Just uninstalled the game

Just uninstalled the game.

Attached: elden-ring-counter-malenia-waterfowl-dance-attack.jpg (960x500, 86.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0w2gCsSUjAs?t=27
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZanIbart inatall me...

I beat her today, I used the mimic summon on her second phase since her first phase was already a bitch to deal with.
Her rapid side slashes and Waterfowl Dance are kind of bullshit and made me always have to stand a distance from her in preparation for either attack coming out else I get clipped by by them.
Dodging the beginning of Waterfowl almost guarantees you won't get hit by the rest of it

Attached: 1651012834331.jpg (2048x1198, 434.34K)

>My blood, rotted
I'm inclined to believe blood doesn't work that way you overgrown jigsaw puzzle. If you can walk that thing is fresh.

can I do a good scythe build in this meme game or not

I don't see a reason you couldn't. Just slap bleed and frost or some busted staggering art to safely slash faggots.

I beat everything pure dex powerstancing 2 scythes no summons

I might give that a shot

sick

git gud

I guess this is the Malenia thread, can someone explain what just happened here?

Attached: 1639882396187.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

You got gud

She’s the most memorable boss from the game. A bit RNG but it can get managed.

The riposte carried into the second phase and auto emptied her second health bar the instant before it filled up again. Very lucky timing, just usual Fromsoft jank

Dude I STILL love talking about this game. The same threads every few hours, all of us making the same memes. Lol the poopoo eater?? Lmao. Rofl. Let me solo her, am i right? kek. I love talking about this game still. What a game. I love talking about it.

>1 trick pony boss made you ragequit
Why not just get reddit-man to play the game for you faggot?

>Dude I STILL love talking about this game. The same threads every few hours, all of us making the same memes. Lol the poopoo eater?? Lmao. Rofl. Let me solo her, am i right? kek. I love talking about this game still. What a game. I love talking about it.

Attached: 1629174576343.png (547x596, 266.7K)

Attached: elden-ring-fucking-annoying-cunt.png (1054x592, 488.16K)

Just summon a +10 Mimic or Tiche with a build you looked up on YouTube.

Then just act like you are good at the game online. That’s what everyone here did.

Malenia has a trigger that prevents riposites from killing her during phase 1 to avoid imploding phase two. You seem to have deleted that trigger and she promptly imploded.

There's plenty of apes on this board that have done this fight with nothing but a claymore and some determination.

There's a shit ton of game mechanics that the game literally gives you to make fights easier. There's no shame in cheesing her the first time around.

Just remember, NEETs solo this bitch melee. you got this. And if not, get filtered retard.

This is punishment for constant threads about shitty flavor of the month garbage

>damn this has to be the worst souls boss ever
>thank fuck its over
pretty much my experience with this game

>Having fun in the game
>facing malenia for first time
>about to make her seethe
>proceed to go weeabo skill to save her ass
>instant death
>”I am malenia blade of Miquella”

I beat her today,I don’t give shit about her health regeneration but her water flow skill is complete the most bullshit thing I ever saw from a souls game

I've been fighting this bitch for 2 days, and I am slowly drifting into madness. I'm trying to solo, no RoB, No BloodhoundS. All I have is an Occult +20 Glaive with Phantom slash, and I have taken her to 2nd phase, but by then I'm all out of heals and FP flasks. I will not give up..

I dropped the game at Maliketh since I just couldn't beat him and apparently there's literally nothing else after that except the boss you posted which is even harder and shittier, so yeah, I got my fix, see you when the next Souls game hits the shelves, I hope the next one is a bit shorter.

Attached: 13552746257.jpg (1920x1080, 433.66K)

The only time I won her is when she don't use a single waterfowl dance during 2nd phase.

>Maliketh
Why would you be stuck at Maliketh?
He's easy as shit.
Are you one of those brainlet that insists on only doing jump+R1 360 no summon?

Respec to bleed build with larval tear.
Or alternatley, complete ranni's storyline and get Black Knife Tieche from the gaeol on the moonlit altar and upgrade her to +10

He's arguably the hardest boss in the game unless you cheese him.

Me too user, me too.
Finally a fun AAA game so my excitement is off the charts.
You really don't have to write about it in such a cringy way though.

What?
How?
It took me around 10 tries because I insists to parry on him and failed miserably with the timing.
Otherwise, he's easy as hell.

