Well?

Well?

Attached: 1642651176973.jpg (1080x907, 58.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCASOPVp-2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Job interview.

The orphan of Kos

Attached: 1564656014463.jpg (520x390, 43.11K)

Omg corporation on twitter pretends to care! Poggers

Life isn't a video game...

Defiled Amygdala

Having games.

t. I'm Playstation 5

Yes it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCASOPVp-2k

Trannoids

Midir.

me, when losing weight

Pursona 3 boss took me 2 years

I play Ys1 on Nightmare at least once a year and this fucker never gets easier. He's far more bullshit than Dark Fact

Attached: batfucker.jpg (640x480, 117.87K)

the left

Secret boss in Grim dawn, back then i did not have good gear on a minion build so i kept getting trashed by clone of john burbon.
And i was also too stubborn to just get better gear.

What are the chances that the PR subhuman who made that post also made this shitty thread?

Easy boss, you just need to boost your charisma sta and use your lie ability

Aria of Sorrow Death
Fucker took me two weeks, but it was a very fun challenge

shut the fuck demiurge u fag ill get out of your prison, keep seething

Senator Armstrong reamed my ass sideways because up to that point I hadn't been aiming blade mode at all.

why wont nomura just let versus xiii go

Attached: 1579288547263.png (1600x900, 976.82K)

you can even cheese it with the "Firm Handshake" ability

Belle Delphine got a boobjob?

The second Hollow Bastion Riku fight in KH1, when I was a kid

We're not on patch 1.964 anymore, oldfag

The one in most recent memory is hard mode sephiroth boss sequence , I’d only do it absolutely trashed but when I beat it the first time I could do it every time now

I still never beat Sans
Genocide Undyne also took me many more tries than any From boss

Attached: 5D93579D-3713-4278-8776-895C6FD96177.jpg (1080x1014, 63.67K)

Bloodborne's Watchdog and Amygdala in the cursed chalice dungeon (forgot its name)

>not having the nepotism perk
NGMI

Attached: 1597429065643.jpg (605x605, 54.43K)

probably some kh secret boss, I forget which one

Binah day 49, took me like 6 hours

the vagina mouth guy in RE4
I fucked up my savefiles somehow and didn't have enough ammo to kill him so I had to use the knife. I spent an afternoon and must've died 30 times I don't know

Asterite

didnt she fuck up her mouth crushing a lightbulb?

Sony fucking won.

Cerberus Breeder fight in God of War 1 took me at least 3 hours to beat. Harder than any Souls boss or Kingdom Hearts boss. Not in the good way. GoW fucking sucks.

I hate MGS2

Attached: this faggot.jpg (1280x720, 91.79K)

The final boss of Drakengard 3. I've yet to see a harder boss in any game I've ever played. Sekiro was infinitely easier.

Ludwig probably

>Do you have any questions for me?
literally impossible artificial difficulty BULLSHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME

Wow, everyone effortlessly responds to the Twitter Screencap thread made by a Sony Employee.

This is very eye opening information, Yea Forums has truly changed.

The beat part is this is right where you're not allowed to grind anymore.
I would also like to include Felghana's Chester 2 on nightmare boss rush mode where you're also not allowed to grind.

real answer probably the shrine chick from Sin and Punishment 2 on Hard
at least she's the first one i thought of in terms of raw attempts, probably got 50 game overs on her ass

if the op was some tranime picture would you still be seething

>16 Jan 22
Do you really think astroturfers would do that? Just go in internet forums and use old material like that?

Attached: bcfada471bbe4ed14fb399629b986347.jpg (560x415, 35.36K)

i still haven't beaten Absolute Radiance in Hollow Knight.

Demon of hatred. 12 hours straight.

random nameless bandit in oblivion

first thing i noticed as well

Soldier of Godrick

Alma in Ninja Gaiden. it took me half an hour.

Took me over 100 tries.

Attached: Mokou.png (278x502, 144.79K)

I sunk probably 700 attempts into Clownpiece on Normal in LoLK since I had mistakenly wasted all of my bombs beforehand, that fucking stars and stripes card was at least 500 of those from that fucking random scattershot

Attached: 1650039583971.png (700x581, 231.03K)

You have to ask about the job to show you're interested and "PASSIONATE" about this specific one out of all others. Jobs want to feel special, they want to feel like they can exploit you because you love them sooooo much.

>Jobs want to feel special, they want to feel like they can exploit you because you love them sooooo much.
so they're literally women?

Just b urself
A firm handshake is optional but very helpful

The barrel

Romancing SaGa 2 final boss. Awesome fight like nothing I've experienced before, but it was damn hard to counter seven special attacks every turn + those retarded Astral Gates imprisioning someone at random. Fuck you, Subier and Bokhohn.

Fume knight

You didn't beat it

I just wanted to get the convo going because it’s a good question

Probably the Metal Gear Ray bossfight on Extreme difficulty in MGS2.

Attached: 2938512-rays.jpg (480x272, 17.64K)

Unironically treat jobs like dates. Go fucking ham on the interview and then just go through the motions once youre in. Also immediately start looking for the next better job

Disappointing quads

Ys Origin final boss (not secret) under nightmare boss rush restrictions with yunica. I was already tired after all the shit leading up to it and I was hearing the mourning doves outside so I left the game on and finished it 8 hours later.

Attached: 02106B7C-8328-4B46-9ADB-AA3BE9EE1D80.jpg (750x592, 95.51K)

Anyone who says a dark souls boss needs to play more games. Dark souls bosses are hard, but not THAT hard

Most jobs will find some arbitrary bullshit reason to turn all your problems against you and make it your fault if you raise concerns, even if you're offering advice on how to fix an issue. So yeah, women.

Final in Witch and Hero II on the highest difficulty level. Last two levels are incredibly luck based as you need those health drops badly.

Good work, you used some clever wordplay to get this den of trolls to open right up.
I bet you get a raise.

Yea Forums anons, ask Jesus to save you from hellfire if you believe the gospel (pic). It's also once saved always saved because you can't lose eternal life once you receive it. It's not temporal life. If you sin as a Christian, God will punish you on earth but you can't go to hell as a Christian.

Attached: My sheep hear my voice.jpg (1024x784, 379.91K)

Cheetahmen from I Wanna Be The Boshy. 90 hours and over 8,000 deaths on just this one boss.

Attached: 1645936378663.png (952x720, 340.25K)

I’ve beaten every boss I’ve ever faced on my first try