Look into your hearts. you know it too be true

Look into your hearts. you know it too be true.
i can't wait for bloodborne pc just so everyone finally plays this shit and sees it for what it is.

Attached: cvb.png (417x583, 191.9K)

how did you get to this point in your life where you thought you should post this? genuinely curious

heaving enough bloodborne niggers scream its a masterpeice and nobody questioning it despite the fact its levels are more basic then ds3 a complaint everyone has.
worse healing system
it only has like 10 weapons with multiple of them feeling incredibly samey(lol spear and cleaver lmao) and locked behind the dlc
tons of shitty fucking bosses (witch, rom, shadows, one reborn most chalice dungeon bosses, i know for a fact more but most of bloodborne is forgettable and im drawing a blank)
no reason to explore anywhere
entire shit second half, something ds1 gets shit for
takes away block, kick, jump forward attack making the player really have 3 options in every single encounter for the entire game. abuse incredibly large parry windows so just sit around like a faggot and wait, O, R1
thats it
thats all of bloodborne
HURR DURR ITS DA MASTERPIECE
kill yourself bloodtrannies, hopefully it goes multiplat so it loses the fucking exclusive points and it can be seen for the overrated garbage it is

Attached: Capture.png (500x716, 454.08K)

Ds2 and elden ring should be swapped

meds

>likes 3 the most, demon's for le e-cred, 2 for contrarian points

you're gay desu

You didnt post dorks souls 3 r1 circle you didnt beat the game

>Ds2
>Fantastic
Opinion disregarded.

I unironically agree with this. Bloodborne was when I first started seeing people draw their bright hair color’d Hunter OCs, and I knew it was over.

how contrarian have do you have to be to place old souls junk over elden ring

>PC fags sour grapes posting again

demon, 2, and 3 all bring something to the table that transcends them to higher levels while being incredibly polished. ds2 is less polished with its systems like the weird deadzones/adp but it is bursting with too much content including the dlcs that are the best levels ever put into a souls game with the best multiplayer that keeps the game incredibly fresh on every playthrough more than make up for it. sorry you can't comprehend that and think everyone joined the ds 2vs3 faggot wars.
ds1 would go up their but i really can't in good faith with how unfinished that game is so it is what it is
also i literally just replayed all games after elden ring because i was in a souls mood
des, ds3, and ds2 were all by far the most enjoyable. suck my fat cock nigger

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.77K)

It's upside down

BB is the best game in the series. It's so comfy it's ridiculous. Unlike you faggots I'm not poor and own a PC and every console so I don't have to cry about it on the internet

Attached: IMG_20220427_221004.jpg (355x324, 49.75K)

its really not. see how the bloodborne fag never has a defense
they just say vague buzzwords
its boring. theirs no weapons. the gameplay was boiled down to an unironic fucking wait for the green light simulator then dodge or parry repeat until game is over, chalice dungeons, shit levels, shit bosses, shit healing system.
retort from the bloodborne fag
>UM YOU MUST BE POOR UM ITS LE COMFY BASED CAUSE IT IS.
this is why it needs to go multiplat, every criticism no matter how valid and how much you played bloodborne is shot down because of fags seething that everyone most just not own a cheap generic last gen console.
if bloodborne was on pc in 2 months tops the game would drop most peoples lists by least half

Anyone who puts Elden Ring below DKS3 is retarded. It is Dark Souls 3 with better graphics, bigger levels, tons of new stuff and better combat.
I get it when people mention DKS1 because of the nostalgia feeling and it's lore but come on, DKS3? It is a clearly a downgrade fron ER. Get real bitch.

