Games that loop forever?

Games that loop forever?

Attached: Nonagon_Infinity.png (300x300, 154.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJoLGNu5BFY
youtube.com/watch?v=W_6NOqHpMaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ltXV5sUnzso
youtube.com/watch?v=uz6zFofcjOw
youtube.com/watch?v=eEpcjgYHE4U
youtu.be/pZw4CqrvuT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VhQ1N6_AHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tAkjsos_b8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this one of those bands with the wah wah sound? I really like that

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR

>this is now an ELP thread

Attached: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (1971).jpg (300x300, 146.86K)

GAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: autistic_screeching.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Mostly old arcade games pre-1982 unless there's a kill screen

Ruining the thread with your gay fucking anime shit, what a fag.

Armadillo tank Armadillo tank

GT7

RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE

>Reddit band

What's under the door?

>playing Titanfall
>Time stim activation exactly on the transition from gamma knife to people vultures
>dopamine overdose

WOOOOOO

I went to school with Eric from KGLW, he was a fucking spaz, he used to make retarded noises and flick rubber bands at the teachers

Attached: 1643534964032.png (480x360, 131.13K)

Uh based?

>The Zero Escape Series
>Majora's Mask
>GrimGrimoire
>Undertale
>Outer Wilds

Any other crazy space odyssey games?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJoLGNu5BFY

Attached: ummon.jpg (1280x720, 427.34K)

Dragon's Dogma

forgot pic

Attached: drummetics_drb-adb-001.jpg (1296x1296, 533.92K)

Who wasnt a fucking little cringe lord in school?

No surprise really. With how much music they pump out they've gotta be ADHD-riddled psychedelic-obsessed autismos. Maybe Eric wasn't autistic enough when he left them. Stu is high functioning enough to be married I suppose

based stoner taste user. i play this everytime i dive in RS2:V because ive heard run through the jungle too many time

Here just for you fren. Its much more chill and less crazy but more psychedelic. Its my 2nd favorite "dude weed" album from 2020 (after ummon).

youtube.com/watch?v=W_6NOqHpMaw

reddit band

not video games

s*ge

why you post these emo bands on my Jap site?

dude.. (weed)

King gizzard is actually dude lsd. Polygondwanaland on acid was something.

thanks a bunch. much appreciated user

Attached: tommy chong.jpg (1280x1024, 257.94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ltXV5sUnzso
Esoteric Nazi serotochad coming through. Out of my way, weed peasants.

Attached: batechad.jpg (1242x1063, 273.03K)

omnium gatherum was pretty good

acid>shrooms

state your favorite drug and what album best aligns/goes well with it

Attached: lemons.jpg (1155x535, 63.69K)

the rapping songs sucked though

sadie sorceress sounded weird but I liked grim reaper

LSD, Quarters

LSD. But only a few times per year. It loses its magic if taken to often and I dont want to become a wierdo.

Currently my faw lsd album is pic related. Its very strange, very retro, very krautrock. But this shit goes hard. The first 2 songs are very ordered but it becomes more and more unstructured. In the last 1/3 you are floating in a puddle in space.
Best album for the come up. Start it 20-30 minutes after taking the lsd.

youtube.com/watch?v=uz6zFofcjOw

Attached: cosmic.jpg (1250x1280, 907.17K)

When gizz country album?

they had eyes like the sky but that was a more oratory thing

That's not the Edelweiss I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEpcjgYHE4U

Attached: 1603053168945.jpg (592x533, 74.12K)

I like to put Gizzard and other prog albums on while I play Risk of Rain

Attached: ror2.jpg (1920x1080, 496.41K)

terrible taste

Attached: 1555016321204.jpg (624x640, 54.5K)

I've been listening to KGLW since someone in my BDO guild turned me onto them in 2016 but I'm not really into anything similar, don't hang around Yea Forums or anything. What other bands should I look into that sort of give me their feel

Is there even a kglw feel? They always do different shit.

I don't know that's what I'm asking lol

Depends. What's your favorite song/album from them?

You're probably best off asking per album, they all tend to have different sounds to them

Maybe this. Its the adhd version of king gizz.
youtu.be/pZw4CqrvuT8

Attached: shyga.jpg (1200x1200, 430.13K)

Gong - Camembert Electrique
Amon Düül II - Phallus Dei
Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts
Also maybe Dashiell Hedayat
youtube.com/watch?v=8VhQ1N6_AHQ

I guess that makes sense. I'm in your mind fuzz is probably my favorite but it's also my start with them. Murder of the universe and Nonagon Infinity stand out to me too. Infest the rats next but that's more in line with what I normally listen to anyway. I don't think there's anything of theirs I dislike and their newest has been on repeat for me since it came out.

Dashiell Hedayat is the Gong musicians with some french writer singing btw.

Thee Oh Sees i guess

I tend to not like anything consistently across albums/abluds/genres

you're a drone, got it. Nothing wrong with it as music is entirely subjective though

KGLW might unironically be for you then, their sound changes a bunch between albums.

Question:
What the fuck is psychedelic about tame impala? Its just like some electro pop with a few non standard effects and gimmicks. Its super weak. Is it a normie thing?

Gunforce II literally loops forever. it doesnt have an ending.

no I it's mor like the opposite, I'll find a song I love and then the rest of the band's discography won't feel like the one I liked, that's why I love nonogon infinity since it's one big long song

Zero Wing too.

>Neo-psychedelia is a broad term referring to developments in Psychedelia since the early 1980s, building on the drug-inspired styles developed in the 1960s. The term initially referred to Post-Punk and Jangle Pop artists like The Soft Boys and The Church who brought in influence from Psychedelic Pop and Psychedelic Rock, combining clean electric guitars and pop songwriting with the use of reverb, distortion, or other effects. Through the decade, neo-psychedelia would parallel developments in Alternative Rock, including a mid-1980s scene in California known as the Paisley Underground, and a Space Rock Revival led by groups like Spacemen 3 and Loop. In the late 1980s, it would also contribute to the psychedelic sound of the Baggy scenes, which combined a surreal sonic environment with the upbeat rhythms of Alternative Dance and a drug-fueled rave culture, and was a major influence on Primal Scream's landmark 1991 album Screamadelica.

The 1990s featured several strains of neo-psychedelia, though all still remained fairly rooted in its Rock beginnings. In the UK, Shoegaze built on neo-psychedelic techniques and the similarly reverbed Dream Pop, along with the guitar distortion of Noise Pop, to become its own fully fledged genre, but there were also artists like Spiritualized and The Verve with a more purely neo-psychedelic sound that focused on studio effects and grandiose arrangements. Neo-psychedelia would also become a major factor in the American underground with a variety of interrelated styles, from the Elephant 6 collective and The Brian Jonestown Massacre's 1960s pop worship to Mercury Rev and The Flaming Lips, whose psychedelic sound was initially noisier and less refined, before shifting to more orchestrated and experimental styles in line with their British counterparts.

LIMBER UP
TIME TO DROP
FUCK SHIT UP
DON'T FORGET ABOUT IT

Attached: 1617242107688.gif (333x239, 1.48M)

TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR TRAP DOOR

I only listen to jazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAkjsos_b8k

I only listen to eurobeat