PARASITE EVE REMAKE

PARASITE EVE REMAKE

Attached: Parasite_Eve_-_Arte_da_Capa_-_América_do_Norte.jpg (450x420, 55.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Vj8voQW7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kohEL3Wo6a8
lparchive.org/The-3rd-Birthday/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls be real. one of my favorite games growing up

NEVER EVER

No

>remake
yuck

PS5/EGS exclusive baby here we go.

make a new game instead, you already played the original

I think it would suck as a JRPG.

Really it would work best if it got the RE3make treatment

If Square can't remake their most well known and famous game that they've ever made, then everything else that they own should be OFF-LIMITS because you know they'll ruin those too

jeez, you mean you don't want time traveling kingdom heart ghosts in parasite eve too?

It'll be some shitty Trials of Mana BS.

>parasite eve remake
>with modern SE
I know I'm super excited to play The 3rd Birthday: Part Deux

ive never played a remake that's good

LOL

You'll get Trials of Mana and like it.

Sony is going to make it a ps5/pc release and have bluepoint develop it

Square Enix fucking sucks nowadays theyd fuck up a parasite eve remake harder than they fucked 3rd birthday

REmake.

I'm all for it if it follows 3rd birthday gameplay. That was the only good thing about that game.

haven't played it, I guess I have played the twin snakes which is ok but it's still not great since the original is better
there's no need for a remake ever unless the someone wants to remake a shitty game with a good concept

the nier ones pretty already

shit, all I need is a rerelease brehs

Hopefully nomura does it

REmake and Replicant 1.22 are pretty objectively better than the originals. That said, it's definitely rare for a Remake to be genuinely better than the original.

For PE though, the game was mostly good because of its tone and great execution of body horror. If they can retain that, the story and gameplay of the original were just kind of...fine, so it shouldn't be hard to match or surpass. Obviously the stuff in the world having even greater fidelity than the original cutscenes will be great.

That said, I'm sure it'll end up being a TPS but I'd love if they used something like FF7R's combat system, where you can do something between action and ATB.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Vj8voQW7Q
90's Squaresoft

we already have the teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kohEL3Wo6a8

holy kino

You know what game I genuinely can't imagine remade? Vagrant Story. The art direction I think really benefitted from the graphical limitations of the time, I'm a weird way. I don't know how they could evoke this same look with modern graphics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-183428.png (2960x1440, 1.51M)

Not play with me that way user :C

they would make it a dark souls game

People keep forgetting this because of how good Parasite Eve is, but it's an adaptation of a horror novel. Even if SE had the will for a remake or remaster, there's no guarantee they could reacquire the license

Reminder that the 3rd Birthday is only hated by the same retards who also think Crisis Core isn't a great game.

Oh boy, another Thing I Know developed by a team of people who had nothing to do with the original and probably weren't even alive when it came out.

They would remake Aya's model look like a manface troon, and the plot would about the woman chromosome and feminism instead of mitochondria and the cure to stopping it would be nigger cum (which is what the japanese guy puts in those bullets). Then Aya would quit being a cop because the obvious solution to policing problems in America is to just not use the police at all. Great game Squaresoft! Biden 2024!

look at the advance wars remake, they dont give a shit about remakes looking good or preserving the original art style

FF7:R
even though it's not technically a remake, more of a sequel, it's in the name so it counts

as someone who's actually tortured themselves long enough to finish the 3rd birthday, trust me when I say it's a horrifically terrible game with a somehow even more horrible story. crisis core is great though

Meds schizo

The 3rd birthday is a fucking trainwreck of a game that shits all over Aya's character.

Fuck Tabata for ruining PE with 3rd Birthday

I just read a lets play of the 3rd birthday and it made me want to blow my brains out, can't imagine actually playing that shit all the way through

lparchive.org/The-3rd-Birthday/

>ull get a superior game to the original

yeah im thinking based, sign me up

I dont think either parasite eve or vagrant story should use a ff7r system since ff7r combat systems is about party management, and without a party well, theres no reason to

Both should use a 3rd person action rpg system with focus on equipment and hitting parts of enemies

Yeah remember when ff7r had man face girls

Fuck that, I want someone to make a weird erotic horror game that sticks closer to the original novel.

>parasite eve or vagrant story
Why are you grouping those together?

Always felt they were kinda similar in battle systems and how they should be approached

>also think Crisis Core isn't a great game.
In what way is a literal glorified slot machine game good

Art direction wise? just look at FFXII

Have you played either? They aren't similar at all.

Yes, both

I doubt it. Even if they do, they'll lose the 90s action movie feel.

Didn't the writer sue SE for the rights to the PE story?

It'll be an action RPG instead of the cool turn based tactical / real time dodging mix

Then I implore you to take a moment to examine them, because typically the only people that think they're alike have only seen a handful of screenshots and assume they're similar based on looks.

REmake, RE2 Remake, Metroid Zero Mission, Zelda Links Awakening.

Those are all great remakes that only someone with absolute shit taste would dislike

Yes. They can't use the "Parasite Eve" title anymore. There's some other stuff too but I'm not entirely in the know.

>This made boomers shit their pants
Lmao. Only good part of this game's the grody CG gore and maybe some of the stupid fucking setpieces, the boss battle where you're supposed to dodge explosions in a footwide dullahan carriage gave me a giggle

Attached: Mitochondria.jpg (837x803, 168.37K)

The 1st Birthday Remake lets gooo
Such a fan of the Birthday games

They would turn it into a casualized and soulless ots shooter to make it palatable to the retarded masses. also say goodbye to any extra content like the chrysler building or gun upgrades

Attached: you'll-love-this-game-if-you-don't-like-re2.jpg (1280x720, 134.79K)

They already fucked up the third birthday with time travel

What the fuck is it with SE and adding time travel to old series and remakes?
>FF7R
>Third Birthday
>Strangers of Paradise (understandable because FF1 was about a time loop but the execution was basically just FF7R 2.0)
>SoP has lore implications for FFXV, retroactively adding time travel to FFXV
>Dragon Quest 11 has time travel to retroactively play with DQ3

This is becoming more than just a trend.
How long before KH4 has a focus on time travel so they can retroactively slap time travel into Disney and also Versus 13

Forspoken is probably about time travel too, taking guesses

Attached: ffOlEPLpCGt7kwBZ4z1pyfb9sYBB08kHp3Kpl6THE7g.jpg (668x3606, 330.95K)

Bro... time travel has been in KH since Dream Drop Distance. That one, KH3 and the mobile game all have time travel as a huge part of their stories

Have you played Sonic CD on the 360, PS3, or PC?