>beat a boss in previous games
>wew lad that was fun and rewarding
>beat boss in elden ring
>thank god it's over
it's literally outbullshit the bullshitters and i've done my first run when the game released with a pure melee basic dual longswords
malekith was a pain on the first patch but still fun except the beast who is a cheating spamming faggot and malenia was just painful without bloodhound step and i swear to god i would've used that shit if i knew that BHS was in the game
every time i fought her after that i make sure to equip BHS on my weapon just for that sekiro move

Attached: 1630171463045.jpg (550x550, 19.58K)

well you obviously didn't beat her so lol lucky shitter

Define "cheese"?
I just spammed magic twizzlers at him until he (very quickly) dropped dead.

There are people who have to learn how to dodge attacks and look for windows to strike back.

Damn sounds infuriating.
Anyway I had fun lol

Attached: KDL_Whispy_Woods_screenshot.png (160x144, 2.71K)

>giant projectiles you can easily dodge
>extremely obvious AOE attacks
The only thing hard about him is that he bounces around all over the place. His attacks are so easy to read that a retard could be him

Just power stance jump L1 him without any regard for what he's doing and wait until you get lucky. Shouldn't take more than a few tries. Actually you can use that strategy on every boss that isn't Malenia because this whole game is a fucking joke and it feels like it was outsourced to china or something.

>His attacks are so easy to read that a retard could be him
You're wrong though, both his first and second form are insanely spastic and fast. You obviously cheesed through him with a broken build, anyone can do that, it's not impressive the slightest.

I've seen multiple streamers drop the game at this very boss, even for an end game boss the difficulty spike seems a bit too much.

Skyrim Dont @ me

Powerful...

ZANZI- oh right, whoops, your game flopped. :D

Attached: 146638257.jpg (652x516, 129.85K)

He has NO health. I literally hit him with a misericorde critical hit and he started phase two with 1/4 of his hp

>start fighting blood lord mohg
>try to figure out how to do his 1,2,3 blood mechanic
>get the genius idea to cancel his casts with the shackle
>doesn't work
>can't get around it at all after going for 30 mins and just give up and look at the wiki
>oh you have to go and kill an invader NPC in Altus Plateau that didn't spawn the first time you were there to get a crytsal tear specifically for this fight

Why? The game is so convoluted sometimes.

I don't even know what game is on the top, i just like zanzibart.

You could just heal through it, it only takes 2 pots to be at full after the NIHILS
Also, helps to use Golden Vow, Flame Protect Me and livers, and to wear high Fire Res armor

didnt you uninstall the game yesterday also?

you can dodge it multiple ways, the super tryhard timed rolls, blood hound step, you can also trigger the fowl with throwables or arrows, she also has no poise and super weak to bleed and frost

I assumed you had to do exactly that to cancel his attack but it didn't work.

yeah it's ridiculous that you need an item from the other side of the map in an area with 0 relevance to Mohg

Maybe he reinstalled it, tried her again, got filtered once more, than re-uninstalled it.

Attached: 876.jpg (542x767, 75.61K)

kek

Attached: 1650695910181.png (708x521, 208.91K)

there a more complicated way to cancel his damage, it nvolves using estus flasks 3 times

Let me solo her.

did the player count drop off like a rock or something? how come it's taking me so long to be summoned for Malenia now?

Maybe you just don't look good enough.

I'm just way too slow, host forgive me...

Attached: 1637785420547.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

man I don't fucking get it
I've beat all other souls games
I've beaten and loved most of elden ring
but Melania stopped me harder than any boss in any game ever has, I gave up after multiple days and I've started to hate the game as a result of how much I hate fighting this bitch
maybe I should've used a summon or something, I don't know, I bothered learning how to parry her but it's all over as soon as I am too late to dodge waterfowl so I just gave up entirely.
I just want to finish the game and get it fucking over with like a chore

>made me always have to stand a distance
I legitimately think that ruins the fight. Better just master this:
youtu.be/0w2gCsSUjAs?t=27

He's hard in trios co-op, but that's it. Otherwise he's a glass cannon.

other Souls games don't have the same level of input lag, so adding in an anime move like that on top of it is going to fuck with you no matter how good your reflexes are.

There's a reason why no one complained bout Isshin in Sekiro.

I took a break mid ER playthrough to start and finally beat Sekiro and Demon of Hatred with the Demon Bell on only took me two days.
maybe I'll bother getting lucky with Melania today haha..

I like Zanzibart as well, user