Dragon Age 4 QA Devs Say They're Unionizing Over Bad Pay And Covid Safety

ITS TIME to show the fatcats that they cant fucking with game devs and gamers!

>The rep said that the catalyst for unionizing was a return-to-office announcement earlier this month. Keywords allegedly told everyone they would have to return to BioWare’s office in-person, five days a week starting May 9, despite an average of nearly 1,000 new covid cases a day still being reported in Alberta, Canada.

Are you hyped for Dragon Age 4, Yea Forums?

kotaku.com/bioware-keywords-studios-qa-union-mass-effect-dragon-ag-1848847955

Attached: b.png (1062x663, 813.45K)

Get help.

Attached: 1633545841001.jpg (600x800, 98.28K)

>got vaxxed
>still scared of a virus has a 1% mortality rate on healthy people
Do Canadians really?

there's no way this game is going to be good at this point
can't think of a bigger dev-hell debacle in modern times
worst case it'll just be dragon age: adromeda
ea and konami don't want to take risks, just maximize profits as safely as they can through methods like DLC rather than a game that sells a lot

1% mortality is for obese, old and immunocompromised people healthy ones have a 1% chance for post sovid syndrome anyway this game is going to be a dogshit, like every other politicially correct game.

>"""""C*vid""""" """"safety""""

Attached: 1650063894620.jpg (677x691, 269.76K)

>Dragon Age 4 QA Devs Say They're Unionizing Over Bad Pay And Covid Safety
Based
Imagine a virus so infectious it spreads through the entire world in a matter of months and kills 4.7M+ globally in a year even with modern medical treatment and leaves others permanently debilitated. Now imagine that more than 30% of the population is so dumb/mislead/self-centered/afraid of needles they won't wear a mask or take a highly efficacious vaccine that protects against infection and hospitalization even if the rare breakthrough infection occurs. Once you realize that everything makes sense. Vive la vaccine! Vive la mask!

>kills 4.7M+ globally in a year
It's a fucking scam. Hospitals are encouraged to list every death cause as Covid-related because they get free gibs from the government.

So a department that is already getting the shaft is deciding to unionize? I expect DA4 to transcend bugginess.

All I want is a Qunari lady with a thicc ass, for everything else I have zero expectations

Attached: 1644094051044.jpg (913x560, 119.41K)

They're just butthurt they can't dodge work from the comfort of their homes anymore.

As they should be, why the hell does Mr. Goldsteinberg need me to come into the office and waste my time and energy on commuting when I can get everything done from home?

Is a russian roulette. If you have too much viral load , it can fuck you even more than a obese.
Still government and companies are gonna use this to get the money they lost during 2020.

Because they don't get everything done.

Sounds like a management issue

Shill thread, go kill yourself journalist nigger

because they don't trust you enough for that, and if they make exceptions the office will be half empty and people will complain why don't they get the same treatment

vaccines dont work for new variants and only make you weaker
get fucked

The thing is, because of the pandemic a lot of people & businesses got to experience WFH, and theres no excuse for forcing people to come back to the office if their output hasn't gotten worse since before
Lots of businesses are shifting more towards Hybrid/WFH setups now, and workers are rightfully trying to avoid going back to the office as much as they can to the point of switching up jobs if need be.
Also @ the rest of the thread I just want to say, though they claim its because of rise in covid cases or whatever bullshit, I bet you most of these people don't give a shit about that, and instead are just using it as an excuse to try to keep WFH, as they should.

dragon age is a shit franchise
there was even a 3? i dont remember it

AYY LMAO
GET FUCKED DAFANBOYS
DRAGON AGE 4 NEVAR EVAR

time for a little medication

I know that, I bet Bioware have their own Hybrid work model too, but this is
>DA4 QA Devs
So I'm guessing this is a bunch of new people they hired so obviously the company don't want to take too much risk, but this is just a small dispute I'm sure they'll let the union do whatever the fuck they want eventually

cant wait for another pozzed crpg with nogs trannys and homos, so original.

At this point DA4 is beating KH3 , FFXV and Duken Nukem Forever development hell.
7 years since the project started and 4 years since the first teaser. And we didn't saw shit about this

>QA unionizing over bad pay and overwork
OH NO
WHO'S GOING TO CATALOG ALL THE GAMEBREAKING BUGS THAT'RE GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE UNFINISHED PRODUCT ON RELEASE ANYWAYS
PEPSI SISTERS I KNEEL ALL HAIL TRUDEAU

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 14.85K)

good for them, but what is the point of giving EA another reason to kill bioware when the game they are working on will all but ascertain that already.

