Ooh ah ooh ah ooh

ooh ah ooh ah ooh

Attached: Ch.gif (373x290, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190526171053/http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/character/chaos.html
gamebanana.com/mods/48840
youtube.com/watch?v=uNgjQI0SsR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk4oba3oek
youtu.be/EU4CbUoPBi4?t=1864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: e48.jpg (696x402, 121.49K)

>still get teary eyed hearing the music for the menu where you can delete chao because my brother used to bully me by nearly deleting my chao

Attached: sadmario.jpg (300x298, 16.52K)

miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

is he still a jerk

he got better

>accidentally pick up chao and throw it instead of pet
JUST

I liked the lion ones

oh lawd he comin

new chao garden fucking when, sega, just make it a fucking companion app style thing that can link to every sonic game, come ON

I liked breastfeeding them as Rouge

So is CHAOS related to these little guys?

Chaos IS one of those little guys. he was mutated by the Master Emerald.

>have a favorite chao
>be retarded kid
>somehow chao dies
>freak out
>quit game without saving
>reload
>chao dies again
>quit without saving
>reload
>zoom into the chao garden with sonic
>transfer chao to sonic advance game because chaos don't die there

Now that chao can live forever.

KOBE

>spend hundreds of hours in the chao garden
>brother tells me to leave his favorite chao alone because I am dumb
>leave it alone
>play with all of the other chaos for days
>brother's favorite chao goes into an evolution thing, where they sit down and a shell like a giant chao head apears around them
>It's a devil chao already but I guess its going to evolve again. Makes sense because my older brothers favorite chao is the coolest awesomest chao.
>it's going to end up like the awesome ones in the later races that look like Chaos or Shadow
>its a color I've never seen before, kinda grey blue
>The shell comes off and its empty

Did they ever come out and say that or was it just inferred through the background cinematics? The whole Tikal stuff was a trip

modern day tamagotchi with a sonic spin, plus support with future sonic titles. huge marketing opportunity and they just SIT on it

Are there any substantial content/expansion mods for chao for SA2's PC port?

Same except I got a sadistic high off abusing a chao in the most violent way the game let me, then deleted it, then it caused the potential serial killer in me to vanish and I cried over what I had just done even though it wasn't real

Thanks chao for preventing me from being a schizo

It's never stated in game but it has been brought up before on official websites such as Sonic Channel.
web.archive.org/web/20190526171053/http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/character/chaos.html

ting tang, walla walla bing bang

I ran through Sa1 and I couldn't find anything explaining why the fucjk these little retard babies decided to hang around the Master Emerald or why Chaos decided to be the guardian of the ME. Apparently the little guys are made of water which got lost in 2 when they added Wig and Nig Chao.

Attached: 1642826610282.gif (376x380, 1.21M)

Attached: sad jebus.jpg (1134x1001, 218.52K)

>mfw abusing Chaos day and night by jumping all over them
Sometimes, love is tough

Attached: 1603137064143.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

gamebanana.com/mods/48840

Chao World Extended is pretty meaty, but not much in the way of the actual raising, just some more stuff to do with the cute little buggers.

he didn't love it enough. also should have separated your chaos in different gardens

>gorilla arms
>Cheetah legs
>Wings of of a vulture
Pure kino beast

>Be me (dipshit)
>Thought I was treating my Chao right because it didn't die the first time it cocooned
>Turns out the first coccoon was for it become an adult and the second one decides if it reincarnates or dies

Whoops

I would give my left nut for a sonic game with a proper chao garden again

Cool thanks

It's frankly bizarre that Sega hasn't done anything substantial with the Chao since the Advance games. It's a universally beloved system that adds incredible replay value without having to create more levels or challenges in the main portion of the game.

Attached: HI.png (940x704, 377.92K)

>no mobile game
>no tomogotchi clone
Literally nothing
Nothing for game boy advance, DS, DSi, 3DS or switch.
Like holy shit man

LOVED the eyebrows of penguins
LOVED the wings of birds
LOVED the tails of skunks
LOVED the lion claws
LOVED the tiger feets
FUCKING ABHOR anything from the gorilla

How would you feel if God put you into a GBA game?