>Demon’s Souls at the top
Not even worth typing a serious reply.

ds3 has the best bosses in the series
fact
ds3 levels are actually extremely well designed. their simple but undead settlement has more going on in it then anything from ER DS(outside of depths and blighttown) or bloodborne
ds3 combat is practically the same as elden ring, if anything elden ring took away kicks and jump forward attacks. i have literally no idea why you think its better
bigger levels don't mean better levels? almost everyone agrees legacy dungeons are the best part of elden ring but elden ring only has like 5 of those compared to ds3 15+ and their either barely on par with the average ds3 level or worse. and thats the highlight of that game other then that its just copy pasted chalice dungeons. the worse part of bloodbrone while spamming clearly cut enemies from older games
bravo fromsoft
actually unrionically saying graphics matter LOL
what new stuff? most of is just renamed old stuff hell all of the animations are just reused ds3 animations and besides a few completely new spells/weapon arts but most people are just spamming the same 5 overpowerd ones
the open world adds nothing but busy flower picking and a overpowered horse you use to skip all of the content and shitty reused F tier "bosses"

Attached: Capture.png (544x296, 187.64K)

Attached: guaranteed replies.png (1024x1024, 97.75K)

>demon, 2, and 3 all bring something to the table that transcends them to higher levels while being incredibly polished
Demon's is not polished, it's novel
2 is not polished, it's a failed abortion
3 is not polished, it's reskinned Bloodborne
Your taste is abhorrent, and frankly trying to put any one of these games over the others when they're all equally shit for different reasons is a ridiculous exercise.

2 barely has level design you retarded bitch

>Demon's is not polished, it's novel
false
>2 is not polished, it's a failed abortion
false
>3 is not polished, it's reskinned Bloodborne3 i
false
not even worth an actual reply, go take your daily dilate bloodtranny

Attached: fvb.png (563x669, 500.83K)

literally jusut fucking lying lol. is this nigga serious
lost bastille, forest of the fallen giants, No-Man's Wharf, Dragon Aerie, Earthen Peak, Harvest Valley, Huntsman's Copse, Brightstone Cove Tseldora, Undead Crypt, and all of the dlcs are the some of the best levels from soft has ever constructed.
saying otherwise is just wrong. plain and simple. ds1 first half is good but almost nothing from even the best of ds1 comes close to half of ds2 levels. it just doesn't

>No Man's Wharf
Ah cool I will disengage from talking with someone who hasn't actually played the game

oh you just got filitered
gotcha

Not gonna work

I do like that you just went on the wiki and copy pasted the list of area names from 2 while omitting some of the meme ones you had already heard about like Heides though. Decent attention to detail

Those areas are all bad at worst or mediocre at best.
t. actually played the game.

Uh i just didn’t want to miss spell them? Is this your gotcha
Nice fucking conspiracy theory though
>heh you didn’t play this popular video game you clearly know a lot about but clearly blah blah blah
Lol
>their bad because uh they are dude
>le epic undead burg from ds1 is a lot better despite it being 4 small hallways and a slight branch off with nothing in it but a vendor that sells very little of anything
Lol

Souls games are literally the opposite of polished lmao, every one of them is janky as fuck with obvious rushed areas

this

Honestly people should just play dark souls 1 and forget everything else exist, as Miyazaki intended.

>people still seething about elden ring
literally why
you don't have to like it or play it
get the fuck over it

Attached: 1494021876184.png (422x357, 161.22K)

Nice strawman. Not going to bother properly arguing with you, anything I'd say would be strawmanned even further.

>DS2fags and DS3fags are banding together
>When they were literally fighting 2 days ago
?

>don’t shit talk overrated game um but others are fine
No
Literally what fucking strawman user. Are you about to cry while you escape the thread in embarrassment?

You can shit talk whatever game you want, but the obsession is getting ridiculous. I'm not even defending the game.

Were not banding together? Its just me. I like both
Their both good games, bloodborne is not
Ds1 is literally an unfinished game thats best ideas were just stolen from demon souls. He put more effort in des, and ds3

Dude I didn't mention Undead Burg once. Then you went on an unhinged rant about me saying it was good. That's a strawman.