Aren't they already vaccinated?
What are they so afraid of?

Attached: .png (483x531, 464.25K)

Attached: meds.png (447x377, 491.09K)

>Bioware
>Dragon Age
>Kotaku
You should genuinely kill yourself.

This. I work in QA as well and client has started moaning about wanting people to commute again.
Why? To lose 3 hours of my day every day again and go sit in an uncomfortable landscape office, working on inferior hardware to my own?
Fuck off. Luckily my employer agrees with me and they've limited to one day a week max, just for the weekly meeting.

2 more boosters to flatten the curve

Attached: 1645042910362.jpg (700x484, 133.25K)

This is what you took from them and they want it back

Fuck boomers, fuck hr, fuck the lunch room, fuck the cafeteria, fuck Stacy in the lobby, fuck commuting

I'm not coming back

Attached: 1534828781975.jpg (1000x800, 148.7K)

Got those TPS reports user?

Attached: YEAH.png (1024x800, 579.21K)

>Covid Safety

I CAN'T BREEF!!

I won't buy their game then, fuck unions

Attached: A yellow and Black circle.jpg (355x414, 21.3K)

>nobody is vaxxed I'm scared
>everyone is vaxxed and it doesn't work I'm scared
Use whatever ammo you can user.

this game will never come out lol

good it will only expedite the downfall of that studio

>pic

fucking kek

Good luck. Outsourcing will begin to go to India soon.

Good. I've never understood Burgeristan's hangup and REEEing around unionization when they have worker conditions and salaries on par with developing nations?

Attached: shrugging.jpg (600x400, 29.13K)

unions generally devolve into self serving organizations that don't care about workers all the same, that said yeah good luck against american corporations

honestly these people don't deserve to unionize they've produced nothing but woke tweets and garbage video games and no one there has vision anyway

Because it's an 18th century idea that only worked in the Industrial era and it does not work in the comfy era we have now?

>female Qunari party member
Nic-
>modern bioware

>be german dev
>go to a huge manufacturing company like bosch, bmw, liebherr
>get automatically in the union
>35 hours, 60k yearly

>Highly Efficacious
Lol. Lmao even.

Attached: 100% effective.webm (640x480, 2.51M)

Take your med- oh wait…

Bioware QA doesn't deserve anything
, the fact that they think they have a good argument for more compensation is a joke.

>quotes the title with the most milquetoast meme
>regurgitates known buzzwords about covid
Why does this post look like it was made by a fucking bot.

>Bad pay
>Covid safety
Sounds like they just want to get paid more to sit at home. Maybe other welfare recipients should unionize.

>Work in QA
>Report bug
>Get response back
>"To late to fix it lol lmao"
>People make video compilations of the bug after launch
QA is the most soul-crushing job

You guys really need to understand that "Covid" is now just a weaponized excuse for any time you don't want to do something or are asking for something. I doubt 90% of union desiring workers give a shit any more, but in terms of PR (like the linked article) it's another buzzword to feed to jounros (most of whom are dumb enough to take it seriously) for more media support. They just want more pay and better working conditions--and I wish them the best of luck if it comes out of EA's pockets in the long run.

Attached: 1646619197183.jpg (1920x1604, 453.74K)

She’ll be voiced by a black woman

I got bored of Inquisition after about 10-15 hours or so but I did enjoy the fact you can pretty much clame to be the prophet of Andraste
Can you continue to do that for the entire game? Was pretty fun larping as Jesus

Attached: u3iceWN.jpg (634x357, 68.58K)

Here's what I think.
If the fucking 1% can exploit Covid to make money, then the rest of the 99% should be allowed to exploit it for their own benefits too.

I think it falls off after the warden quest for story reasons.

well that sucks

100% agreed. Hard for me to feel bad for EA's money-grubbing kikes at the executive level

No you'll become THE INQUISITOR after that, which is pretty much just a title like Warden-Commander, you don't get to do anything inquisition-y
>I shall claim this trees for the inquisition to use!

sounds like it shouldn't exist then