>no mobile game
You and I both know it'd be a shitty gacha game with pay2win PVP user. Sometimes dead is better.

good

chao are glorified cameo creatures

Attached: buff.gif (177x200, 1.51M)

These days sure, but there was a time when these things were the reason the people would play a couple Sonic games for way, way longer than the main story required. Even the critics thought they were a good inclusion.

Attached: look at him go.gif (180x180, 514.97K)

maybe they just need a Whitehead-esque person to create a proof of concept and pitch it to em

you'll take your eyetoy version in sega superstars (which turns 18 this year by the way) and you'll enjoy it

Attached: ss-hatched.jpg (695x519, 118.63K)

which one
can I go into Minish cap and suck on malons 32 bit toes

Attached: 0ab725d34d14382f9d58b41dc12f7b5daec1a172.gif (500x200, 145.32K)

they probably stink

they do
>t. owns a "going into games" machine

youtube.com/watch?v=uNgjQI0SsR0

Attached: chaoboy.gif (503x503, 882.33K)

>walk a little too fast
>character fucking punts the chao

>tfw did the same to one specific Chao in my sadistic teen years

Attached: Awkward smile.png (1018x780, 1.07M)

What mods do i use to make the best sonic adventure experience

Adventure really only needs the Dreamcast fix. SA2 needs the cutscene fix, Eggman stage lighting fix, GUN logo fix, sound effect volume lowering, and Aquatic Mine water drip muting to get closer to the intended experience. The mods to make light speed dash a separate button from the somersault/bounce attack, the preserve momentum while using somersault, and track all treasures in the Knuckles/Rouge stages are nice but obviously get away from the designer's original intent.

tfw Chao World Extended or some extension of it makes a chao die via drowning and it's as morbid as it sounds
No seriously if they had this in the vanilla game I would've been traumatized as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk4oba3oek

Attached: 1595785989283.gif (500x375, 97.55K)

Who the fuck gets triggered by water drops?

I always give my babby chao a bunch of seals because I hate seeing them struggle to swim.

I would always make sure to grab them just in case something like in that mod occurred but that mod basically makes a lot of fears but also a lot of super cool things come true
Thankfully you can toggle whatever for the mod in a separate menu on the manager

YOSH

Attached: 1649481850882.gif (540x360, 2.55M)

youtu.be/EU4CbUoPBi4?t=1864
This shit isn't supposed to be happening.

WATCH YE TONE MF

Is this just a HD thing because it wasn;t like that on dolphin.

Chao garden extended

I spent roughly an entire month revving up SA1 every day for at least an hour on end specifically to try and raise one of those evil chao by making it hate me by spindashing into it and repeatedly tossing/knocking it off an elevated place of land. It was only after that month I realised that wasn't how you make it an evil chao. Sorry buddy...

Yeah. The HD version of SA2 isn't perfect, but I give it a pass on most aspects because it's not a frankenstein's monster like the continuously deteriorating SADX.

>have number one favourite Chao i adore
>one day playing with him, see he enters a cocoon despite already having evolved into a Hero Chao
>emerges as a baby Neutral Chao
>sperg out and start throwing him around because he lost all of his high stats and cool animal parts
>research later and find out he reincarnated because he lived a good and happy life
Childish retardation is something else entirely lmao. Last time I played SA2:B, he became a Dark Chao who was absolutely smitten with Dr. Robotnik (still salty it wasn't Shadow, but I did usually replay Eggman's levels the most). Things are okay again. Despite my sperg out, he served as a valuable lesson, and I started playing with the rest of my Chao more afterward, raised them better. Think all six playable characters have at least one Chao that considers them a best friend at this point. Love those little critters.

Attached: 1823999183831.png (212x161, 78.42K)

*chao world extended
when I was a kid I used to see the hero side as the ideal side while the dark side as the worst side possible,
so I had all the hero characters raise the chao with a lot of love while the dark characters abused them
it went bad in the end when I ended up causing my most favorite chao to die I really couldn't take it so I just took the game back to the video store :(