Fire Emblem Three Houses

What am I in for? Completely new to this serie. I put difficulty on normal and units reappears. Should I change it? Is it too easy?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 261.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4iSMqXi165E?t=144
youtu.be/f_ZUpThVmoo?t=360
rentry.org/ozp8n
i.imgur.com/3IkCnHD.jpeg)
yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware-requirements
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggedy_Ann#/media/File:Raggedy_Ann_doll.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=k0QM5kPLmY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(995).jpg (3508x2480, 1.13M)

Tell me more about the game itself. I know about Bernie. I hope this character is fun.

Do you enjoy playing harry potter professor simulator? THats what like more then half of the game is.

IMO, FE TH was the weakest FE game to date because the vast majority of the game play is your running around a school, returning lost items, talking to random mother fuckers, and having extremely questionable relationships with your underage students.
The combat itself is great when you actually get to do it but for every hour you spend in combat, you spend about 2 playing professor.

a below average entry in the series, rushed storyline but nice music and presentation

Dimitri, Ferdinand, Marianne and Seteth are the best characters. Pick Blue Lions first, then Verdant Wind.

I mean, Golden Deer. Verdant Wind is the name of the route.

OMG... she is SO attractive...

Attached: Attractive 20.jpg (1428x2048, 302.68K)

you can play at normal difficulty, but you must play in classic mode, where units do not revive when defeated, forcing you to play much more carefully, this is the way FE has been for all previous games

you can also set it to hard mode or maddening, and reduce the difficulty when it gets too hard, you cannot increase the difficulty later

I did a 180 on the monastary, initially I disliked it for the chores, but you get much more familiar with the characters this way, and it hits harder in the 2nd half of the game
by the end of the game, I didn't mind fishing or gardening and you get the hang of the lessons and calendar after a while
besides you can skip a lot of it

black eagles are best, crimson flower best route

>What am I in for?
just dive in, the water's great
I enjoyed it a lot more than elden ring
there's no moment in elden ring that comes close to this
youtu.be/4iSMqXi165E?t=144

Just make sure you go with the definitive ludo route

Attached: ffef9e7e00c8496b9a002923235583d4.jpg (800x800, 410.41K)

I had fun even with the school stuff on my lunatic playthrough because it felt like what you do each day actually matters

I think it's fine but it makes replaying the game a bit of a literal chore. At least you can knock most of the shit out quickly once you're familiar enough with the monastery.

The monastery is the worst during the second half. At least in part 1 they have quests to do and encourages you to explore the place and meet the new characters. In part 2 it’s a glorified menu because there’s no quests aside from gathering resources from gardening and maybe a skirmish or two. This goes even further with character supports, where you have C and B ranks in part 1 and then you’ll probably already have all the A rank supports for the units your using unlocked the moment part 2 begins.

>Should I change it? Is it too easy?
Why do people ask questions like this? Play the game however you want especially since you can change the difficulty whenever you want before the battle. It's a game, not an homework assignment.

This pretty much.

Yellow is just a bunch of randos thrown together.
Red is bullied into being there by their leader and her servant.
Blue is one big family.
Start with blue. Then go church. Then drop the game.

The game is really fun. Hard felt like a perfect difficulty for me as someone who played a few FEs before.

Seconding this. Crimson Rose is worth playing if you like the game well enough, but the narrative is pretty weak and it somehow feels like the rushed route despite being the most advertised one. Edelgard is decent enough reason to play it if you're a waifufag. Don't even bother with the Church route, though. It's fucking lame and you don't even get Rhea as a "lord" or anything.

Hard is better.

On Blue Lions recruit Dorothea and Caspar, on Golden Deer recruit Linhardt and Ferdinand, and on Black Eagles recruit Mercedes and Lysithea. Recruit Marianne on every route.

>Pick Blue Lions first
This! Best route by far.

>On Blue Lions recruit Dorothea and Caspar
Also this, especially with Caspar as he’s somewhat necessary to experience every bit of that route story-wise.

Attached: 998DE7E6-ADA1-4F99-AA45-4FB7368C9723.jpg (2048x1026, 415.75K)

I LOVE MY WIFE BYLETH!!!
Look how happy she looked when she was invited to smash bros. And how more extroverted she behaved there.

Attached: 1650999260780.jpg (900x535, 53.96K)

Boys can't be wives.

>The monastery is the worst during the second half.
I like the change in mood in the 2nd half
the activities weren't so great, so I'm glad they didn't pile on more items and stuff in the 2nd half

there were enough paralogues for me to enjoy in the 2nd half
like this one
youtu.be/f_ZUpThVmoo?t=360

the tea party minigame is so stupid, but always makes me laugh at how dumb it is

Talk A

I wonder if they planned to have proper conversations, but ran out of time

Berniebro still going strong. How long have you been doing this?