Actually what's up with the tranny shit? Bloodborne is a fantastic game but it sure attracts a lot of freaks. Even my trans girlfriend likes it

Attached: file.png (816x1356, 873.2K)

What obsession. Boo fucking hoo. I dont fucking even care about elden ring it’s essentially in the who gives a shit tier because who gives a shit.
Its a subpar open world ds3 that replaced good level design with boring busywork chalice dungeons
Why are you crying right now, you have literally 500 fucking elden ring threads to be in.
But here you are crying like a faggot because someone said something mean about your video game ;(

>I dont fucking even care about elden ring

Attached: 1378270564033.png (344x315, 166.76K)

>LOOK AT THE PANCAKEFAG WITH HIS PANCAKE TEARS GOD SHUT UP

Because thats what you fags consider a top tier level. Thats not strawman retard, thats me preemptively attacking ds1 in quality to show that ds2 level design is far better which it is.
Thats what undead burg is and you know i hit it on the head considering your thinking about it instead of defending it
>wait a min
> it is just 4 small hallways
Half of ds2 levels beat out the “best” ds1 level which it isn’t. Any non retard would tell you blighttown is the best ds1 level which is about on par with something like lost bastille but you know how you reddit fags be
>LE EPIC UNDEAD BURG S TIER S TIER
But the thing is ds2 has about 8 levels in its base game on par with lost bastille meanwhile ds1 has like the depths and maybe new londo on par with blighttown

Ds1 ER
DeS Ds2
Ds3
Bb (console exclusive)
Haven't played sekiro but from the looks of it either top or mid

Ahh yes just disregard my ocmment to just go off the rails and pretned your making a good point
Are you not in here crying about fucking elden ring.

>DS2
>Fantastic
>Fun

Attached: I'd kill myself.jpg (531x620, 102.65K)

I love it when some random nobody on an anonymous message board starts having like these obsessive episodes of desperately disliking something most people consider not only good but a masterpiece. You're not unique ya know? Sad is a more fitting word to describe a blubbering child like you.

this user is right and I don't even hate elden ring, in the end this is supposed to be a videogame discussion board, retards.

Attached: 1502042738660.png (661x670, 100.07K)

Okay, I wasn't even thinking of DS1 though. You're attacking an argument I haven't made, not was I going to make. That's a strawman. My point exactly. Glad I'm making you seethe without doing anything lol

>Ahh yes just disregard my ocmment
ok

BB=ER>DaS>DaS3>diarrhea>DaS2

sekiro doesnt have patches so it doesnt count

>abloo bloo bloo elden ring bad because muh trannies
>heh why are you crying you mad bro?
I'm not saying the game doesn't have plenty of problems, I'm just laughing at you for being a whiny bitch.

Attached: 1311473977732.jpg (233x288, 18.71K)

Its called not being a stupid fucking retard thats too scared of v virgins to call out a shit game. Nobody in these 40 replies still managed to even remotely respond to my bloodborne because you can’t
Its just true
Instead you fucking seethe about it by screaming pancakes or this “your just a um contrition um no I don’t have a response”
Have you been in a bloodborne thread? They never hit bump because the game is boring as shit to discuss and the only threads that get any traction is weapon threads except those are the same 100 replies of
“I like pizza cutter”
“Based”
“I like r2 of axe”
“Based”
Because theirs like fucking 10 weapons and half of them are ass.
Bloodborne is medicore to just not even good
It is boarding on a bad game territory and only gets away with it because of sony exclusive bonus points and its le deep retards.

>ds1 le bad because.... second part l-lineal
ds2 and ds3 are like the the second part of ds1 retards
so either ds2 and ds3 are shit and ds1 is mediocre or ds1 is good and ds2/ds3 are mediocre, you can only pick one of these two options.

HOLY BASED.

add flop ring next to bb and you're right

Thats not what thst is but sure dude. Do you have a single response or are you going to contine to pretend you made any argument by crying about supposed strawmans.
Whys are ds2 levels worse
Here give you another shot
You have the floor
Explain to me why a ds2 level is worse then 4 small hallways that is the fan favorite level from the last game
Dude you literally open a thread to cry about a c tier game being placed in c tier thats has 500 waifu threads on v because you were so fucking butthurt about it
>Cc-cmon guys….its a masterpeice, if you um don’t like it just um don’t play it…please
Shut the fuck up lol reddit reaction image nigger, go back to jerking off to basic fucking bitches lmao

>>Cc-cmon guys….its a masterpeice, if you um don’t like it just um don’t play it…please
I just said it has plenty of problems, I think that generally means it's not a masterpiece. Can you read or are you just another schizo?

Here's another reaction image since for some reason they seem to trigger you.

Attached: riddle harder bitch nigma.jpg (480x300, 22.04K)