-8$. After years of playing pirated thps games during ps1/2 era

Well yeah that's the point. Great that you can see the joke. Sometimes people don't get it. It's pretty simple.

Awful lot of chink shills in this thread

>you WILL buy it on epic chink store

Attached: 1633725730533.jpg (922x608, 106.18K)

>pic
Woah calm down, save some combos for the rest of us.

Honestly I don't get what the issue with Epic store is? It's just another game store.

>
>Honestly I don't get what the issue with Epic store is? It's just another game store.

Attached: 1625705275435.png (570x750, 48.84K)

pc players cucking themselves by pretending to not support evil people when they still support shitty companies every single day of their lives.

i just like the game because it's comfy and reminds me the childhood i never had. Never cared to make 2millions combos

Attached: a2e5ec47d3fd69c6ea52ef696476c37e.jpg (370x658, 45.44K)

>reminds me the childhood i never had
go the fuck outside you retarded ass zoomer
what a fucking failed generation

>paying money for the same games
Thugpro OP.

Attached: 1643326254971.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

it's too late, i'm in my 30s

>haha, pc gamers might have better features, better performance, and literally get all the shit i paid for for free but they got trolled le epic style xD
thanks man it's like i'm back on 2007 Yea Forums again

Yeah. I remember when it came out some people complained about the fact it's set in modern day but I like that aspect. Makes it feel less fake and artificial.

Like the mall level. I remember exploring abandoned buildings when I was younger so playing through it on a skateboard really takes me back. I wish the online just had a free session mode like in the old games. So you could just go into a lobby and hang out with others.

It does have free skate but only in private rooms

Except you're in a thread about a whiner who won't buy the game on his platform because he doesn't want to use a different launcher. Sounds like a loser to me.

he sounds like hes sticking to his values, something console plebs could never understand

it's just a matter of patience. you have other games you've paid for that i can play while i wait.

Attached: mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg (814x578, 101.91K)

Anyone who posts this meme has brain damage, I'm not even going to look at what I originally posted that it's in response to

Got it for 15€ on PS4 and it runs at 60fps. Get fucked pc-cvck

>posting this shit when pc-cvcks can emulate and pirate instead of giving blowjobs to valve
faggot

Attached: 342.png (680x483, 517.21K)

A bitch buying an itoddler device and complaining on Twitter about muh children slavery for brownie points should learn to shut the fuck up.

what you faggots dont understand is that buying airpods is not participating in society. get it? you literally need a fucking smartphone to exist at this point, it's not a reality a lot of people want or have chosen. you need to have an iphone or some kind of smartphone, it's just how it is. You don't need airpods. you don't need to get a new car every year or new clothes. you can call out bullshit purchases when they are doing harm to the world more than they are doing harm to the individual.

Lmao look at this consumer faggot bowing to his kike overlords and defending the system like if they forced him at bullet point to buy an itoddler device.
No you don't need to buy a new phone every 3 months.
No you don't need those fancy i-tard phones, an old $70 phone does the job.
No you don't need to ask a credit for a brand new car, just buy used.
No you don't need to consume shit non-stop. You can find happiness in life without falling into uncontrollable consumerism like all the little bitches like you using ebay and shit to buy useless plastic garbage on the internet.

Didn't sleep tonight as you can see.