Attached: 1565628486742.jpg (906x1200, 102.61K)

FE Awakening, Fates & 3H Emulation/Modding Guide: rentry.org/ozp8n
>every game contain all DLCs, runs at 60 FPS and is fully playable from start to finish
>every game comes with a save editor/cheat engine table
>---
FE Awakening Bonus features:
>Unit Select Voice and Marriage Patch included
>a small selection of extra mods (a gender-lock class removal, rebalance/remix mods, a "what-if" chapter etc.) included
>---
FE Fates Bonus features:
>Ghosting Shader Fix and Marriage Patch included
>unlock Hero Battles/Amiibo chapters (Robin, Lucina, Ike and Marth) through the save editor
>a small selection of extra mods (a texture pack, retranslation, Fates+, NSFW live2d etc.) included
>---
FE3H Bonus features:
>add Sothis, Rhea and any other NPC as playable characters in combat
>characters' outlines removal mod included (comparison: i.imgur.com/3IkCnHD.jpeg)
>"unlock all classes for everyone" mod included
>randomizer tools to change all aspects of the game included
>guides for game file modding and character swapping (e.g. play as Edelgard while Byleth becomes the Empress)
>---
FAQ:
>Can I run FE Awakening or FE Fates on my PC?
Most likely yes, but you'll have to test it yourself.
>Can I run FE3H on my PC?
Check Yuzu's HW requirements: yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware-requirements
>Can I transfer save files from my device to an emulator?
Yes. There are instructions for it in " Emulation" sections of the guide.
>---
If you're aware of any worthwhile mods, additions or corrections for the guide, (You) me.

Attached: 1650562667839.jpg (850x665, 97.91K)

It’s a “drag your dodgetank across the map” simulator, with a bunch of school bloat that doesn’t matter, a good story premise that isn’t executed that well, and a lot of ugly graphical issues. Music is nice though.
Triangle Strategy has better gameplay, if that’s where your priorities lie. But if you want to make friends with anime characters, then I guess get this

2 years

Attached: I love her so much.jpg (629x1077, 153.79K)

>the screen behind the plush
For a moment I thought it was a wall with pictures of Bernie glued to its surface.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.11K)

Attached: 1566104043208.jpg (1024x950, 184.31K)

Attached: 1650827139719.jpg (1241x2048, 276.1K)

What an adorable plushy. Glad to finally were able to get it.

If it's your first FE game, you might want to keep it on Normal just because your amateur mistakes might make the final boss difficult, but 99.9% of 3H is braindead easy, which I honestly find appealing. Hard isn't notably harder, especially considering how stupid broken Divine Pulse is

You're playing a Persona game

OP here. I read every post and restarted a game on Hard - classic because I want a bit of a challenge and some excitement. I downloaded 60fps mod and outline removal. Works good for now. I chose Dimitri's house. We'll see what happens.

Also there's a woman named Manuela I think and GOD I love melons.

>What am I in for?
Boredom.

I wouldn't want to ruin my walls. Using a cork board would be better.
it's very adorable, well worth the price

Attached: Sleepy Bernie.jpg (867x1156, 59.73K)

filtered

>I chose Dimitri's house. We'll see what happens.
Welcome aboard! Don’t forget to recruit Caspar.

Attached: 6CE27DED-5898-4189-A610-E5A9E48B2F9A.jpg (2072x1170, 1.69M)

Ew. Is that ProJared's ex tranny wife?

needs more layers of hair...

mercedes sounds like such an idiot

I think it's good the way it is. Too bad there won't be any official Bernie plushies

which one of these patches restores the head rubbing minigame that was removed from the non jp versions? and undoes NOA's censorship of tharja

why are half of these patches about adding gay to fire emblem??
GET OUT OF MY GAMES

but her hair is messy and needs extra layers
or you coulda gone with hair like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggedy_Ann#/media/File:Raggedy_Ann_doll.jpg

Attached: 8FF2C339-F332-4E4B-A133-C508EDDAEEA4.png (1024x1024, 222.35K)

>which one of these patches restores the head rubbing minigame that was removed from the non jp versions?
I'd check Fire Emblem Fates: Retranslation mod. I'm not sure, but it might have restored the petting minigame.
>and undoes NOA's censorship of tharja
I'm not sure if that's what you mean but the EU version which you get if you use the provided links removes the censorship. Check the pic.
>why are half of these patches about adding gay to fire emblem??
It adds additional content for people that want it and if you're not interested in additional romances, it shouldn't do anything to your enjoyment of the game.

Attached: 16489856451651.jpg (1760x768, 126.29K)

any of them replace some of the music with the premium ones?
youtube.com/watch?v=k0QM5kPLmY4

Are you talking about her voice? Yeah, it can be a bit rough around the edges, but I think it can be an acquired taste.

Attached: 50FF38B4-B267-456F-81A7-4EC592D00276.png (1000x1000, 528.28K)

yes her voice

hubert's voice post timeskip sounds really lame as well

hard classic is the only way to play this game with any challenge at all, it's piss easy otherwise

which of these things should return in future FE games?
batallions
divine pulse
home base/monastary
beasts

also which FE should be remade next for switch?
FE4
POR+Radiant Dawn
Awakening
Fates (all in one)

Guess I should learn how to sew.

Play the game on classic hard. Even that is a bit on the easier side, but it's still a fun time.
Maddening is a huge waste of time, don't touch it.

how about no remakes?

HILDA! HILDA! HILDA!

Attached: FQLcLjoVQAED6CM-orig.jpg (800x800, 77.76K)

I think Divine Pulse is bound to come back.

why?

fe4 has never had an english release, maybe NOA should translate it like they did shadow dragon
fe5 and fe6 should also get an official translation someday

beats restarting the game when you f up

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelg_lyn_claude_von_riegan_dimitri_alexandre_blaiddyd_eliwood_and_1_more_fire_emblem_and_3_more_drawn_by_kori_kms__90aa03c8f3f57502b4d5fd420eb1bdb0.jpg (1800x1800, 296.47K)

Pleb